[Accepted] NoizeBeat's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
wei

Re: [Reposted] NoizeBeat's Application

Post by wei »

aha yeah sure,
let me explain the situation; u did block me i said "ty for block", and u was like "wtf?", so i said "i dont wanna talk with kids", u called me boy and i was explaining to ya that im not a boy. i didnt provoke u to rage and never insulted u. than u called me gay blabla

This thing is this, you have not even apologised. (it can be happen that u blocked but not on purpose) you have led furthermore with me a discussion and afterwards you have insulted me. If you had membermaterial, you would act mature and solve this problem without raging. I have not expected that you insults me, besides, I have also not provoked you. And now instead of to see your mistake, you carry on a childish conversation with me, this shows that you dont accept any criticism. The snaps show that you insults, instead of clearing up the thing you accuse only me.
You are just saying "luna u did this luna u did that"
And what about the "m6"? The rules changed in september/october, and you did "m6" last time. This mean u doesnt know the rules? or you know it, but u dont follow it when there arent any members/admins?

And @sarah i want to show u guys that he doesnt follow the rules when there is no member. he is acting different. And also that he doesnt accept his mistake, even there are proofs. this shows that he isnt mature.
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Maki

Post by Maki »

luna llena wrote:aha yeah sure,
let me explain the situation; u did block me i said "ty for block", and u was like "wtf?", so i said "i dont wanna talk with kids", u called me boy and i was explaining to ya that im not a boy. i didnt provoke u to rage and never insulted u. than u called me gay blabla

This thing is this, you have not even apologised. (it can be happen that u blocked but not on purpose) you have led furthermore with me a discussion and afterwards you have insulted me. If you had membermaterial, you would act mature and solve this problem without raging. I have not expected that you insults me, besides, I have also not provoked you. And now instead of to see your mistake, you carry on a childish conversation with me, this shows that you dont accept any criticism. The snaps show that you insults, instead of clearing up the thing you accuse only me.
And what about the "m6"? The rules changed in september/october, and you did "m6" last time. This mean u doesnt know the rules? or you know it, but u dont follow it when there arent any members/admins?

And @sarah i want to show u guys that he doesnt follow the rules when there is no member. he is acting different. And also that he doesnt accept his mistake, even there are proofs. this shows that he isnt mature.

You can't show he's acting different without any proofs, Also, those are proofs from 3 weeks ago, it doesn't mean anything, you said your opinion & he reacted, now it's done, stop it.

Also, you can't expect him not to react to this even if it's a childish reaction when you post OLD proofs & keep on trying to make him look like the bad boy just to make him declined, it doesn't mean that he doesn't take criticism, since before, he tries to tell you that he changed, but you're so stubborn that you don't even want to listen to him, you judge him on the past & don't focus on the present.

Also, although the rules changed a long time ago, they didn't get changed ingame, you can't expect him to know everything, even members nowadays sometimes ask for clarification for rules, the important is that he now knows what the rules are.

On topic now : I'll give you a blank, I remember you doing some mistakes & breaking some rules, but you might have changed, good luck :)
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

luna llena wrote:aha yeah sure,

That's exactly what i said i get this problem only with you in 2 years playing on this server... and don't speak about you don't provoke me you were only waiting me ragging for screen because it's not me who bloked it's you, (after i was a bit ragging but you didn't want to admit you bloked me while it was the case)
your attitude was far from perfect too but you will not admit it for sure otherwise i'm always following the rules (except of M6 that i stoped no longer time)
I see in your words that you don't like me much (and you have the right) but please don't going believe to oither people i'm not mature i think you did wasn't very much on this case
[youtube]xqFic9BWYHA[/youtube]
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Can u guys take this over PM! please!!! Dont spam this apply!

Pros

-Activ
Cons

Repots
english (?)

My vote is no sorry good luck!
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Luna has a point.. suddenly some weeks ago you were that kind of cool "rebel" who kept doing m6 and boosting up etc, though you've changed a bit I'm still not sure if you're willing to be like this forever, also I don't know if you're trusted with the powers.. I will leave my vote blank and possibly change it later.

wei

Post by wei »

well this is MY opinion, i did stop with the discussion.
And how should i know that he will make an apply? when he doesnt insult or break rules i dont take any snaps.
i never saw him telling to ppl to stop raging, or to stop haras or "helping out". Maybe he does it these days to looking "good".
and 3 weeks arent a long time dudes ;) a long time is for me maybe 2 month- 3 month. seriously guys. "old" proofs? aha sure ;)
and bixsit well i dont see that im spamming. i just say my opinion to all his posts. he is still acting immature with this discussing.

and i didnt say that i dont like u, i cant say that i like u or hate u. u are just a player for me. but i see ur behaviour and everyone can post his opinion. and u are telling the story different as i. nvm this story. i can see ur behaviour due these posts.
and when he is appling for a membership he Has to know every rule. its not an excuse that the rules changed later ingame.---> when he didnt check the forum--> this means -poor forum activity.
and sry guys this is my opinion at all.
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Luna and Noize, just leave it seriously. This is an application not a spam thread.

OT :

I'll post pros and cons tomorrow when Im not at my phone :) Good luck further on your application NoizeBeat! :)
NoizeBeat

Post by NoizeBeat »

luna llena wrote:well this is MY opinion, i did stop with the discussion.
And how should i know that he will make an apply? when he doesnt insult or break rules i dont take any snaps.
i never saw him telling to ppl to stop raging, or to stop haras or "helping out". Maybe he does it these days to looking "good".
and 3 weeks arent a long time dudes ;) a long time is for me maybe 2 month- 3 month. seriously guys. "old" proofs? aha sure ;)
and bixsit well i dont see that im spamming. i just say my opinion to all his posts. he is still acting immature with this discussing.

and i didnt say that i dont like u, i cant say that i like u or hate u. u are just a player for me. but i see ur behaviour and everyone can post his opinion. and u are telling the story different as i. nvm this story. i can see ur behaviour due these posts.
and when he is appling for a membership he Has to know every rule. its not an excuse that the rules changed later ingame.---> when he didnt check the forum--> this means -poor forum activity.
and sry guys this is my opinion at all.
It's ok Luna this is your opinion and i respect it ;)
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

Bixsit wrote:Can u guys take this over PM! please!!! Dont spam this apply!

Pros

-Activ
Cons

Repots
english (?)

My vote is no sorry good luck!
i gotta agree whit bixit here the cons REALLY overwight the pros, bixit you're a genius.
These users thanked the author Watch Your Head for the post:
emilitoo
cisco

Post by cisco »

omfg luna

you screenshoot all bad langague ? have you a life ???

7 days ago i remeber that you blocked me 5 time in secret door in fw2...did i screenshot ?

you funny

girlz all time blablabla........

shit !! oups dont screen please :)

noize is the best player !

noize should be the member before all of you !

i hope Koy will back......
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Cisco this isn't a discussion thread so please if you want to speak to luna pm her or something, and if you're going to post something about Noize don't say that he's the best player and that he should be member, give some feedback please.

OT: My opinion is still the same.

Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

I´ve heard postive things about you from people i highly respect in this community, So just try to ignore the trolls/haters and try to be calm/mature and show them that you are a future moderator of nD.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

We decided to extend your application.
NoizeBeat

Re: [Extended] NoizeBeat's Application

Post by NoizeBeat »

Thanks for replys guys :)
<3Donny<3

Re: [Extended] NoizeBeat's Application

Post by <3Donny<3 »

Hey NoizeBeat , good to see you :>

Pros
- i think you can help the server
- helping new players
- mature

Cons
- forum activity
- reports

Conclusion
I think you are a good member for the zombieserver , so i will give a Yes now .

-good luck with your application -

Return to “Accepted Applications”