Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)

Cool atmosphere, jokes, fun, bullshit, spam all comes in here!
Mystic

Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)

Post by Mystic »

kami (GER] wrote:dont say my name loser.
hey when can we expect more cool kung fu demonstration videos? I really liked the one with the turtle style, bear style, tiger style etc. Maybe you could do a Hammer-head fighting style next??
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Mystic wrote:
hey when can we expect more cool kung fu demonstration videos? I really liked the one with the turtle style, bear style, tiger style etc. Maybe you could do a Hammer-head fighting style next??
yeah OR i ll try to get inspired by looking at you and become completly unsure about myself and try to act cool on the internet while being a complety loser in any aspects of real life. Gratz on the nothingness you achieved so far in your life :clap:
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:
yeah OR i ll try to get inspired by looking at you and become completly unsure about myself and try to act cool on the internet while being a complety loser in any aspects of real life. Gratz on the nothingness you achieved so far in your life :clap:
Assuming someone hasn't accomplished anything over the internet because their ego is inflated af oOf
critycism

Post by critycism »

kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:

where r u keeping the time stone?????
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Think I struck a sore snare there, you lash out so wildly when you feel insulted... I was just making a passing comment on how your videos were awesome. By the way, you should look up projecting, cuz to me it seems you're projecting the shit out of all your insecurities about your inadequacy in life.

edit: if anyone wants to see the amazing kungfu stuff, check this video kami posted:
you can see me in the scene from minute 12:22 to minute 13. thats the same dragon style form/ way like in the last video i uploaded here out another angle. and from minute 24:33 to minute 25:12 i am demonstrating a weapon called Gou wan tai dou (nine-rings-halbert), not very impressive since there arent many changes in the moves but i am working on it.
[youtube]NqHpA7x3d_g[/youtube]
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Mystic wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Think I struck a sore snare there, you lash out so wildly when you feel insulted... I was just making a passing comment on how your videos were awesome. By the way, you should look up projecting, cuz to me it seems you're projecting the shit out of all your insecurities about your inadequacy in life.

edit: if anyone wants to see the amazing kungfu stuff, check this video kami posted:
you can see me in the scene from minute 12:22 to minute 13. thats the same dragon style form/ way like in the last video i uploaded here out another angle. and from minute 24:33 to minute 25:12 i am demonstrating a weapon called Gou wan tai dou (nine-rings-halbert), not very impressive since there arent many changes in the moves but i am working on it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: ah yeah, i got you. but welp, 87 iq boi needs to show off what a piece of shit he is once again :clap: :clap: :clap:

feeling strong yet or do you have something new for me mr. keyboard warrior? dont worry, thats the last time i ll reply towards you. let it all out while you can.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
Mystic wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: ah yeah, i got you. but welp, 87 iq boi needs to show off what a piece of shit he is once again :clap: :clap: :clap:

feeling strong yet or do you have something new for me mr. keyboard warrior? dont worry, thats the last time i ll reply towards you. let it all out while you can.
Ok Strange, but where is the time stone?
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

perhaps your right yea about em but i think we all agree back in the days me and MagniusGladius were the best admins

cheers.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Just close this topic better :P
Image <--- English 2020...
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

not like he doesn't have a point in the admin team & staff rofl idk why you guys even bother arguing about that

Majin has a better chance at getting his dad to come back to him than getting a reply from ko9
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Nallez wrote:not like he doesn't have a point in the admin team & staff rofl idk why you guys even bother arguing about that

Majin has a better chance at getting his dad to come back to him than getting a reply from ko9
A close to 0% chance when all you do is message me saying my name
Write a message of what you want and your rate of reply will go right up.
mr_eagle
VIP

Post by mr_eagle »

:D :D :D Can someone just Bring back TTT, so we can get this topic alive xD :dance: :dance: :dance: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Lets go, its been a "Long long long" time so lets go.

PS I miss ttt :o :D :D :D :D
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

Zero likes to abuse his powers nothing more to it :)
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Since it is a spam theme:

lol.

Return to “Spam”