[Accepted] Your lovely application <3

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Maki

Your lovely application <3

Post by Maki »

Hey guys, lately I've started back counter strike, & as I played, I've grown up to liking the zombies servers & the others, kinda playing on every of them except assault right now (Especially the ZP & the jail). So I thought I'd apply again after taking a break & getting my life back into the normal routine.

My name's Makiavel aka Wassup in the game. My name IRL is Reda, I'm a boy & I'm fifteen year old. I'm a guy that likes living his life to the full extent & loves having fun. Currently in fourth year at school , I'm going out often with friends to have fun though I like playing games too on my PS3 or on the computer. Lately I've been playing a lot of League Of Legends & I'm starting back Counter Strike. Also my STEAMID STEAM_0:1:9068738.

Last time, I left the team only after one month, while my trial hadn't ended yet, I had some troubles IRL & wanted to fix everything going on. It took me some times & by then I wasn't interested in CS anymore, it also took me a long time, going to the hospital and staying in it for 3 weeks, having changes of heart & everything. I wanted to clean everything in my life before coming back for real.

I got almost no experience in admin work / member, as I said, I was only member for a month & prolly didn't do the good choices everytime, but who does no mistake ? I think I learned from back then & as this was my first time having powers in a community with a lot of players playing at the same time, I was too strict on people & kept telling them to stop after the first thing they did, which made the game less fun for everyone. I still know how to use the ndmenu though & when to use it probably better than some in the team that use it when it's not required. ( I'm not saying I'm the best at it or that someone isn't worth being a member, but in my opinion, some use it too often.)

I started back CS around 2 week agos, though I started slowly, right now I'm getting my time playing on the servers up & trying to get it around 2-3 hours per day, spending it on every server & trying to get some players on CS4 with Shal mostly nowadays, since CS5 gets boring after too much time on it (In my opinion)

My Motivation for applying is that around the time I came on the servers, I've seen a lot of people misbehaving or breaking rules and I can't do anything, I can't report them either since it's minor rulebreak most of the time, I do warn them when they go over the line, but I can't do anything after this except for calling the little number of members/admin I got on my friend list ( I cleaned my whole friend list a week ago, I had too many people I didn't talk to) I think I could put up an example as a member & make the people learn the rules.

Some people might think it's too soon for me to apply again, but I personally think it's a good time, I can get some help on my cons when I'm applying & I'm working on getting back active & reaching my goal of playtime / day while not stepping on my study time etc.

This is a serious application !

Story for Shal :
Spoiler!
Characters of the story :
Fugi : Popular guy in the class
Leona : the shy girl
Aizawa : The friend of Fugi

Story :

One day, a girl felt her heart beating fast when she looked at a boy, she didn't know what it was about. The guy was the more popular guy in the class and she was a shy girl that none ever talked to anyone. None ever heard her voice, so one day, the boy was curious & went to her home to see if he could hear her talking.

Unfortunately, it started raining pretty hard, the girl saw her & let her home, when he noticed no one was living with her & she was poor, he felt sad for her, then since it didn't stop raining, he asked if he could sleep here in another room

the girl nodded, and so he stayed for the night, while asleep, the girl looked at his face & kissed him, he suddenly awakened and was shocked, he ran out fast & tried to see if a train was still running so he would go home. Still surprised by what happened, he went home & couldn't sleep and though about what happened for the whole night.

The day after, when they met at school, they didn't look at each other & blushed every single time they met. Some people saw this scene and went to the girl asking what she did to him but the girl wouldn't answer.

They started bullying her after school, hitting her then ....

To be continued :3

Then while they were bullying her, a boy showed up, she hoped it would be Fugi but it was Aizawa, one of the best friends of Fugi and always with him. While they saw him coming, they just ran away and let the girl alone covered by her blood. He directly called an ambulance and they came around thirty minutes after, thankfully, it wasn't life threatening.

Some days after, when school started again, everyone talked about the incident that took place at school, when they heard who it was about, a couple of people thought about visiting her at the hospital. Among them was Fugi which didn't seem to care that much about the incident truthfully, he looked like he was thinking about something else while going with them over.

The parents of Leona were there, visiting her at the hospital, her mom was on the ground, all covered by tears and her father was angry because he couldn't protect her.. Her classmate didn't get the courage to enter the room after seeing that and just stayed outside until they could find a moment to enter. After around 5 minutes, their parents came out and fugi asked if they could enter. They said yes and thanks for visiting her then they went home to cook for their son.

They stayed for 30 minutes, but Leona still wouldn't say who did this or even talked with them. They told her goodbye and were going to leave when Fugi said he would stay a little longer.

Fugi didn't know what to say and Leona kept silent and it became a little awkward. She then told with a little voice "I'm sorry for acting without asking you" and he answered with "What do you exactly mean ?".

She said : " The kiss ! About the kiss I gave you" then followed by a discussion between them
Fugi : "Oh, you mean that, I didn't dislike it, although I was surprised when you kissed me, it was my first one though, I'd have wanted to have it with my girlfriend..."
She then said while blushing : " Then become my boyfriend...."

To be continued !
Last edited by Maki on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
emilitoo

Re: Your lovely application <3

Post by emilitoo »

and you are?
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Do I really have to give any con's or pro's ? Oh well, you asked for it ;)
  • Pro's
  • Previous member (done a good job while then & knows the menu)
  • Gettin' active again.
  • Mature
  • Anglais
  • Rule knowledge
  • I love him (no homo)
  • Forum activity
  • Cons
  • Some people might not know you since you were away for some time..
Conclusion

I think you'd be a good addition to the zombie team at the moment since it's quite short, you know the rules and you're a good candidate for the job, there you go... A fatty Yes for you mate, good luck with your application. ;)
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post (total 3):
Spiitzz, eDi =), Jellow

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Pros

- Been member before
- Been active lately so far as I know
- His English is decent :) (GOUBLE)
- I think he won't abuse his powers, apparently that only happens on teamspeak :D
- He knows the rules and how to tie the shoes in this community well
- French (Guess there are some french dumbasses occasionally?)
- He knows the rules on zombie well, and not only on zombie.
- He's active on the forums

Neutrals:
- Has his 'moments' however never seen on these servers so can't be a con
- Some members and people might not know you.

Cons

I'd go with yes, he belongs in the team. :)
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 2):
minna, Dangan
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

Cant you just put him back on trail since hes trail didnt end? that would be the perfect choise right now (in my opinion)
Unown

Post by Unown »

Welcome to the team , amiright?
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
SiX

Post by SiX »

I don't know if I played while you was a member but as far as I have heard of you, you seems nice.
You also been member before so you know how the menu works.
I also seen you sometimes on Jailbreak but this is Zombie but due that I hardly know you I will leave my vote blank.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New: I knwo you better now.

Pro's
Active
- You're Active at least in jailbreak and I believe you're same in Zombie.

Forum Activity
- You visit the forums everyday (reporting, helping, etc)

Reports
- You report alot and that's good. you got a nice look on the cheaters GJ!

Rule Knowledge
- You do know the rules very well and that's a huge +

English
- I'm impressed that you got this high english skills due that you're only 15 and not having english as main language.

Been member before.
- You been a member before, you know what this is about.

Vip
- You buy vip so there you also get abit what the community is about (not your first time Vip also)

Helpful
- You help peoples alot when it's needed, telling them to behave, telling rules and other kind of nice behaviours.

- I should put the age to Neutral due that you're only 15. but you're a very mature person which made me no choice to add it to Pro.

Old
- due that you been member before you've been here for a long time.

Application
- You got a very nice application, alot of information.

Neutral
Leaving
- you recently left the team due to personal problems when the trial wasn't ended.

Rejoined
- You recently started to play again.

Con's
Patience
- You want everything to happen at once.

Conclusion
Not much to say, you can surely figure out on your own that it will be a clear YES.
Last edited by SiX on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maki

Post by Maki »

SiX wrote:I don't know if I played while you was a member but as far as I have heard of you, you seems nice.
You also been member before so you know how the menu works.
I also seen you sometimes on Jailbreak but this is Zombie but due that I hardly know you I will leave my vote blank.
Yeah well, even though it's a Zombie application it doesn't mean I'll only play on zombie, so you can judge me basing on other servers too, not really a problem here :)
<3Donny<3

Post by <3Donny<3 »

Shadi wrote:Pros

- Been member before
- Been active lately so far as I know
- His English is decent :) (GOUBLE)
- I think he won't abuse his powers, apparently that only happens on teamspeak :D
- He knows the rules and how to tie the shoes in this community well
- French (Guess there are some french dumbasses occasionally?)
- He knows the rules on zombie well, and not only on zombie.
- He's active on the forums

Neutrals:
- Has his 'moments' however never seen on these servers so can't be a con
- Some members and people might not know you.

Cons

I'd go with yes, he belongs in the team. :)
I agree with Shadi have said, my vote is a Yes .

GoodLuck Makiavel aka Wassup ! !
ShAl' D.

Post by ShAl' D. »

zoNe~ wrote:and you are?
The only thing these kinds of comments should earn is a forum ban for its author.

Let's go back on topic. We already talked together about your apply and you mostly know my point of view about it. Anyway, I'll try to stick at the format in order to be as fair as possible (I won't make any comprehensive list of everything, but only the things that're important for me) :

Pro's :
- You've put efforts into your application, even if you were kinda bored doing it once again. I especially liked the "experience as a moderator" part
- It seems you gained some more maturity, looking at how you're taking some distances from your past mod experience and how you're analysing it
- You're aware of the new goals of admins/mods that are of course still moderate servers, but also especially filling them and making them enjoyable for everyone
- You know your job for sure and will make it
- You're trustable and reliable on

Neutral's :
- Your current activity. I'm aware of the fact that you just started back CS and that you need some time to put your in-game activity at a decent level, that's why I put it as neutral
- The fact that you left the team before your trial went to its end. You had your reasons of course and I understand them, that's why it's neutral aswell

(Conditional) Con's :
- Is there any ? Well, let's say a conditional yes to this question : I wanna make 120% sure you got the point about the new moderating policy that gotta be yours, speaking about the servers and especially the zombie ones. The goal is really to fill them and to be nice to the players, to take time to speak with us, to solve their issues, to make friend with them, even if your relationship with them doesn't start on good bases. It takes time and energy for all that, and every mistake can take a deadly turn : that is one or more lost players. So, this could be a con seeing your past mod experience, but I really think you won't be as strict as before.

Okey, so my opinion is that the pro's overtake the con's here. You're a long time player and you've been member in the past, even if it was during a short amount of time. I didn't speak about your age, because I've got the feeling it isn't a relevant argument in your case. In my opinion, you're mature enough to handle the new issues of the community and to make your best to deal with them. On top of that, I think you would be a great partner for the zombie team to fill up the servers.

So, my vote turns to a YES. I think you deserve a new chance with us.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with it.

P.S. : nice story btw.
These users thanked the author ShAl' D. for the post:
Bokito
"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over" - Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
Ghost Shooter

Post by Ghost Shooter »

You are a awesome guy. U was a good member.
U know how to use Nd Menu. Fun player to.

No idea to give any pro´s or con´s.

(YOU GOT MY VOTE)

!!!GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!!
hello everyone
daka

Post by daka »

we didnt like each other few months ago, but hope that we can be friends.

what i saw from u in the last few days is that ur really nice to others en help them also.
so in my eyes u can be a good member

a yes from me

goodluck with ur application
Maki

Post by Maki »

aka wrote:we didnt like each other few months ago, but hope that we can be friends.

what i saw from u in the last few days is that ur really nice to others en help them also.
so in my eyes u can be a good member

a yes from me

goodluck with ur application

Thanks everyone for your reply. Indeed, I don't know why you disliked me at first, so I never tried to know you or even like you, but why not, I'm not here to make enemies :)
Spato

Post by Spato »

Yes!

AIK <3
xelef

Post by xelef »

Spoiler!
Makiavel aka Wassup wrote: I'm not here to make enemies :)
You sure? :D
Anyways i wont list pros or cons since they have been listed im just going to jump to conclusion and small text to explain.

The behavior ive experienced from you is that:
you seem to be a fun guy to play with and ive not played with you that much yet but my opinion is still that you seem to be member material and though i may be wrong i hope im not in this case.

So basic conclusion is yes.

best of luck with your application :)

Return to “Accepted Applications”