[Accepted] Your lovely application <3

All accepted Applications are stored here.
ZnK

Re: Your lovely application <3

Post by ZnK »

Not addicted to LoL anymore, eh? ;)

I just wanna wish you good luck and give you a yes if i need to!
Maki

Post by Maki »

znktheman wrote:Not addicted to LoL anymore, eh? ;)

IM BANNED FROM LOL :(

Nah, I play both, and as I get banned often, its np lol

thanks for tah replies guys :)
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

zoNe~ wrote:Seems like every1 knows who you are except me oO

well well GL
He was member when you were banned :).

Post by iSuck »

Makiavel wrote:

nD dont accept banned ppl.
:trollface:
Maki

Post by Maki »

iSuck wrote:
Makiavel wrote:

nD dont accept banned ppl.
:trollface:
Np, I'm getting unbanned the 10 :D

Edited my application ' with flashy details :p (Asked a friend of mine to do it for me :))
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Extended

Your application is still fresh so we decided to extend it. We would like to advise you that even though you've been member before, you still shouldn't lack the member behaviour wich we notice and expect in you. Take this period to show us your activity has raised also.
Maki

Post by Maki »

uhu wrote:Extended

Your application is still fresh so we decided to extend it. We would like to advise you that even though you've been member before, you still shouldn't lack the member behaviour wich we notice and expect in you. Take this period to show us your activity has raised also.

Well, I just want to comment that as it seems pretty funny to me. I'd gladly accept uhu or East's opinion as those two are atleast active, but how can you talk about member behaviour while since 3/4 of the admins are never active on the server (prolly doing something else, I don't mind that), you guys judge it on logs and what's wrong with logs ? You just take the part you want or don't take a look at all meaning you do yourself a general opinion based on not enough proofs. In my opinion your judgement is flawed because people like neonDragon or others just show up at the meeting and tell their opinion without even knowing the player.

I also tried to act a little less like an officer as it seemed to be the problem before, some people told I was acting too fast etc but now that is the problem ? You guys should set up your mind because I can't do everything at the same time, I'm not a robot, I'm human like everyone, so be clear on what you guys want next time.

I understand you talk about activity as I didn't become active more than 3 weeks ago approximately but if you say activity everytime & knew the meeting was coming up too soon , why even bother letting the application opened ? You guys make no sense at all either on this point. Or are you perhaps searching for an excuse ? Always blaming everything on activity when you see members with 30 hours in two weeks and that don't get warned or anything. I got a life too, 76hours in two weeks is already a long time, if you count logically it's 5 hours per day . I don't say I play only on nD, but mostly, around 70% of it must be on nD, which makes me come to the question : "Did you only check my playtime on the zombies server" ? If you did then it's again a huge mistake.

That's all I'll be saying, if anyone wants to say anything about it, then feel free to do so.

Re: [Extended] Your lovely application <3

Post by 25142 »

At just fifteen years old and English not being your first language, I am astonished at your level of writing . Very impressed I can imagine you being an overly intelligent guy in real life. I can say one thing though, you would suit being a zombie member even though I don't play there.
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

25142 wrote:At just fifteen years old and English not being your first language, I am astonished at your level of writing . Very impressed I can imagine you being an overly intelligent guy in real life. I can say one thing though, you would suit being a zombie member even though I don't play there.
I blame the disney channel :trollface:
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

25142 wrote:At just fifteen years old and English not being your first language, I am astonished at your level of writing . Very impressed I can imagine you being an overly intelligent guy in real life. I can say one thing though, you would suit being a zombie member even though I don't play there.
There are several flaws in his language. If you in any way listen in school that little amount of text is just a laughing stock, I know Maki is capable of doing it better though :-).

Anyway, enough of his English.

Maki you little French dookie, they do not make extensions for fun. They do it to assure themselves about your personality, they can't just go around accepting everyone who is active and nice for some days after a return, yes you were in the team before and yes you did a decent job back then, and yes I believe you will do a good job again. However, why should they be 100% sure on that you might not just run off again after a short while? Just grab a lollipop, call it patience and suck on it for a while. There is nothing wrong with waiting some extra weeks to get the final answer, the road of life is not always paved with gold and flowers wherever you walk it, there is a lot of dirt to overcome as well.

Your argument about other members being inactive is null, dull and out.
Why? Simply because it is not something you should stick your nose into, it is none of your business.. but I do agree with your points and I praise them as well, this is just the wrong place to discuss it..

The majority's votes have always been looked less at than admins' votes and members' votes in general, and it will always be like that .. if the admins aren't ascertained about whether your position as a member is alrite or not they can only rely on the regulars' votes or extend it and then supervise you. The time you are supervised is the time of extension, if the admins are not yet sure about you, and therefrom use the time to scrutinise their verdict

Thus, I believe this extension wasn't wrong and my yes and opinion stays.. your argument is good n' all I just believe it shouldn't be taken up exactly like this and nor should it be taken up here.

Goodluck Maki<3
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Maki

Post by Maki »

You know Shadi, you arent wrong at all , I know it was activity on a short time and it might cause some insecurities, what I didnt like was that they judged my behaviour without knowing me, without playing that much ( I didnt see admins active that often and Im sure anyone can tell that they arent that active for most of them) and that no matter which behaviour I try to use, its always the wrong one, before I was too serious so people complained about it and now when Im less serious, they tell my behaviour isnt member like ? I really cant do more than I already did, I might have tried too hardly to get accepted and thats what made me get frustrated and make me get such a negative answer, because for me it aint positive at all. Also, I dont think I shouldnt have fun on the servers just for the sake of moderating, I was merely trying to have fun while trying to keep up a decent moderating and trying to do as people told me to. Anyway, I might cancel my application in the next few days due to some reasons, so
Maki

Post by Maki »

right now, Im actually pretty happy of the decision that was made( I talk about extending, not the arguments of the admins about the extending) It actually makes me have less pressure on myself and see if I still can continue on or I need to stop, My post of yesterday was made of anger and I know it wont be easy to erase the bad feelings it has given to the admin but honestly, I spoke what I see of outside , what I think everyone has already seen once, those who didnt see it like that are either blind or do not want to say it simply because they prefer to take the side of the admins everytime to cause no harm to themselves. I did it too rashly but I hope it has given to the admins a little hit that will make them think about how they make us see the things and their decisions, I will say later if I wish to continue this application. Thanks for reading anyway
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

It's okay Maki.

About you being too tight or too loose when it comes to how your balance in moderating and having fun is.. yeah, that balance you have to find yourself and I wish you the greatest luck finding it, I'm considered a pretty great admin/member where I have walked my path and I have a very hard time finding tha balance it isn't easy at all... I hope the admins here will notice your effort in trying to show that you are capable of being member, and wanting to have it..

Keyword: patience..

Both in building up a personality and waiting for the final answer :D If you wanna continue this it'd be best via PMs
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Maki

Post by Maki »

People take it seriously, whatever.

A little more seriously, Any new opinion ? None posted since a while or edited their opinion about me, so I thought about bumping it. If you have anything else to say (pro or con or so), go ahead and post it :)
Last edited by Maki on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Makiavel wrote:Accept me plx ?

A little more seriously, Any new opinion ? None posted since a while or edited their opinion about me, so I thought about bumping it. If you have anything else to say (pro or con or so), go ahead and post it :)
cons
- You have no patient

others than that Yes
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
minna
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."

Return to “Accepted Applications”