[Accepted] ICantfly application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
lil-Wesley

Re: ICantfly application

Post by lil-Wesley »

Hello there IcecantFly, i know you pretty well from the CS5 server, and i must say, ive never saw you harassing, or breaking the rules.
But something ive noticed aswell, is that i never saw you trying to help other players (?)

But i have to agree with uhu, if you improve your forum activity and try to stand out of the croud, you will be a great member.
And the Zombie team totaly needs more members.

So you have my Yes!
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

I want to thank all of u for ur replys. Especially to uhu who exhausted the topic :clap:

I need to admit that i didnt play much on jail, and i am trying to cath it up now, but it is very hard and tiring while i really dont understand ct's in many situations. I am zombie player who like's dynamic game.

Ofc i understand the purpuos of me playing there, which is make myself more recognizable to the community.

About me helping other players - I dont talk often in game chat, like i said before i am better reader than speaker. But if someone asking like "how to buy unlimited" or "how to use a quad", then i am trying to answer and direct to this forum.

Like i said, thank u for answers and fell free to ask me a questions.
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

uhu wrote:Pros
  • Very good application
  • Account not VAC banned
  • Active
  • Reports (although you should gather more evidence before reporting)
  • Mature and calm (since I haven't seen you misbehave all the time we played)
  • Helpful in-game (sometimes at least)
  • Polish nationality (the zombie team lacks members to cover this language)
I havn´t really noticed any cons...because i dont see *not standing out of the crowd as a con* Because you want to be a ZM member *so why should you be famous on jb?* ofc it´s + if you are but not really a big a con.
And about forum activty, You are doing reports *which is one of the most important stuff to become a member* and tbh, It´s many members who are not active one forums (But they are still great members)
So that´s neither really a con in your position.
I give this guy a clear YES.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

You really show that you want to be a part of nD, and i like what i see.
I hope you get accept, good luck.
Last edited by ZnK on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

ICantFly wrote:I want to thank all of u for ur replys. Especially to uhu who exhausted the topic :clap:

I need to admit that i didnt play much on jail, and i am trying to cath it up now, but it is very hard and tiring while i really dont understand ct's in many situations. I am zombie player who like's dynamic game.

Ofc i understand the purpuos of me playing there, which is make myself more recognizable to the community.

About me helping other players - I dont talk often in game chat, like i said before i am better reader than speaker. But if someone asking like "how to buy unlimited" or "how to use a quad", then i am trying to answer and direct to this forum.

Like i said, thank u for answers and fell free to ask me a questions.
Tbh I dont think there is a reason for you to really play jb, if you like zombie you should play that, the only thing is, that if someone needs help on jb its good that you kind of know the rules.
But if your favorite server is zombie, its the enough that the zombie regulars know you and that you help there tbh.
Just my oppinion tho.
ImageImage Image
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

Hi ICantFly,

Pros:-

*Active
*Mature (Age)
*Long list..(agree's with Uhu's Pro's)

Cons:-

*Just forums activity.

Conclousin:-

a Calmed and cool person, fun to play with and mature. Good Luck!

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
MOSA

Post by MOSA »

Your Already on my friend list so i know you.

Huge YES!,
Good luck mate.
اشهد ان لا اله الا الله واشهد ان محمدا عبده ورسوله
M14R^
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

uhu wrote:Pros
  • Very good application
  • Account not VAC banned
  • Active
  • Reports (although you should gather more evidence before reporting)
  • Mature and calm (since I haven't seen you misbehave all the time we played)
  • Helpful in-game (sometimes at least)
  • Polish nationality (the zombie team lacks members to cover this language)
Cons
  • Forum Activity (low post-count / activity overall)
  • Not known by all in the community (more among the zombie players/members/admins)
Conclusion
That really was a very well made application that covered lots of details from your life, I sure got to know you better from that. The zombie team is lacking in members, especially ones with Polish abilities, and I see you with a behaviour that is sufficient to adopt the role of member. Might happen that people don't know you so some negative posts might come, maybe even a decline since being known is important in a way and most of the admins play jail only. I would advise you to try checking up on jail for a general rule knowledge of the community not only at zombie but on other servers as well. If it would happen that you get declined, keep your chin up it's not the end of the world, you can always try later. Good luck with your application it's a yes from me.
After watching you for a while, I came to this result ^
Good luck with your application.
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

Thank's guys for ur replys.

I am trying to do my best here on forum, and on the server. I like to collect frags but also i am trying to speak to the ppl, if there is some positive subject on board. (i use translator in many cases, so it is hard to fast respond in chat between dynamic gameplay)

So far i think i try to train my new skills, which are necessary to be a member.

Thank's again for that worm commenting. Appreciate That.
Maki

Post by Maki »

Well, your english's understandable, Maybe it's only me or so, but you don't always help, might be because you need to use a translator, it might be a problem for when you become a member, but I think you're worth a trial.

Good luck.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Sarah wrote:I must say I almost never really play on zombie server, so cant really say I have seen you.
But you application are one of the best I have seen, your app also show that you are mature and honest.
I think you can handle the nD menu and the powers no doubt with your maturity and age.
But since I havnt really seen you play my vote is a blank.
I will edit this post when I finally get my butt to zombie.
same for me. good luck
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

All Pro's and Con's have been said. What I've seen you its a clear Yes. Good luck. Nice Apply btw.

Post by QuickSilver »

Pro's:
- You are active
- You speak a language that is not represented anymore in the team, and is beneficial to moderating the ZM servers
- You show dedication to make nD better
- Very very nice application!
- Having a wife and kids is demanding and would definately make you more experienced in life, which in turn comes in very handy online aswell.

Cons:
- I think you've said it yourself aswell, due to the language barrier, you might be a bit slow to respond, but that takes some getting used to. Plus the usual English swear words are probably known to you

Conclusion:
I think you should get a trial!
.gif © Kwaakt
nino

Post by nino »

Woow ...

For you, I will not use "Pro's" and "con's" ..

Since I play on "CS4", you are one of the only one I've never seen "block". Believe it or not, this is very important to us.

And I am very impressed with the life you had. Your honesty made ​​me heartwarming.

You are also one of the few that made ​​me want to play again on "CS4".
You try to help, you report the bad boy and I saw you try to come again the best players to "CS4" since it is nearly empty.

But know that you are part of the players there.
Us regular players, we have our own ranking.

And believe me, you are part of the best players :D

You're part of one of the few to whom I give all my trust.

And believe me, you are only a dozen.

I now want to see how you can use the "ndmenu" like any other.

This is a "Yes" to me, you deserve a test!
Kassar

Post by Kassar »

First post here on the forums! Just wanted to say that i dont like Icantfly that much because he always kills me with that ninja style moves and other stuff... (just messing arround :D). What i really wanted to say, first of all is that your life was really messed up but im glad to know that you are doing great now. CONGRATS!!! About in-game there is not much to say besides you are awesome to play with... ^^ Hope the admins answer fast and POSITIVE. XD

HF

Return to “Accepted Applications”