[Accepted] ICantfly application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
ICantFly

ICantfly application

Post by ICantFly »

- Steam ID : 0:1:22410437
- NickName : ICantFly
- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (Including Any Previous Admin Work)

I have played in cs clan in 2007 and i was an admin on our server for maby a two month's (public 19 slots). Since our little counter strike project failed i was only a player. As an admin on the server i didnt put my focus to play with 100% skill, so i understand how it actully works. On zm server's there would be a lot of more to take care about than cs itself. What i want to say - I fully realize that, this is responsibility. I am very fast player, very experience one so i see players very often in many situations, even without their knowledge same or as opposite race. I am like national geografic. I like to watch. I am recording spontaneously and shoot screens with my capslock (steamcloud), so on my pc u can find 4000+ ss from only this year, and gb's of records. Everything was just only for me, for very long time. I like to plays records and study a lot of movements, tactics and stuff to improve my gameplay and extend my knowledge. :ugeek:

My experience as a player :think: It is all my life. I start played with my brother in "snap caps" (caps from the bottles, u easly snap them to hit another). Pegazus, nintendo, psx, ps2, ps3 no xbox i am sony obsessed :) I play chess, cards, video games, words games (in polish), my english is not awesome.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :

There was a time when i was unemployed and i have played seven days per week for average six hours. At the moment i am capable of playing 2-3 unspecified hours per day and a lot of more in weekends traffic. Last three weeks i was under tremendous pressure in new job, but it seems to be stable now so i think this 2-3 hours is very safe.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?

A years ago. I really cant say when i start for sure. I remember i was playing on day and night servers on my previous steam account for some time. I remember that, after infection, zombie first person view was nightvision. A red nightvision on the one of the servers, and on the other it was normal. I really dont remeber a date, even more and less. I remember there was a player named Phinhani and he always winning. When i wanted to spec him there was always this wierd graphic bug. It looks like he play without using mouse, only WSAD, but on freelook it looks ok. After some time spended on nD servers i make a break and start play again like 2 and a half years ago or something, and still playing until now.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My name is Mirek and this is story of my life ... it was crazy. I start smoking, drink and dance to quickly so naturally i fall into drugs. I was maby 15 and already adicted. After primary education at age 16 i was in many schools. For a moth in each. In my home everything was ok, so i cant say it is because i have bad home atmosphere. I stopped using drugs at age 18 and i start drink. I drink everyday for 3 years, then i recover after a therapy. At age 22 i was married for six moths. I have no kids. My nick ex 0.1 is about my marriage. Ex 1 wife and 0 kids. At age 23 i stopped drink but i still smoked cigs and weed. I have read a book "easyway" in january this year, and i stopped smoke tabacco. The last thing is weed. When i dont smoke mj i have work, private life (i can party without an alcohol) and normal good existence. But when i start smoking all this turn into ashes. Ppl sometimes say that u cant be adict to weed and there is no negative effects. Hehe ... trust me, they are wrong :) I am clean for 4 moths now. I am writting that because it is big history of who i am and i dont want to hide that. I learn a lot about life after hundreds hours of therapy. I am an abstainer.

On the other hand i love my family (mom, sis and papa), hardstyle music and my dog. As i said before i am a gamer so i cant live without a gaming. I respect ppl if they respect me. I forgive easly after somebody understand his mistakes, cause i know how does it feels. I am no politician and i love fair play, i watch "dexter" and "sons of anarchy", my favorite movie ever is - 1981 "Beyond the Reef". I am peacfull and honest person, a little bit a dreamer and "creator".

Motivation:

I am the guy who doesnt care about recognition. I play on one nick maby a week and i change it. So ppl that doesnt know me, they dont know who i am. I didnt saw many diffrent members online for some time now. This make's server's open to unpunished rule breakers. I want to make it clean and keep this way. My mind is about fair smooth game at the moment, without harras Ofc. My english need to be upgreaded and as a member i would be more active on the forum so my english skills will improve. I wasnt very active in posting, i just read and play. Most time i spended on game servers because there is whole energy. 99.9% of the motor power is out there on the sands of fun worlds, uder the stars of zombie cage or in the cold air of ice attack. I have some channel on youtube where i wanted to help new players get familiar with game secrets and stuff. I didnt rejected this idea, the video materials are still there, i just dropped adding new clips to check how many views i create, how many question ppl ask and some general research. Move making is one of my hobbies and it would be good fit with member status i suppouse.

I am from poland and i need to admit i speak polish much better than english. A lot of players are from poland. Many of them are silly kid's wich insulting in very worst way other players. It is painfull to me and my polish friends (zm players also). I am familiar with - warning, warning, kick warning, ban. I am no hater, but i really hate cheaters. I am very sensitive about fair-play breakers.

Big thanks to evil-homer who actully proposed me this, and to everyone who read that. The community decision will not affect on my feelings to the zm serevr's, if u reject me i will be still playing there and posting sometimes. If u accept me as a member i will do my best to help the community.

Cheers.
mango2

Re: ICantfly application

Post by mango2 »

Nice application, good luck
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Pros
  • Very good application
  • Account not VAC banned
  • Active
  • Reports (although you should gather more evidence before reporting)
  • Mature and calm (since I haven't seen you misbehave all the time we played)
  • Helpful in-game (sometimes at least)
  • Polish nationality (the zombie team lacks members to cover this language)
Cons
  • Forum Activity (low post-count / activity overall)
  • Not known by all in the community (more among the zombie players/members/admins)
Conclusion
That really was a very well made application that covered lots of details from your life, I sure got to know you better from that. The zombie team is lacking in members, especially ones with Polish abilities, and I see you with a behaviour that is sufficient to adopt the role of member. Might happen that people don't know you so some negative posts might come, maybe even a decline since being known is important in a way and most of the admins play jail only. I would advise you to try checking up on jail for a general rule knowledge of the community not only at zombie but on other servers as well. If it would happen that you get declined, keep your chin up it's not the end of the world, you can always try later. Good luck with your application it's a yes from me.
Last edited by uhu on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epic winning

Post by epic winning »

There are so many reasons why you should become a member. I've been waiting for you to apply. Your a great addition to the zombie team.
Reason's are:
You are very active.
You have been playing alot in the zombie mod.
You are old enough to be able to handle powers.
You know how to report people, and you do that often.

The reasons I wrote above, are the reasons why I obviously say a yes to you :).

Good luck
Couldn't care less..
Vlad

Post by Vlad »

uhu wrote:Pros
  • Very good application
  • Account not VAC banned
  • Active
Cons
  • Not known by all in the community (more among the zombie players/members/admins)
Conclusion
That really was a very well made application that covered lots of details from your life, I sure got to know you better from that. The zombie team is lacking in members, especially ones with Polish abilities, and I see you with a behaviour that is sufficient to adopt the role of member. Might happen that people don't know you so some negative posts might come, maybe even a decline since being known is important in a way and most of the admins play jail only. I would advise you to try checking up on jail for a general rule knowledge of the community not only at zombie but on other servers as well. If it would happen that you get declined, keep your chin up it's not the end of the world, you can always try later. Good luck with your application it's a yes from me.
I completely share the same opinion as uhu! Yes
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Agreed with Vlad and uhu.

Would be awesome to see him in the team, members are running thin these days.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
iSuck

Post by iSuck »

EDIT: I have tried to join zm a few times, but not seen you. I will therefor just not list anything, cause i agree that its kinda stupid x) My plan was to join, see u play then give u my opinion, but since I don't know u, I'm just gonna leave you with a good luck!
Last edited by iSuck on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Isuck wrote:I have never seen you in game, since I never play zombiemode i think. (Maybe a bit weird to comment for me them, but still)

but some cons i know are:
Good app
cons:
never heard of u, not even here in forum.

Conlution: I cannot give you a yes or no, since I don't know you. would be nice to see you more on the forums

Good luck! :)

but uhu, "account not VAC banned" is a weird con imo. If you got a VAC banned acc, u wont get to join even? :p
If you dont know him why the fuck are you commenting on his app?
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Good app
On: I wish you goodluck with your application ;)
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

Pro’s :

Very active, which is just what we need
Knows the rules
Helpful to others , he made lots of vids like he said and often tried to use these to help others (http://youtu.be/xFxOfaSAvpY)
Seems to have a good judgement of situations
reports

Con’s

Maybe not that well known

I make no secret of the fact that I encouraged I cant fly to apply to become a member , the zombie team is like sexypanda says above a bit thin on the ground at the mo , and a lack of suitable applicants is leading us to seek out long time regulars and asking them to apply ,

I think I cant fly ticks all the box’s of member martial , I listed the con of not being that well known by others but this is often the case with players that play almost exclusively at the zombie server , I myself and shAl D. were also not that well known when we both applied and become members and I think it’s a con that is outweighed by the pro’s

You have said to me before that your English isn’t that good but I think its better than you give your self credit for and is of an acceptable level

You get a very big YES from me and I think you are very worthy of a trial

Good luck
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Hey, i dont know you that well.
Ive seen you a few times (2/3) in the zombie server.
Though im a jailbreak member, so i spend my hours there the most.
However, i saw some reports of you so i kinda have a view already.
I cant really list any pro's / con's so i trust on uhu his reply.
I wish you the best of luck!!
Spoiler!
  • Very good application
  • Account not VAC banned
  • Active
Cons
Conclusion
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

• Very good application
  • Account not VAC banned
  • Active
Cons
Conclusion

YES
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I must say I almost never really play on zombie server, so cant really say I have seen you.
But you application are one of the best I have seen, your app also show that you are mature and honest.
I think you can handle the nD menu and the powers no doubt with your maturity and age.
But since I havnt really seen you play my vote is a blank.
I will edit this post when I finally get my butt to zombie.
ImageImage Image
iSuck

Post by iSuck »

Sexypanda wrote:
Isuck wrote:I have never seen you in game, since I never play zombiemode i think. (Maybe a bit weird to comment for me them, but still)

Good app
cons:
never heard of u, not even here in forum.

Conlution: I cannot give you a yes or no, since I don't know you. would be nice to see you more on the forums

Good luck! :)

but uhu, "account not VAC banned" is a weird con imo. If you got a VAC banned acc, u wont get to join even? :p
If you dont know him why the fuck are you commenting on his app?
Because I'm showing MY impression of him. I also will join zm to check him out. Im not alone with commenting without knowing him, and that is totally allowed.

OT: as I said, I will join zm later today or sumthin to check you out, and I will add more pro's and con's then :)
Ramiz Dayi*

Post by Ramiz Dayi* »

• Very good application
  • Account not VAC banned
  • Active
Cons
Conclusion

Agreed with this.

Good luck :!:
Ramiz Dayuuu*

Return to “Accepted Applications”