ArrowVerse (Flash, Arrow, LoT, SuperGirl)

Talk about the movies and TV shows you love!
Mystic

Re: Arrow / The Flash

Post by Mystic »

WARNING HUGE SPOILER!!!!
Spoiler!
OLIVER QUEEN IS THE ARROW!!!!
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

Wow that is something new, thanks for ruining the story.

Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

he warned you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Woah, hella of an episodeeeee!! (The Flash)
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

doeda wrote:Woah, hella of an episodeeeee!! (The Flash)
DONT CLICK IF U DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED
Spoiler!
indeed mindfuck, good episode just one thing tilted me he's like
LOL I CAN DEFEAT ZOOM BRING HIM BACK
1 encounter
"lol nvm give him my speed"

He's literally trading so many lives for one (Wally)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Spoiler!
I know, what got me more mindfucked was: He had Wally as leverage yes okay I get it if barry gives him his speed when he's got Wally. But Zoom fucking let him go 1st weird mindfuck what kind of villain would let his leverage go before he got what he wanted? Ok beyond that I thought maybe Barry had something up his sleeve untill I saw he actuallhy gave him his fucking speed??? Zoom was clear and Barry is faster than Zoom now and Team Flash have weapons that can take him down like wtf guys?????????????
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Spoiler!
btw I got a theory, you know how that tachyon device is a reverse of the thing that stole Barry's speed? So that means it should be able to store speed as well, now imagine Barry ran 4 times faster with the device (faster than zoom!) meaning the device probably can store Barry's speedforce x3, which is probably why the series allowed him to be faster than zoom for a while, 4x is faster but 3 is as fast or a little slower than zoom so they can have a fair fight in the finale.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Spoiler!
this speed force thing was pretty trolly, and i probably wont like the next episode with black siren... but the episode after is the finale and is hopefully good.

- Benjamin Franklin
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

First of all i never watch Arrow in Netflix,second i enjoy Watching flash
aka know as Berry Alan Image
and the flash movie Image the evil zoom flash Image :D
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

can't wait for the flash finaleeee imma have to stay up, not so excited about arrow finale and that's next night so..

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

flash finale
Spoiler!
lol wtf, 2 things I don't get 1) Why didn't Barry use the Tachyon device? What was the point of that? Just to create the supergirl crossover? 2) How did non-Tachyon deviced Barry even come CLOSE to Zoom? He's meant to be a lot faster than Barry

Edit why did Barry agree to race initially without a plan how can he trust Zolomon and why didn't he just run those laps himself?

Also what was the point of sending zoom to earth 2 if he can punch a hole/breach between earths anyway?

Also I predict that we will get the normal earth one Harrison back since reverse flash might never have killed him because Barry stopped him

And Caitlin is probably killer frost-ish coz Barry might not be friends with her in this alternate timeline he created and therefore doesn't keep her out of the dark, she did mention in this very episode that he was the reason she could cope..

Edit 2 maybe now everyone forgot the real timeline but ppl connected to the speedforce, like wally might be now and Barry

- Benjamin Franklin
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

agree, too many plotholes.

I hate all the fillers and all the drama is so unnecessary/bad. I stopped watching arrow cause of it, I wish a quality company like HBO owned these shows as they would be 10x better

Like there's always someone giving a one-liner and then goes away, i find it so stupid
Unown

Post by Unown »

New Arrow Season is actually doing a lot better than the previous 2, praise the lord :pray:
Flash is still my favourite, LoT is actually great aswell so gonna put it just before Arrow and haven't watched Supergirl yet.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: ArrowVerse (Flash, Arrow, LoT, SuperGirl)

Post by Shadi »

The season break episode of Arrow was great, every other episode is eh... at least the villain seems to be a proper villain for once and not superpower fueled.

Flash seems rinse-repeatish, find new speedster, make him more dangerous than previous,

LoT just seems to re-use all the "trash" from other series

Supergirl has quite a bit of drama, OK sometimes though. Favourite atm is prolly Flash despite the billion plotholes. Arrow is sorta leaning in recently.

- Benjamin Franklin
Unown

Re: ArrowVerse (Flash, Arrow, LoT, SuperGirl)

Post by Unown »

LoT actually is the best serie out of the 4, in my opinion, followed by Flash (But then again I have a huge hardon for The Flash)
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.

Return to “Movies/TV Shows”