[Accepted] Apply for nd zombie member

All accepted Applications are stored here.
KING SNEL

[Extended] Re: Apply for nd zombie member

Post by KING SNEL »

Spoiler!
Maltazard wrote:Alright hybRid! I actually have a few things I can take and say right now because I've played with you, not so long but it's enough to be able to judge you. That said, you have a very nice personality, I must really say. Moreover, I saw you play a whole map and you took care of yourself perfectly. I saw that you are telling people that they can not do certain things, you help people. This may depend on your personality, which is very good. And besides, I see that there are people who like you on the server, it may be because you are helping them a lot but this can unfortunately cause you that you will not punish them if they have done something bad. Moreover, I am not sure if you will be able to handle a server on your own. But you apparently have not had a chance yet, but it may be that you will be accepted and given a month's trail and prove that you can. But so far we do not know yet if you can handle a server on your own. We go over to the small things which you have good, your english is just fine not bad at all. Your rule knowledge, so far, I'm not so sure about it but it seems to be good because you are helping people on the server and it can cause you to certain rules. Your age is good, this can lead to your nice personality. Your application from the beginning was very poor but now you've fixed it. I've seen you a few times on the server and it may be that you are active, really good. Your forum activity is not as good as it should be, try to work on it. You do not report, this is something that you really have to do is because the servers are full of cheaters. Last but not least, you are very friendly.
hybrid, I will unfortunately not add a 'Yes' or 'No' because I do not think I should do it but all I can say right now is, good luck with your application and we'll hope for the best!
Maltazard so u you mean peoples that does help and warn about certain things and does a good job can't punish peoples that does bad things? Im lost.
Maltazard

Re: Apply for nd zombie member

Post by Maltazard »

SneL wrote:
Spoiler!
Maltazard wrote:Alright hybRid! I actually have a few things I can take and say right now because I've played with you, not so long but it's enough to be able to judge you. That said, you have a very nice personality, I must really say. Moreover, I saw you play a whole map and you took care of yourself perfectly. I saw that you are telling people that they can not do certain things, you help people. This may depend on your personality, which is very good. And besides, I see that there are people who like you on the server, it may be because you are helping them a lot but this can unfortunately cause you that you will not punish them if they have done something bad. Moreover, I am not sure if you will be able to handle a server on your own. But you apparently have not had a chance yet, but it may be that you will be accepted and given a month's trail and prove that you can. But so far we do not know yet if you can handle a server on your own. We go over to the small things which you have good, your english is just fine not bad at all. Your rule knowledge, so far, I'm not so sure about it but it seems to be good because you are helping people on the server and it can cause you to certain rules. Your age is good, this can lead to your nice personality. Your application from the beginning was very poor but now you've fixed it. I've seen you a few times on the server and it may be that you are active, really good. Your forum activity is not as good as it should be, try to work on it. You do not report, this is something that you really have to do is because the servers are full of cheaters. Last but not least, you are very friendly.
hybrid, I will unfortunately not add a 'Yes' or 'No' because I do not think I should do it but all I can say right now is, good luck with your application and we'll hope for the best!
Maltazard so u you mean peoples that does help and warn about certain things and does a good job can't punish peoples that does bad things? Im lost.
I'll explain. The day when hybrid get his powers, it will be a big fucking hell for him when he comes to punish his friends. This means that he will give them special treatment. From your post it says 'People' but I leveled against friends. It's not so easy to punish their own friends in-game. If you understand me correctly you will now see. He likes his friends, and his friends like him very much. He does a great job before he gets his powers. He makes sure that it will be a good atmosphere on the server. He respects everyone and everyone respects him. As you can see, everything rolls good right now. Boom now his powers is here. He works well, he makes sure that everything works. But now, his friends in the picture, and did something stupid, very stupid. He sees that it is his best friend, and what do you think he will do? He will play as if it has not happened anything yet. He will explain to to him but he will apparently not listening. In some way, he will simply forget that his friend did, do you know why? Since it's his best friend and he can not do anything about it, it's very difficult. This will not last long but as you can see, there's 'Trial' where you get to prove what you can as much as possible. What I just wrote may be slightly off but it takes time. It all comes down to you to prove who you are and how you work. So SneL, are you still lost?
These users thanked the author Maltazard for the post (total 2):
hybRid, wei
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Maltazard wrote:
SneL wrote:
Spoiler!
I'll explain. The day when hybrid get his powers, it will be a big fucking hell for him when he comes to punish his friends. This means that he will give them special treatment. From your post it says 'People' but I leveled against friends. It's not so easy to punish their own friends in-game. If you understand me correctly you will now see. He likes his friends, and his friends like him very much. He does a great job before he gets his powers. He makes sure that it will be a good atmosphere on the server. He respects everyone and everyone respects him. As you can see, everything rolls good right now. Boom now his powers is here. He works well, he makes sure that everything works. But now, his friends in the picture, and did something stupid, very stupid. He sees that it is his best friend, and what do you think he will do? He will play as if it has not happened anything yet. He will explain to to him but he will apparently not listening. In some way, he will simply forget that his friend did, do you know why? Since it's his best friend and he can not do anything about it, it's very difficult. This will not last long but as you can see, there's 'Trial' where you get to prove what you can as much as possible. What I just wrote may be slightly off but it takes time. It all comes down to you to prove who you are and how you work. So SneL, are you still lost?

Hi Maltazard. Well yea i know a lot of people in the server but i will treat everyone the same when it comes so far. even iff they are friends, i just wanna keep an eye on the server that everything runs smooth 8-) so yea.. and great comment btw thankz mate! i hope u come more play on zm server ur fun to play with! grtz hybridd.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Extended

We see potential but believe you could show more professionalism and moderation, therefore we decided to extend your application.
Katana

Re: [Extended] Apply for nd zombie member

Post by Katana »

Positive: Hey hybrid you are a nice guy and mature person on the server you help me a lot throughout the server
giving me tips, helping me out with game play difficulty's and you are a mature and honest person and you are
a good friend with good social skills.

Negative:
Nothing*
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!!
him

Post by him »

Hello Hybrid,

Pros
-Nice application
-Popular in the game ;)
-Calm person
-I know that you can handle a server alone by yourself

Neutral
-Slightly improve your forum activity

Cons
-None

Well Hybrid, I think you would make a great member if you get accepted.Yes!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Accepted

Welcome to the team. Contact me on steam for further details.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Well done Hybrid!

NaVida

Post by NaVida »

Congratulations bro!
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Congratulations hybrid!
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Gratz man :P
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Congrats!
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Gz, make it worthy.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Styx

Post by Styx »

Gratz Hybrid!
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
YamyYugi

Post by YamyYugi »

dammmmm, I'm crying :clap: :clap: wlcome my bitch :D

Return to “Accepted Applications”