[Accepted] Application: ZnK

All accepted Applications are stored here.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Re: Application: ZnK

Post by uhu »

The replies made here are just opinions; the real votes are given in the admin meeting. Just so no one thinks that this is a vote topic where the applicant gets member if enough people votes yes. Of course it's important to know what everyone thinks.
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

I remember when you joined the team noobie haha long time. In overall your a nice dude i've seen you working before you never had a leak duoing ur moderation , your a friendly guy don't mind people talking about your inactivity since ur not 24/7 in their eyes but i have to say you've been more than active on every server zombie, fun , jail , don't mind the noob comments saying ur inactive bro. that's why an application takes time too if u were unactive and now u are active u need to have time to show people ofc they just *don't know what they're talking about (: . What can i say more than a yes. :violin:
These users thanked the author xReii^ for the post:
ZnK
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

@Reii for your information those comments were mostly made wen znk just came back for one day, although now he's active he has my vote as well, I can't imagine znk being a bad member if he's active and motivated, so it's a yes.

@uhu I guess these days you admins need to base your opinions on comments since you don't play to the extremes :p
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
koed dude

Post by koed dude »

why isn't he acceptet yet? what are you waiting for judgment day or what -.-
minna

Post by minna »

koed dude wrote:why isn't he acceptet yet? what are you waiting for judgment day or what -.-
admin meeting like everyone else has to wait.

But znk i will give you a yes. Ive seen you reporting and really doing stuff that member should do.
And that point also that you had a permban tool last time so you are a trusted guy.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

koed dude

Post by koed dude »

those lazy asses are having one every 10th century -.-
minna

Post by minna »

koed dude wrote:those lazy asses are having one every 10th century -.-
I think theres one coming soon tho.

But enough with spamming znk apply.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Be patient we are all patiently waiting for the results.

The admins try to keep the pace of having 1 at the second Saturday/Sunday every month. At least according to my observance. Sometimes the admins are incapable of all being there at the same time and some don't pop up and they need a sufficient amount to hold the meeting. No applications will be accepted before a meeting has been in its place.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
daka

Post by daka »

Wanna add something to this.
this morning i was asking someone why he plays cs on his birthday.

then mister ZnK comes and uses his mic to complain about me talking while i was commanding and telling me to shut up.
well okay maybe i was wrong while asking him why he plays cs on his birthday but there is no way to react like ZnK just did.

so there is also no way i can see you as member goodluck anyways.
Maki

Post by Maki »

Back it up with proofs before accusing ppl. It's useless to add something like that otherwise.

Changed my vote to a blank, I see you doing efforts and becoming active but I would like you to get an extend to be sure you'll stay with us this time & not get kicked due to inactivity.

EDIT for Aka :
This proves nothing at all. If you want to continue further, do it through PM or edit your post to add more proofs, from what I see, you're just trying to ruin his application without real evidence. I also heard not really good things about you today, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of you two flamed the other one and it just escalated.
Also I heard why he votebanned Scorpion, and I agree with his voteban, Upon no members online and a player blocking 24/7 just to annoy players, it is understandable players would get annoyed. If the vote got accepted it's for a reason also, people wouldn't just vote yes for no reason. I had an eye on scorpion for a while and if I had recorded everything he had done, he'd easily be striked. Once again you just try to ruin his application.

It seems you forgot to add this Aka ? http://imgur.com/a/FNwGC#AbgJb

And you do wonder why he tells you to shut up ? Honestly, this just shows your immaturity. Next time tell the whole story. And that's without what you said in mic too.
Last edited by Maki on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
daka

Post by daka »

Well how can i have proofs of something that came simply out of nowhere? he just did and i hope he is just that person to say he did.

EDIT have somepics will upload them now
daka

Post by daka »

here are some pics, most of the things he said through mic.

And here someone blocked you in a cell u were talking in your mic about you wil get ban? and then he did this.

Few rounds later ZnK is afk and is blocking his mate in cell so his mate makes a votekick and not a voteban what ZnK did then ZnK returns mad on him.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Only thing these pictures proves is that you can't stay out of anything and instead provoke him even more aka.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Sorry, but I don't see where you want to come with proof of someone saying kid, that happens all the time.
Btw, hope you make it Znk :dance:
daka

Post by daka »

Saint Jimmy wrote:Only thing these pictures proves is that you can't stay out of anything and instead provoke him even more aka.

Im asking someone why he plays cs on his birthday then mister ZnK starts flaming and provoking me so dont tell me im provoking him.
so funny how friends helps friends here :lol:

there is no way ZnK needs to speak to me if i ask something to someone else if he didn't then all this "shit" wouldn't be here :clap:
and saying things about me now, well go ahead but who made this application? me or ZnK "Re: Application: ZnK" ohh wait....

Return to “Accepted Applications”