[Accepted] Application for Zombie Membership.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Laprot the Freekiller

Re: Application for Zombie Membership.

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

I don´t really see why some are whining about his attitude. His one of the coolest guy here on nD.
And if you think he got a stinky ass attitude, maybe you should look at yourself (How you are acting). Since i´ve never seen Owen/Sexybeast being a dick towards someone who isn´t a complete dumbass.

The zombie team is needed of members like Sexybeast. So it would be a complete turn off, to not accept him....
Obv Yes
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Laprot wrote:I don´t really see why some are whining about his attitude. His one of the coolest guy here on nD.
And if you think he got a stinky ass attitude, maybe you should look at yourself (How you are acting). Since i´ve never seen Owen/Sexybeast being a dick towards someone who isn´t a complete dumbass.

The zombie team is needed of members like Sexybeast. So it would be a complete turn off, to not accept him....
Obv Yes
You aren't that active so you probably don't see the moments between me and him, and others with him.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Thierry Henry wrote:
Laprot wrote:I don´t really see why some are whining about his attitude. His one of the coolest guy here on nD.

Obv Yes
You aren't that active so you probably don't see the moments between me and him, and others with him.
Eh, I don't think i've even talked to you ingame apart from maybe when i was commanding on jb, i'd appreciate that if you were going to say something you'd back it up with proof (screenshots.) , many thanks.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Sexypanda wrote:
Thierry Henry wrote:

Obv Yes
Eh, I don't think i've even talked to you ingame apart from maybe when i was commanding on jb, i'd appreciate that if you were going to say something you'd back it up with proof (screenshots.) , many thanks.
True that I didn't talk to you that much, but when i joined zombie mod you started to do cocky already, and I see you do the same to some of my friends..
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Thierry Henry everyone is right to have an oppinion, but to say stuff like you are cocky and to many of my friends aswell, and thats why I say no attitued and this goes for all of the people that does this, post proof of this happening otherwise there is no point in even mentioning it, just stick to the pros and cons, and if yuo will acuse someone of stuff pls back it up with proofs...
ImageImage Image
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Thierry Henry wrote:You aren't that active so you probably don't see the moments between me and him, and others with him.
I might not be the most active person right now, but you and your friends are around 13-14 years old AND that speaks for itself.
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
Alasadi
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

there is not one standard opinion with pro or cons here so here I go

Pro's:
-former member
-working mic (donno how much it is needed for the zm server)
-knowledge of rules
-knows how to behave as a member
-friendly (or so he has been to me for 99 % of the occasions)
-able and willing to help other people
-forum activity in general
-rarely gets mad (this meaning he doesn't harass like a 12 yo kid he just gets mad screams a little and only in situations in which I honestly think I would do at least the same) and the 2 times in which I saw him getting mad in my whole nD experience is when we were both at the begining I was an immature spammer of the word FREEKILL and when he got fked around times in a row.

Neutral:
-sometimes too easy going with the punishments

Con's:
-undecided

To be honest since my opinion is from 1-2-3 years ago cause I donno what you did in the last year that I haven't played you deserve membership for sure. But are you sure you want it? Because if you will leave the membership when you get a good job and that can be in a week after you became a member it would just be troublemaking for you for the community etc. So if you are sure you want the membership and it won't be a headache for you I am voting YES. GL Owen.
Image Image
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

:clap: yep :clap:
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Not being impatient or anything but when's the next admin meeting? swear there used to be one every other weekend or something like that. o.o
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Sexypanda wrote:Not being impatient or anything but when's the next admin meeting? swear there used to be one every other weekend or something like that. o.o
Admin meetings are there once a month (normally, depending on the need). Mostly its the first weekend of the month. So with using a little bit of math it should be there in 2 weekends from now. Could differ from time to time though. They need enough admins online... (You can check the News and Information to see the approximate dates, mostly around the 5th/6th.)
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Lien~ wrote:
Sexypanda wrote:Not being impatient or anything but when's the next admin meeting? swear there used to be one every other weekend or something like that. o.o
Admin meetings are there once a month (normally, depending on the need). Mostly its the first weekend of the month. So with using a little bit of math it should be there in 2 weekends from now. Could differ from time to time though. They need enough admins online... (You can check the News and Information to see the approximate dates, mostly around the 5th/6th.)
kk, thanks for the quick reply. :p
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Accept this heavenly blessed panda already :>
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

I have just played you once or twice theese 2 months but i know you made a great job as member before and i dont see any problems with you becoming an member,

Yes from me GL :)
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Laprot wrote:
Thierry Henry wrote:You aren't that active so you probably don't see the moments between me and him, and others with him.
I might not be the most active person right now, but you and your friends are around 13-14 years old AND that speaks for itself.
So what you wanna bring with this?
We have our own opinion, and we might look it from another way then some of the mature guys, but does this matter our opinion is worth less then yours?
If not, this is the way you bring it (to me at least).
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

then thierry tell me why you are always complaining about some guys opinion too. Things like ''maybe you haven't seen enough'' is just bullshit.

Return to “Accepted Applications”