[Accepted] nD Zombie Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
MrSaxo

nD Zombie Application

Post by MrSaxo »

With this I wish to apply for nD zombie member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26218881
Nickname: Mr.SaxoB34t

As some of you would already know, I was a member on nD zombie once (I think a year or 2 ago) but due to lack of inactivity i was kicked of nD. That was because I had it rough that year, I didn't have lots of time because I went to school and work and so much had happend, and also some personal issue's came up, wich made me really upset and so CS wasn't really a priority or rather I never felt like playing cs at the end of the day (you could say i was a little depressed). Just some month's ago I came back playing cs on nD, since I'm doing good now and have alot of freetime I decided to apply for nD zombie and become a member again (But that's up to you).

Experience:

As you know now I was zombie here once for I dare say 3 or 4 month's, I usually played on the zombie day server, because it was always full and alot of players started making problems. As a team I would say that I never had any problems with any of the members (that's how I atleast remember it) I always did my best on the server's and I don't think anyone of the members had any complaints about me, but as far as players go, it's always the member that was at fault (they say). Beside that I was also an admin in a CS 1.5 server called Beschwa, it was a server from England had 32slot was full of players everyday since 1.6 was just out and there were not alot cs 1.5 server's left anymore and Beschwa was very well known as far as my work there goes, it was a little more easy then on nD since there wasn't any mod's and the only players that had to be banned were cheaters and how far regulations were, there weren't. You had act properly and not abuse your power. Here ends my expierence as admin/member. As a player, I play almost 10 years now, from just when cs 1.1 ended to 1.6 and I played on alot of server during the time I've seen all sorts of players from good guys to worst of the worst, from newbie's to proffesionals, I've seen them all, I think this also counts as expierence from my point of view.

- Motivation:

When I first started applying for nD member 2 years ago, it was always an honor to become a member on nD because it was always fun to play there and alot of good players and member were there I always wished to become a member back then. As for now, I still didn't lose that light, I still wish to become a nD member and join the team, there were alot of new faces for me but now I know most them and I still find it an honor to a team up with them. I will do my best as a member to make players play by the rules.

- A little about me:

I live in Belgium, origin is Moroccan. I study for administration and I work in Amnesty International. I'm an easy going guy, I rarely lose my temper and if that happens I just walk away and smoke sigarette. I'm very social and trustworthy guy.

- Hobby's:

Playing CS (ofcourse), checkers, hanging out with friends, playing pool, etc.

With this, I wish to end my Application.

and thank you in advance,

Mr.SaxoB34t
Unlucky number 4
iSuck

Re: nD Zombie Application

Post by iSuck »

I won't give you a yes or no, simply because I think it's unfair for you to get MY opinion, since I never play zombie. If I see you in game, I'll might edit this post ofc, but I'll leave it up to the admins for now.

I just got one question (which is why I'm posting here):
Why didn't you mention (don't get mad if I missed that in the text though, you've might written that, in that case, im sorry) that your on strike one? In this banrequest from may 2011, you got a 96 hours ban, for harrasing.. Thats not exactly what I would like to see from a member. Still, you seem like you know what your talking about, and its a plus that you've been member before.
I don't find a ban from a long time ago as a really big con, but I think you should've mentioned that. Instead u said that u never loose your temper.

Well, good luck with your application. I'm sure zombieplayers will have better posts than this, but I just thought I'd like to say this.
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Isuck wrote:I won't give you a yes or no, simply because I think it's unfair for you to get MY opinion, since I never play zombie. If I see you in game, I'll might edit this post ofc, but I'll leave it up to the admins for now.

I just got one question (which is why I'm posting here):
Why didn't you mention that your on strike one? In this banrequest from may 2011, you got a 96 hours ban, for harrasing.. Thats not exactly what I would like to see from a member. Still, you seem like you know what your talking about, and its a plus that you've been member before.
I don't find a ban from a long time ago as a really big con, but I think you should've mentioned that. Instead u said that u never loose your temper.

Well, good luck with your application. I'm sure zombieplayers will have better posts than this, but I just thought I'd like to say this.
I cant stress this enough, if you do not know the person making an application simply do not comment, your opinion means nothing. /postcountwhore's

-----------------------

Hello Saxo, nice to see you've made an application.. i'll post my opinion later on, just got back from work.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

EDIT:

Pro`s
-Activ
-English
cons
?

A big Yes! good luck!
Last edited by Путинтебяобстрелит on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
MrSaxo

Post by MrSaxo »

Isuck wrote: I just got one question (which is why I'm posting here):
Why didn't you mention (don't get mad if I missed that in the text though, you've might written that, in that case, im sorry) that your on strike one? In this banrequest from may 2011, you got a 96 hours ban, for harrasing.
I don't really remember this and I don't know wether it was related to this banrequest, but there was a time were my older brother played on my account since he lost his account (have no idea how) and he also playes on the nD server. So I had to let him play on my account, with terms that he wouldn't do anything stupid. But that was some time ago and I can clearly say that I don't like to harass people and never invest my time in doing such. If you got to know me better on the nD zombie server, i find that you would agree with this. Hopefully that this may clear some your question.
Unlucky number 4
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

Bixsit wrote:A yes from me
You know the rules.. atleast motivate why ur saying yes..

anyways

Pro's
- been a member before
- mature
Con's
- no reports
- forum activity

try to be more active on the forum and ill say yes..
MrSaxo

Post by MrSaxo »

Watch Your Head wrote: try to be more active on the forum and ill say yes..
I know that I'm not active alot on the forums, but do come frequently on a weekly basis to see what's happening and I usually post only when I see something or have something interesting to say.
Unlucky number 4
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Hey MrSaxo..

I dont play much zombie nowadays, but when i did, you were usually there aswell..
I see you as a normal, calm guy..
You fit well in the server (e.g, people know you, you have fun, you love fun, and you bring fun!!)
Thats a good thing..

Im not going to post pro's and con's, simply because i feel that you deserve this!!
You got my yes..

You know the ropes, its unlucky that you got kicked out due to inactivity..
But now you are back, i dont see any ''leaving'' from your side :')

Good luck!!
Spoiler!
Btw, this is true!!
You said some things about yourself which i like,
your application is well written, and you arent afraid to post personal things!!
MrSaxo wrote: - A little about me:

I live in Belgium, origin is Moroccan. I study for administration and I work in Amnesty International. I'm an easy going guy, I rarely lose my temper and if that happens I just walk away and smoke sigarette. I'm very social and trustworthy guy.
p.s; Sharing your account is never allowed..
Not when you are member, but also not in the timespan of the application..
I therefor hope your brother doesnt play on your account anymore, since i, if he still does, see no other way then changing my yes into a no!!

Edit; Indeed, try to fix your forum-activity (make reports, that shows how much you care about keeping the servers clean!!)
MrSaxo

Post by MrSaxo »

Lien^ wrote: p.s; Sharing your account is never allowed..
Not when you are member, but also not in the timespan of the application..
I therefor hope your brother doesnt play on your account anymore, since i, if he still does, see no other way then changing my yes into a no!!

Edit; Indeed, try to fix your forum-activity (make reports, that shows how much you care about keeping the servers clean!!)
Rest assure Lien, I don't hand my acc to anyone anymore (I learned my lesson, despite the fact that this isn't the first time that they only gave me problems) I changed my password and my brother doesn't play cs anymore (engaged and wants to act more mature he said) and for forum activity, I'll be on here whenever I'm on my laptop not playing cs so that's about everyday I would say.
Unlucky number 4
LongD

Post by LongD »

Pro's

- Active
- Friendly,polite
- Knows the rules
- Been a member
- Helps people on the server

Con's

-None

Conclusion: Almost there when I'm on the server,good guy. It's a YES from me.Good luck! (Leave the Straw hats alone!! ^^)
Maki

Post by Maki »

Yes from me, although you should start reporting, though reporting/banning doesn't necessarily make you a better member, your forum activity is poor tho , good luck Goshujin-sama !
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Hello!

Pro's

-In-game active
-Been a member before

Con's
-Reports
-Your too good player(You know I'm kidding :D)

It's a yes.

Post by koed dude »

Spoiler!
hey aokiji !! it's me koed dude :p
me and you go waaaay waaaaay back in time, and i know for sure you know the rules, and you got the behaior to be a moderator, you are chilled who doesn't jump to any conclusions, and i have seen you many times trying to preach the rules that is good.

pros:

mature
knows how moderationg works
long time zm player
knows the zm team
are familiar with the nd menu
you are a calm player
never seen you harrass tbh.

cons:

try get your forum activity up

conclusion:

i definently see you in the zombie team, you got what it takes, and you know what you need to know. the con with activity isn't a big matter since it can be fixed over a bit time, but in all the pros will come over the con i gave you so it's pretty good.

YES
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Pros :
-Calm and collected
-Previous member so knows how to report etc
-Rarely ever see you rage even if you get blocked
-Good ingame activity
-You seem pretty mature

Cons :
-Forum activity (I can see you're already working on this though so it's no problem)

Conclusion : I'd love to see you back in the team, Yes.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

Sexypanda wrote:Pros :
-Calm and collected
-Previous member so knows how to report etc
-Rarely ever see you rage even if you get blocked
-Good ingame activity
-You seem pretty mature

Cons :
-Forum activity (I can see you're already working on this though so it's no problem)

Conclusion : I'd love to see you back in the team, Yes.
Agreed with Panda. Good Luck!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”