View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:31 am



Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 139 times
#61 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
dont say my name loser.

_________________
My Yt Channel :3
https://www.youtube.com/user/kami4bulhud/videos
My Twitch Channel
http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image


Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
#62 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
kami (GER] wrote:
dont say my name loser.


ok then i will call you mr H300Tx7
and dont say its private name :D

_________________
[img]https://i.ibb.co/167b870/t.jpg[/img]


Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 139 times
#63 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
dont say my name loser.


ok then i will call you mr H300Tx7
and dont say its private name :D


that works.

_________________
My Yt Channel :3
https://www.youtube.com/user/kami4bulhud/videos
My Twitch Channel
http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image


Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:07 pm
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 643 times
#64 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
try one more post, think im close to cracking the code

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
#65 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Shadi wrote:
try one more post, think im close to cracking the code


what?

_________________
[img]https://i.ibb.co/167b870/t.jpg[/img]


Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:32 pm
Profile
nD** Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 9 times
#66 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Shadi wrote:
try one more post, think im close to cracking the code

:facepalm:

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:54 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#67 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
topic has lost it's original purpose and now just seems to be about "reviving" the forums, so instead of closing it i'll move it so you can keep up the good work with all your topic views!

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 23 times
#68 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
i like how robo uses quotes to make his reply seem longer lol

_________________
ImageImage


Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
#69 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Konijn wrote:
topic has lost it's original purpose and now just seems to be about "reviving" the forums, so instead of closing it i'll move it so you can keep up the good work with all your topic views!


i didnt know that the posts of topic can lead the topic to be in spam,
but np i know that you did that cuz its your work :D
am i allowed to reopen it ?


Quote:
i like how robo uses quotes to make his reply seem longer lol


and to make only heros who can read it 8-)

_________________
[img]https://i.ibb.co/167b870/t.jpg[/img]


Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:27 pm
Profile
Friend of the Community

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 59 times
#70 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Not sure what’s the saddest between ur messages to KO9’s friend or your posts on the forum...

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:41 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#71 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
am i allowed to reopen it ?

reopen what? the topic is still open.

Edit:

Btw, reading your previous post again:

=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
okey np , if you at least let me explain why i cant go another way to chat beside steam , it will be good ,

I explained to you before, my Steam friends I keep for friends. The people from nD that I have and the screenshots you see are from long ago. I knew these people in-game before I added them on Steam.
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
or if you are really good to give another admins the ability to get into nd server database and then it will be fine.

These admins have access to the nd database:
- uhu (admin who apparently told you I am the only one)
- pukata
- regit
- neondragon

Also, any of the admins you contacted and actually explained your problem to should have had the common sense to tell you that we won't recover your nd cash because you hit the wrong button in bj.

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#72 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Well, its interesting that you asked for it, so you started the provocion, do you think they will remove his admin? my thought no. cause hes the cool guy and ur the red guy thats my option.

_________________
Fbi law enforcment


Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:53 am
Profile
nD* Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 2 times
#73 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
critycism wrote:
i like how robo uses quotes to make his reply seem longer lol


INNIT XDDD

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:59 am
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 643 times
#74 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Konijn wrote:
These admins have access to the nd database:
- neondragon

Do you mean to tell me that the titular owner of the community has access? Blasphemy!

(I'm guessing uhu meant that you're the only active admin who currently handles the database)
Which may or may not be true? idk

Konijn wrote:
Also, any of the admins you contacted and actually explained your problem to should have had the common sense to tell you that we won't recover your nd cash because you hit the wrong button in bj.

^, seems like the answer was just a makeshift answer to shove the case to someone else lol. Ironically saying what you're meant to say would have prevented this :shhh:


Shadi wrote:
Konijn wrote:
These admins have access to the nd database:
- neondragon

Do you mean to tell me that the titular owner of the community has access? Blasphemy!

(I'm guessing uhu meant that you're the only active admin who currently handles the database)
Which may or may not be true? idk

Konijn wrote:
Also, any of the admins you contacted and actually explained your problem to should have had the common sense to tell you that we won't recover your nd cash because you hit the wrong button in bj.

^, seems like the answer was just a makeshift answer to shove the case to someone else lol. Ironically saying what you're meant to say would have prevented this :shhh:



edit: mandatory grammar fixation:

Konijn wrote:
topic has lost it's original purpose and now just seems to be about "reviving" the forums, so instead of closing it i'll move it so you can keep up the good work with all your topic views!

Image fake ass brit

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 23 times
#75 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Shadi wrote:

edit: mandatory grammar fixation:

Konijn wrote:
topic has lost it's original purpose and now just seems to be about "reviving" the forums, so instead of closing it i'll move it so you can keep up the good work with all your topic views!

Image fake ass brit



hes russian

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:53 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.