[Accepted] Your lovely application <3

All accepted Applications are stored here.
User avatar
minna
Posts: 1987
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by minna »

Mostly all pros all said in here already so i wont tell them. You do help zombieservers and so on.
But i have few cons also. The one i thanked Laprot that you dont have enough patience. First you said that they should just accept you to trial cos you were in trial when you left the team. Then you got extended and couldnt handle it all first. Now again you are saying "Accept me plx". How about waiting like everyone else or are you just so sure that you will be accepted? (And no, this is not a question where you need to answer)
Then about that little thing at zombie. You knew already that i didnt like to be called "minni" and ive explained it before (like you said you remember that day). Not a huge deal no, but since you know that i dont like to be called that you still kept going and going just to see how i react (you said it yourself). I dont see that as good memberbehaviour when you try to provoke people.

Therefor i feel like giving you a blank. You were good membercanditate (in my eyes) when you posted this apply but you need to be more patient.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Image
uhu
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by uhu »

Took my time to write this post since you accuse us of not knowing how you are and how you behave.

We have all the right to judge you on the ways we think are best. It may be very hard for you to understand but we take everything in consideration before taking decisions and we don't take them for teh lulz. It is a carefully thought-out process and we have our ways of doing it. You may question them but they proved to be effective as we can trust our members when they are recruited and they hardly give any problems.

If we decide that you still don’t fill the activity requirement and therefore decide to extend your application to be sure of it, that’s a reasonable decision and everything but flawed. What we do find flawed is that you take your time and dedication to criticize us for our decisions instead of taking our advice into account.

You don’t seem to trust us on our decisions so how can you trust a community ran by people you don’t trust and how can you dedicate yourself to something you think it may prove worthless because the ones that take the decisions don’t seem to do it properly?

You say you’ve tried to act less like an officer and still you can’t find the balance between moderation/gaming and how to act. So if you don’t know how to behave/act that is not exactly motivating when we are deciding whether you should have powers or not.

The post you made shows us inability to keep your head cool on tense situations and the other post where you ask to be accepted also shows impatience. What I’ve seen today of you pissing minna shows how immature you can be. You can also be harassive when you’re in-game (not to a critical extent but still not something a applicant should do).

So far everything you’ve done is to unbalance the decision to the declined side. You seem to think you’re somehow better than the average and as such you should just be accepted right away, and when this doesn’t happen your attitude is of disagreement and total inability to comprehend that it’s our decision to make being it fair or not from your point of view.
These users thanked the author uhu for the post (total 4):
mango2, emilitoo, B.K, Watch Your Head
Maki

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by Maki »

uhu wrote:Took my time to write this post since you accuse us of not knowing how you are and how you behave.

We have all the right to judge you on the ways we think are best. It may be very hard for you to understand but we take everything in consideration before taking decisions and we don't take them for teh lulz. It is a carefully thought-out process and we have our ways of doing it. You may question them but they proved to be effective as we can trust our members when they are recruited and they hardly give any problems.

If we decide that you still don’t fill the activity requirement and therefore decide to extend your application to be sure of it, that’s a reasonable decision and everything but flawed. What we do find flawed is that you take your time and dedication to criticize us for our decisions instead of taking our advice into account.

You don’t seem to trust us on our decisions so how can you trust a community ran by people you don’t trust and how can you dedicate yourself to something you think it may prove worthless because the ones that take the decisions don’t seem to do it properly?

You say you’ve tried to act less like an officer and still you can’t find the balance between moderation/gaming and how to act. So if you don’t know how to behave/act that is not exactly motivating when we are deciding whether you should have powers or not.

The post you made shows us inability to keep your head cool on tense situations and the other post where you ask to be accepted also shows impatience. What I’ve seen today of you pissing minna shows how immature you can be. You can also be harassive when you’re in-game (not to a critical extent but still not something a applicant should do).

So far everything you’ve done is to unbalance the decision to the declined side. You seem to think you’re somehow better than the average and as such you should just be accepted right away, and when this doesn’t happen your attitude is of disagreement and total inability to comprehend that it’s our decision to make being it fair or not from your point of view.
Why come back on what I posted before ? Especially while it was the same day where I was angry & I even told after that I overexaggerated ? I still however do think some people of the team can't judge my behavior in the best way since I never spoke to them on steam or played only once or twice, but I won't come back on this point. I didn't talk about the previous decision yet you guys always come and talk about it and continue to talk about it just because you guys seem to like drama. So I'll just ignore any more points made on the previous decision as the past is the past and I even told to some people the decision was right after.

Just because you're a regular/applicant/member or even admin doesn't mean you must agree on every decision does it ? There are sometimes point you can't agree on and I don't think it's because I don't agree with some decisions that you should think about declining the application. You can't just expect us to agree on every single change/ decision that you make, we still have our own opinion.

You can only find the balance by yourself and it is something you learn with moderating, I did good and bad decisions & the balance is something that comes with experience, Experiences come with moderating and to moderate more than I already try to , I need powers. Enough said on that point for me'

When I added the "Accept me plx" thing on my post, it was not in a serious way at all, I just wanted to bump the topic, but since everyone seemed to take it seriously, I'll just refrain from posting it anymore. I asked to be accepted without a meeting before and I won't do the same error anymore. I didn't even ask for it anymore so well... I'm waiting right now but you keep on saying I'm being impatient and it's to be honest getting on my nerves. You guys keep on coming with old arguments and don't try to look if I try it again. Mistakes happen and hopefully people learn of it. I did learn of it so end of this point for me too.

I didn't mean it in a bad way and already discussed it with minna a little and I'll discuss it with her again tommorow hopefully, you just misunderstood and asked her (it seems) to post her opinion. In my opinion, you just wanted to make it look even worst but I don't see why. Also,sometimes I might have a behavior where I say fuck it or fuck off or fuuu or things like that, but I don't see how it is an harassive behavior, I rarely go higher than this and even though I'm an applicant, I think I should be allowed to say something like that. I want to have some fun while playing too. Also please don't take things wrong, sometimes I'm joking with someone saying things like "bitch" or so, but it's not in a bad way since it's with people I usually know for some time.

I don't think I'm better than average but I'm in my opinion better than all those guys that say "noob" every 2 seconds or just flame randomly because they just want to and they can. As I said higher, I had disagreement in your decision the first day because I was shocked and even though I knew it was the right decision to take, I was in a bad mood and didn't like that some admin I almost never played with made the decision.
uhu
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by uhu »

Just because you posted before it doesn’t mean we cannot comment on it. You were angry? Just shows how unstable you can be.

You are entitled to your opinion. But if your opinion is that our opinion is not valid then we have a problem of trust and we can’t work together if we don’t trust each other.

The right usage of the powers isn’t learned from clicking the menu buttons, the moderation decision is made before using the menu with this one being just a tool and not the process itself wich you can learn without being a moderator.

It’s not just a bump, we know that it’s you that want it earlier and that false excuse doesn’t cut it. We know very well you’re impatient and saying otherwise is just trying to BS us. And no you didn’t learn from it since you’re still showing impatience. If you don’t see how saying “fuck” and “fuck off” are not right then I’m seriously starting to doubt your ability to become member. And you’re right, you don’t say noob all the time but you do say “fuck” a lot.
User avatar
emilitoo
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by emilitoo »

Aggred with uhu.

And yes you do harass allot, Especially me.
And yes you are not patient at all, If you were you wouldnt even bump the topic,
Cuse I still don't see why you did that.

I can see regulars saying "fuck" etc.
But not members, Members are suppose to tell the regulars stop saying that..

I'll vote no
Image
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15337
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 628 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by Shadi »

zoNe~ wrote: I can see regulars saying "fuck" etc.
But not members, Members are suppose to tell the regulars stop saying that..

I'll vote no
Ooooo such a bad word...

@ Uhu, I am not defending his words I am just saying everyone can have bad days and moments, we all do mistakes and learn from it... but of course if several mistakes are done, as he has more or less done, then your post is only justifying.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Maki

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by Maki »

uhu wrote:Just because you posted before it doesn’t mean we cannot comment on it. You were angry? Just shows how unstable you can be.

You are entitled to your opinion. But if your opinion is that our opinion is not valid then we have a problem of trust and we can’t work together if we don’t trust each other.

The right usage of the powers isn’t learned from clicking the menu buttons, the moderation decision is made before using the menu with this one being just a tool and not the process itself wich you can learn without being a moderator.

It’s not just a bump, we know that it’s you that want it earlier and that false excuse doesn’t cut it. We know very well you’re impatient and saying otherwise is just trying to BS us. And no you didn’t learn from it since you’re still showing impatience. If you don’t see how saying “fuck” and “fuck off” are not right then I’m seriously starting to doubt your ability to become member. And you’re right, you don’t say noob all the time but you do say “fuck” a lot.

Oh right, I am unstable ? Just because I've been angry once ? Let's not get the old stories out uhu if you know what I'm talking about. Also everyone has a bad day / has been angry, if that means they're unstable, then currently, there would be no member and no admins because everyone knows very well that we can get emotional and it's not wrong to begin with.

My opinion is my opinion and yours is yours, I might sometimes say yours is wrong because I don't believe yours is right but I don't trust your decision is right. But that doesn't mean I don't agree with some of the other decisions are wrong and that's what makes a server/community go forward, we might've fights/ different opinions from time to time but it helps to go forward and it's not necessarily wrong.

When I make a decision using powers, I make sure I'm right and all my reports had gotten accepted and I hadn't that many complaints (people crying about a kick from time to time but they started again after which means that I wasn't wrong when I did that decision). And you're right that you can learn to use the process without being a moderator but you actually need to experience it aswell, you'll do mistakes and you'll learn from them, that's all. I believe I'm right on that point, it's like on an exam, you might know all the theory, but you need to practice to actually know how to use the theory.

I told it again and again, I just bumped the thread, it's free to you or not to believe me, but I'm the one that made the post & bumped it, I was the one that made the decision and therefore, I think I know better than you about it. More of it would just be bad will.

Also zone, I find it really funny, since I never insulted you that much, maybe once , but to say that I harass a lot, sure seems fun. Some people even call you the biggest insulter & a douche and that you vote no on everyone's application while never giving a real argumentation about your vote. You just agree with some people randomly. Also while a guy that says me to go cry and whine to my mother comes and say that, I somehow, don't care ? Your vote might matter for others but I just don't like your way of talking to people and you seem to dislike everyone around you only liking trolls. 'Nuff said 'bout that. If I harass you a lot, why not taking screens ? And If you did, then go ahead and post them here.

Also, if fuck is a bad word then let's have 3 players left on the server (excluding members/admins).

The reason I bumped so you know Zone is that I've never got one more opinion since the last meeting (the 04/03/12) and my application was almost dead so I bumped it to get more opinion but instead of opinions , a drama started for no reason whatsoever and calling me impatient / that I bumped just to get admin attention and shizz like that while none knew the real reason, that's called impatient too and early judgement so you know.

If you could get back to the main topic now, although uhu, feel free to comment as it's me who started it or we can continue on steam or wherever you want.

Oh, I'd like to add though, isn't that a little hypocrite ? You're telling to spiitzz & six to stop such reports but now you call fuck & words like that bad . It seems you want to make them look bad whenever you want and make them look good whenever you want too. I didn't know the english was so flexible that you could change the signification of a word whenever you want , especially that much. Sounds great.

Edit : Also zone, you come on an application & go say things :"and you are? "trying to be fun or things like "Seems like every1 knows who you are except me oO
well well GL" when you've played with me multiple times in the past and nowadays, trying to troll whenever you can (and obviously failing most of the time), I don't think your behavior is that good either so you know which might be why you get so many people hating you and why most people harass you mainly.
Last edited by Maki on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uhu
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by uhu »

Yea well I don’t have to be here trying to convince you of my points, I wrote the facts and that’s it; it’s up to you to make them worth it or to dispose of them. Seems to me you chose the second. You continue arguing and not learning anything so that also show us how stubborn you can be.
Maki

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by Maki »

uhu wrote:Yea well I don’t have to be here trying to convince you of my points, I wrote the facts and that’s it; it’s up to you to make them worth it or to dispose of them. Seems to me you chose the second. You continue arguing and not learning anything so that also show us how stubborn you can be.
I'm as stubborn as you uhu, I'm sorry but many people come & go telling negative points about me without understanding or giving up false accusations and I should just shut my mouth off & take them ? That's not how I am uhu, I'm defending myself because there are some points you're wrong off, of course I've taken notes( not on paper ofc), but I still wanted to say my version of seeing things. You can't just expect me to see people like zone or so voting basing themselves on false things etc and just letting them do so. You're also spouting nonsense when you're saying things like this "It’s not just a bump, we know that it’s you that want it earlier and that false excuse doesn’t cut it. We know very well you’re impatient and saying otherwise is just trying to BS us." . I agree that I've been impatient before but just basing yourself on what I did before to say that I'm still being impatient is what is BS. I've already explained why I've bumped and you can feel free to believe me or not.
User avatar
face1ess
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm
Location: In ya face
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by face1ess »

Blank
Last edited by face1ess on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
_________________________________________________
don't click this link...
Maki

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by Maki »

face1ess wrote:Im not gonna list any pros or cons, cuz u got i big fat No from me.
Today i really experienced the real u. when i did a mistake today, u started calling me retard and idiot and stuff over steam, and thats not how a member should act. Youre just immature and you have got to much face! And youre only acting nice infront of all the members/admins, so they think ure a good kid. And when a person makes a mistake u start getting mad/raging and immature.
I got angry coz you can't listen on the server, then on steam you come & don't listen either, calling me shitpie & shit like that, You're blocking on purpose, I tell you not to and you seem to enjoy it , putting smileys on chat and talking like a smartass telling "I moved" "I got out" when you're still blocking the entrance and don't want to move for around two entire mins until the round ends saying stfu or so when we say something to you and it doesn't go your way. Then after you tell me on steam "haters gonna hate" , that it's like that on fw , it's like on FW maps, that you can stay at the entrance until the first zombie show up ? Sorry but if you're going to create new rules, then don't bother talking to me, I don't need people getting on my nerves doing thing while knowing the rules and not wanting to listen for multiple minutes. I act like I am in front of everyone, you didn't look the thread if you tell i'm acting like a good boy in front of members/ admin, I'm acting good in front of people that respect rules and don't try to get on others nerves. I try to explain when someone makes a mistake, but when he doesn't do a mistake and do it on purpose :
faceless - Stop inviting me!...: lolol relax its a part of the game, its like in fw when u block the vent when its first zm..
faceless - Stop inviting me!...: and stfu and relax

then they don't deserve to get treated nicely, that's my part of it, that's all, like it or not, that's how I am.
User avatar
face1ess
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm
Location: In ya face
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by face1ess »

Blank
Last edited by face1ess on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
_________________________________________________
don't click this link...
User avatar
Dangan
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by Dangan »

Can't remember if I posted here and I can't find it either, so I'll just post my current opinion.
Shadi's post pretty much represents my answer aswell, just did some minor changes.
Shadi wrote:Pros

- Been member before
- Been active lately
- His English is decent :)
- He knows the rules and how to tie the shoes in this community well
- French (Guess there are some french dumbasses occasionally?)
- He knows the rules on zombie well, and not only on zombie.
- He's active on the forums

Neutrals:
- Has his 'moments' however never seen on these servers so can't be a con
- Some members and people might not know you.

Cons

-None

I'd go with yes, he belongs in the team. :)
You have your "moments" like Shadi said, but everyone have had those days and it's not anything seriouse after all. It's just 1 con, or neutral in here and your pro's deffinately beats the few con' / neutral there may be.
You were a good member and I'm sure you would continue doing well.
iSuck
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by iSuck »

Dude. I wrote a really superduper happy answer be4. Just make sure you don't disappoint maki. This topic hasn't really become the topic I was expecting..
Image
Maki

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by Maki »

iSuck wrote:Dude. I wrote a really superduper happy answer be4. Just make sure you don't disappoint maki. This topic hasn't really become the topic I was expecting..
Wasnt the topic I was expecting either, surprises can happen x) a bad one in this case but meh, ain't entirely my fault, was my fault for not talking in private with the people in questions but when some people accuse me of things that I don't find true or so, I like to defend myself, and it becomes a war without asking for it.
Locked

Return to “Accepted Applications”