[Accepted] THIS IS YAMYYUGI SPEAKING

All accepted Applications are stored here.
YamyYugi

THIS IS YAMYYUGI SPEAKING

Post by YamyYugi »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:16286153
- NickName : YamyYugi
- Sex : 3 times a week, kidding, Male of course xD

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Leader and moderater in my clan and server. This was for 2 years, but i endend it because of personal issues

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2h to 10h

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
To be honestI don't remember but i think it was like 2 years ago (After i left the server/clan)

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers:

Hello my name is Nuno! In cs my nickname is YamyYugi.. I live in Portugal and im 19 years old. I have been playing counter-strike for many years now.
At the moment Im in school studying to be a pro electrician. In my spare time im playing counter-strike. When im not playing cs or taking class im with my girlfriend.
The reason why im making this application is to get along with everyone on the server, and help the zombie team out. Im very good at spoting cheaters and im often trying to chat with a member if there is a cheater online.

:arrow: I'm cool, nice, and sympathetic :lol:
:arrow: I get along with everyone
:arrow: I'm Sexyyyyyy xD :liar:
:arrow: I'm perfect :trollface: im trying to speak every language
:arrow: I know I'm not very active on the forum but that could change,because the most important thing is to be active on the server but of course never forgetting the forum, so I will try to be more active around here

Thanks a lot for reading
Nuno Bastos / YamyYugi
Last edited by YamyYugi on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

uhu
neonDragon Admin

Re: THIS IS YAMYYUGI SPEAKING

Post by uhu »

Hi Nuno let me give you a heads up of how things are around here. We accept regulars to be members when they become connected to the community not just through their in-game activity but also their commitment to the community. By wanting to help the community you will be curious about what's posted on the forums and even reply very often, the forum activity. By wanting to get rid of bad gameplay you will explain people the rules and report them if they break it, moderating and reporting. You will also happen to socialize maybe on other servers and get to know the regulars, members and admins of this community, this will help to evaluate your charachter. Right now you just got to the forums and we barely know you(the community) so stick around and eventually it may happen that you become a member. Good luck.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Hey Yamy/Nuno, I agree with uhu's post and I wanted to add some more things up to the comment he made which can benefit you quite a lot. You could try and moderate more often on the server since every time I'm there I barely see you moderating. Also, you can help new players by telling them what the objective is(if they don't know it), how they can get guns or buy things from the menu. You should get your forum activity up and take part in some discussions within the community, let the people recognise who you are and what opinions you have for certain things. Despite them things, I know you're active since most of the time I join or I'm playing on the server you're there, you stand out since you always talk to other regulars. However, if you improve a lot and put in the effort you should, the right decision will come. I wish you good luck.

Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Starzy wrote:Hey Yamy/Nuno, I agree with uhu's post and I wanted to add some more things up to the comment he made which can benefit you quite a lot. You could try and moderate more often on the server since every time I'm there I barely see you moderating. Also, you can help new players by telling them what the objective is(if they don't know it), how they can get guns or buy things from the menu. You should get your forum activity up and take part in some discussions within the community, let the people recognise who you are and what opinions you have for certain things. Despite them things, I know you're active since most of the time I join or I'm playing on the server you're there, you stand out since you always talk to other regulars. However, if you improve a lot and put in the effort you should, the right decision will come. I wish you good luck.
I agree, good luck yamy!
KyuHyunie~

Post by KyuHyunie~ »

Hi Yamy!
I agree with these post too. You need to moderate more the serv, warn rulebreakers etc. You join the forum today, began to make a brief presentation of yourself in the section and take a part of some discussions. But you're a really nice person and I think you got your chance. Good luck ;).

EDIT :
Spoiler!
It's seems a little immature from your part to ask people if they can vote for your application, and then, since you writed your application, I saw you a little bit moderate the server (just said to specs to join the game). I don't think you can handle a full server for yourself. Its my point.
Last edited by KyuHyunie~ on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YamyYugi

Post by YamyYugi »

Hello, thanks for the comments.
I'm always in the game not only to play, but whenever someone is with questions or problems I'm always the first to help, from how to buy weapons, this behavior or attitudes.
I'll try to be more regular in the forum as he had said.
Thank you all!

Kmac

Post by Kmac »

Hey yamy , i accept :) good luck
These users thanked the author Kmac for the post:
YamyYugi
YamyYugi

Post by YamyYugi »

Kmac wrote:Hey yamy , i accept :) good luck
Thanks dude :D
Cumps

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Kmac wrote:Hey yamy , i accept :) good luck
Can you please elaborate your vote? Admins can't do anything with just a 'yes'. Write some pros and cons please.
Spoiler!
QuickSilver wrote:You may only respond to an application using the following format:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.
- Spamming a topic will result in a forum ban
As for my verdict, I'll post mine once I made up my mind.
daka

Post by daka »

Just a question, Yesterday you used you double damage as a vip inside of a vent when there where like 5-8 people inside the vent, You pussed me and another guy towards the zombie with you double damage.
Ofcourse you didn't mean to do that but you should know never use vip when ur in a vent with that much of people cause me and another guy got infected cause of you.

When I told you you only said "I didnt push you" "I pushed another guy" Even then you shouldn't have used it.

This is not cause I don't like you but just something not do do again.
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

I dont gonna make a pro and con list.
but i wanna point out some good and bad things the good thing is youre realy friendly and you have fun with others and stuff.
but i a bad thing is that i´m not sure if you can handle a full server and zombie is kinda populair.
beside this all i this wanna give you a yes but you shoulds try to moderate and help out.
Good luck with your application:)
These users thanked the author Pr0Gr4mm4 for the post:
YamyYugi
YamyYugi

Post by YamyYugi »

dakazadimama wrote:Just a question, Yesterday you used you double damage as a vip inside of a vent when there where like 5-8 people inside the vent, You pussed me and another guy towards the zombie with you double damage.
Ofcourse you didn't mean to do that but you should know never use vip when ur in a vent with that much of people cause me and another guy got infected cause of you.

When I told you you only said "I didnt push you" "I pushed another guy" Even then you shouldn't have used it.

This is not cause I don't like you but just something not do do again.
Hello, thanks for the comment
Firstly, there was already there three people, when I used the double damage and I put myself in front of them. Enko was in front of me, i apologized him and gave him all my ammos. In the end he accepted the apology.
And now, I used that carefully and to help the others not be infected. I have already apologized, and I'll ask again if you want.
I think you shouldn’t criticize me for it, because I usually stop shooting, for them not being pulled.
Thank you for the comment

Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:I dont gonna make a pro and con list.
but i wanna point out some good and bad things the good thing is youre realy friendly and you have fun with others and stuff.
but i a bad thing is that i´m not sure if you can handle a full server and zombie is kinda populair.
beside this all i this wanna give you a yes but you shoulds try to moderate and help out.
Good luck with your application:)
Ty bro! I'll give my best! :D

wei

Post by wei »

Hello Yamyy^^

You r a nice guy. very friendly towards other.
you r heping in game.
very active in game.
^^
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
YamyYugi

Post by YamyYugi »

luna llena wrote:Hello Yamyy^^

You r a nice guy. very friendly towards other.
you r heping in game.
very active in game.
^^

thanks =)

Kratos

Post by Kratos »

Hi yamy, I actually agree with the post of Uhu, but it would be great if you're a mod. Becuase u'r very active in the game. So u can help more people's and if there are spammers u can ban becuase the most mods arn't there if they spam.
But if they'v got questions you can answer directly, cuase i sometimes see that they'v got questions when there are no mods online.

Grtz,

Kratos.
We can go forward with lies but never go back.
[youtube]BLEBtvOhGnM[/youtube]
KRATOS KRATOS , WE HAVE POTATOES POTATOES. PO TA TOES!
κρατος θυμος θα τους σκοτωσω ολους

Return to “Accepted Applications”