What's wrong?!

Cool atmosphere, jokes, fun, bullshit, spam all comes in here!
SaKraN~

What's wrong?!

Post by SaKraN~ »

Why "Some" admins is not activity in Forum Not doing them Jobs , 6 Applications , 12 Reports etc .. still for 3 months no body is handling its why? and when i join any server i can find them playing cs and not taking a care about community like seriously u don't want to be activity leave community..

guys don't take it like m crying or sth but sv dead! because of admins i'm not blaming them but , i’m blaming them job they doesn't care

i repeat I didn't say all i said "some of them not helping activity , and some of them are good they are joining server playing with us helping us"

Even members...

they got membership and not even playing or not activity in Forum..
I hope you got what i mean and i also i hope that admins/members becomes better
Image <--- English 2020...
SALUDOS

Re: What's wrong?!

Post by SALUDOS »

Idk why u crying tho
pls unban
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

They should make Mystic admin since he is here 24/7 and that for over already 8+ years.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Wayne wrote:They should make Mystic admin since he is here 24/7 and that for over already 8+ years.
I agree m not kidding but he is activity more than admins
SALUDOS wrote:Idk why u crying tho
i told u m not crying but ppl are leaving community cause there is no admins like before they were 24/7 activity making fun etc.. u know , thats why ppl are leaving
critycism

Post by critycism »

i guess they should give you admin
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Wayne wrote:They should make Mystic admin since he is here 24/7 and that for over already 8+ years.
Thank you for the vote Wayne, but I think Haffish is a better candidate for admin
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

On a serious note, Yes you are right, Applications should be reviewed every month, and decided, or at least every admin meeting which USED, and I repeat, Used to happen every month. I honestly don't think you all admin's should take this much time to actually come up with a decision. and I personally think in my case I am expecting a yes or a no and not a extend, Becuase my application post was made a very long time back. It was on
EditedRhyme on Wed Apr 17, 2019
And basically to now its
April 17, 2019 - June 23, 2019, 63 Days long
. That's quite a long time, to be honest.

Let's say it was accepted, a month in, with an EXTEND. a extend usually lasts one month for admins to see the improvements and discuss. Theoretically speaking, Yes its been 2 months and I am somewhat honestly expecting either a yes or a no, hands down I have improved on many portions. In the game, in general, Trying to learn new stuff, Rule knowledge, defo improved.

Anyways this is just to set the image and hopefully get an understanding and a clear date of when the applications will be decided. Keeping us on a side with no information is no good to anyone. I'm is sure that all us applicants want a date. And let's be honest, You admins all have lives and all and I respect that boundary, but you also have responsibilities in this community because you signed up for it. All I'm hoping for is for you admins to get a meeting going, sometime soon and discuss, no more than 30 mins. You will have 23 hours and a half left of your day to do whatever you want. Especially these 12 pending reports. If, and I doubt so, you need any help in reviewing them + adding time stamps to make it quicker for you guys to go through, ill be more than happy to help.

I will be making a more serious and detailed post later when I'm free, Currently, I'm enjoying my vacation and making the most out of it. I hope you all have a lovely summer.

P.S: I hope that I don't come off as power hungry and can't wait till I get my hands on power because its really not the case.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

You're right, but seriously, who should replace them/us?
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

critycism wrote:i guess they should give you admin
h h h h h funny
EditedRhyme wrote:On a serious note, Yes you are right, Applications should be reviewed every month, and decided, or at least every admin meeting which USED, and I repeat, Used to happen every month. I honestly don't think you all admin's should take this much time to actually come up with a decision. and I personally think in my case I am expecting a yes or a no and not a extend, Becuase my application post was made a very long time back. It was on
EditedRhyme on Wed Apr 17, 2019
And basically to now its
April 17, 2019 - June 23, 2019, 63 Days long
. That's quite a long time, to be honest.

Let's say it was accepted, a month in, with an EXTEND. a extend usually lasts one month for admins to see the improvements and discuss. Theoretically speaking, Yes its been 2 months and I am somewhat honestly expecting either a yes or a no, hands down I have improved on many portions. In the game, in general, Trying to learn new stuff, Rule knowledge, defo improved.

Anyways this is just to set the image and hopefully get an understanding and a clear date of when the applications will be decided. Keeping us on a side with no information is no good to anyone. I'm is sure that all us applicants want a date. And let's be honest, You admins all have lives and all and I respect that boundary, but you also have responsibilities in this community because you signed up for it. All I'm hoping for is for you admins to get a meeting going, sometime soon and discuss, no more than 30 mins. You will have 23 hours and a half left of your day to do whatever you want. Especially these 12 pending reports. If, and I doubt so, you need any help in reviewing them + adding time stamps to make it quicker for you guys to go through, ill be more than happy to help.

I will be making a more serious and detailed post later when I'm free, Currently, I'm enjoying my vacation and making the most out of it. I hope you all have a lovely summer.

P.S: I hope that I don't come off as power hungry and can't wait till I get my hands on power because its really not the case.
ty Edited for understood me.. :P
Konijn wrote:You're right, but seriously, who should replace them/us?
Replace Who? I didn't replace any one i just said if no admin/member don't want to take care about/don't have a time to do his job in community he can leave his membership/admin
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

SaKraN~ wrote: Replace Who? I didn't replace any one i just said if no admin/member don't want to take care about/don't have a time to do his job in community he can leave his membership/admin
There is no benefit to the community for inactive admins to leave when there are no replacements.

Of the current admins which we have, most of them serve a unique role which would leave a hole if they left:
Pukata - In-depth/unique knowledge of fun servers, in-depth knowledge of nd plugins, server setup, what makes everything tick
regit - Solid coding skills, level and rational decision making, been very inactive lately and tbh could be an admin that could leave/be removed without much changing
Konijn - Similar to Pukata except I have more knowledge of how each system runs and a better understanding of Linux/server maintenance
Lawliet - Community admin, mostly inactive but when active is good at solving community problems
uhu - Good mapping skills, can make some plugins, able to setup and configure servers
Joel Miller - Tbh idk why this guy is still admin
zapt0r - Same as lawliet
Patrick - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
After listing them, I guess there are some we wouldn't miss.

Return to “Spam”