View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

#1 Post Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
So i want start this topic by saying that nd members and admins are getting a littel bit crazy since the last 2018 summer.
and i want say that it was sad that we losed some of best nD admins and member over time
admins like :
voropulo : (Left nD)
uhu : (has his own work , he rarely play)
shadow bladz : (Left nD)
and the list continue.

With the left of good admins and members nD really start to get crazy , and for me until now i get two to three admins and members that Sucks alot.

and those are :

konijn(admin)
konijn2(admin)
hyperion(member)

those there admins and member that i had bad story with them.
and for an old nD player since 2017 those members and admin doesnt know how i always was the guy who made nD JB fun

with all another cmders just lazy or doesnt do anything at all.

and lets not talk about Kid CTs that no one know how they get to be CTs at first place.

so now i was to talk about my story with those there admins and members.

starting with hyperion(member)

hyperion wasnt always bad but , one day i was the commender and i had two cts , one is not doing match and the another is a 0.1years old kid who doesnt know english anyway.

hyperion was in the server with us , well he was afk from time to time , he get to see how the kid was doing as Ct ,
most players in the server requsted him to ban or switch the KId form Ct so he dont ***** the gameplay

hyperion didnt do anything , saying he didnt see what the kid was doing , for me i was angry cuz the kid made us lose round after round and made some Ts lose there LRs for no reason ,
i requsted him again and again , and he muted me.
he cant do that i didnt break the rules and i was the only one commending.
leaving the 0.00000000001 years old kid cmding badly
and when i get my MIC back
i started a cage day and he was almost afk he stayed like that for 10sec , and when he move i shoted him to he go to the cage cuz he is LATE.
and he Slayed me .
and i have a screen shot here

you see that the screenshot say that am slayed cuz am afk , and the answer is ,
how could i be afk in the middel of the map ?
and you can see the name of the kid : lokei -iwnl-

this is one of the storyes i cant forget about this member
and there is more like when he said that am ghosting and i wasnt ghosting at all.
and he gaged me.
here is a screenshot for that.

i said to him the he cant gag me for no reason , and he said "I can "
like in the screenshot.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////--------------------------------------------****************************
and now lets go to the admin konijn
this admin that i really dont know him or know me

Since it was the first time i saw him in the server.

the story is basicly i went to one of my fov admins , i asked him if he can get my back my 250k that i missed click and losed them all.

(i was playing at night in nd jb , i typed Blackjack , and put all the cash in it , i was lucky that i get 20 points ,
and here i must press stop , but cuz it was the night i didnt see the button , i pressed it thinking that am pressing the right button, and i pressed ask and losed all)

so he said that the only admin can do that is konijn , i asked for his steam and he did give me, i tryed to add him as friend , since we are all nD players and we are all friends .... Right?

he didnt accpet me and i talked to one of his friends in steam , and he said that he dont talk alot , and stuff like that (that i wont say it here).

but i didnt understand why but i just giveup and leave him alone.
so today i played jb after a week not playing it , cuz of traveling and getting ready for summer ,
and i was happy that i find him in the server , cuz he is the admin i wanted to talk to him.

so i send him PM and i find that the admin that was with him. (Konijn2) ? (i dont know him)
said that i tryed to get cash .
like wtf , i said PM not a message?
she said that she reads the chat log,

well ok , this admin refuse to get my cash back , np i dont need cash cuz most of the time i play as Ct

we played and they wasnt bad cts ,
but the first round we played , i asked KONIJN2 if they did play Dnj
and cuz she was afk i shoted it littel but , and she killed me

yes she is an admin and she killed me
the another admin Konijn ofc didnt do anything Cuz he Sucks so mush.
so the first round end badly.

and i commended the rest of the rounds cuz those both cts are Lazy mic , idk if they come to play or to show that they are homeless
and litterly i am the best cmder ever , and not me who is saying this , most of nd players know me and know my way of cmding and how i make fun in JB server.

ofc those two lazy admins wanted to cmd ones , well when they did that ok it was fine.
but ofc i still want to cmd
and based on """""""""""""""SOME MEMBERS ************* if you said "cage day " first , that mean you are the cmder , unless you let someone else cmd.

so i used this and at the start of the round i was first who said cage day ,
Konjin 2 wanted to cmd , but i refuse ,
and konjin helped his friend to cmd , by saying she said cageday first ,
and people saw that i said cage day first ,
so i teamkilled him and ofc
am not konjin2 so he dont bad me?
he gived me 1h ct ban.

and i said "You are the worest admin ever seen"
and i said "am gona report you"

and he gived me 300sec gag

but what am sure that "You are the worest admin ever seen" is not like F** you or something like that ,
thats a words that you cant give me a gag for.
and i have a screenshot RIGHT HERE

he also said "Go report and be quiet"
so am reporting him here.
even dragonfireZz said go make new topic to report him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
what am trying to say here , that they are nothing really stops admins and members from doing anything cuz , they are less admins and most of them are dead ,
and the another nd servers in CS GO and TF2 that was developed by my best admin uhu , and i was the guy who helped him alot by sharing ads about it , and testing all the bugs and stuff before they come out , and really some admins doesnt know the differnet between a kid and a man who loves nD and then they give up cts to kids and thats good for them.

and stuff like they are no admins and members in the another jbs servers in cs go and tf2 , witch made those servers empty most of the time , however when i join there and wait for players to come , and i cmd and we have fun , and i even take some screenshots here

viewforum.php?f=366

i get to say that nd admins and member now days are not doing there job well at all, and the proof is , this topic right here.

thanks for reading and i have nD system changes to the better.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 pm

#2 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
nooooo dont drag me in, i know nothing :liar:

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:12 pm

#3 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Heres my question... What does zero have to do with this..? Or that picture what it supposes to mean. And common... No your not the best commander, iv saw you in the game my self your over average but I wouldn't put it into "Best" You haven't played with almost every single people so u can't really say that

Quote:
and based on """""""""""""""SOME MEMBERS ************* if you said "cage day " first , that mean you are the cmder , unless you let someone else cmd.

he gived me 1h ct ban.

Okay usually yes when u announce the day, Yes you command. But if you command ALL THE TIME when others are there and are presented with no chance what so ever, then you're wrong there. + Let me quote that again,
Quote:
so I teamkilled him and ofc
, You're telling me you just teamkilled a guy, for just taking over you. When there is an admin there. and saying that "He abused" I meannnnnnn Ill just leave it there.. cus its self-explanatory.

And about the cash thing... Man common now... You really can't just expect things like that... It's your fault for typing blackjack, it's your fault for trying to gamble AT night. And yeah mistakes happen but if its the case you were talking about then almost everyone would just say Ohh sorry I fell asleep on my keyboard so I pressed gamble instead of stop. You get where im going with this.

Quote:
i started a cage day and he was almost afk he stayed like that for 10sec , and when he move i shoted him to he go to the cage cuz he is LATE.
and he Slayed me .
and I have a screen shot here
Wait a sec.. how is this possible if u died in the soccer field.. anyways I can't say anything but from the picture, it looks like your on the soccer field. See I know harbuni really good, he isn't the type of person to slay, mute ban or kick. He is more of a fun person. But when annoyed cant be something else especially if he told you off ANY time before. And I mean, Just because you have kids on your team, that doesn't mean they should never command because they are bad... They have ct access so they have the right to command. You have been there, iv been there we learn from that shit... Commanding ability doesn't come in one day. Instead of calling them kids and cussing them, Help them and show the admins your better since this is what this topic is mainly about.

About konijn Well it's a bit of a sticky one... I myself am confused sometimes on if its a he or she .. Cus it seems to be both sometimes. Anyways my main thing is and Yeah I can agree with some of your stuff. She before When I was playing TTT literally free killing me like 4 times and no one did shit when I complained, criticism was there too. Then when I slash her one time, she literally takes it seriously and instakill me. and yet again 0 shits given.
Then she basically decides to step a little into my personal zone by saying "Shut your fat shit ass or ill put a no on your membership". I and harbuni looked at each other in the game cuz we were next to each other and had this awkward silence. I mean sure .. I took it as a joke and moved on.. didn't brag about it. And if I'm being honest this is probably gonna fuckup my application, but this is what's going thru my head as I write this., but I really don't care I'm just being who I am and not being BIASED as some people who really don't know me yet say I always take the admin side... However, what I like about him and not her is sometimes he is serious and I appreciate it. He is helpful from time to time.

Quote:
and I said "You are the worest admin ever seen"
Don't you think this is a little of an insult? If I was an admin and someone said that to me... I take it as a mean thing. Therefore I don't see why not gag you for that, you altho somewhat threat him by saying "I'm gonna report you" you get where I'm going with this.

Also, I don't get what that last picture about zero saying "Your sister" has to do with anything...

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:57 pm

#4 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Okay let's start off by the minute you joined and started commanding (with a trash mic) I told you at least 2 times (to fix) before you properly commanded, you didn't listen to me and kept commanding. I was on top of the cage, you came over me and i didn't realize you were talking to me because I seriously couldn't understand shit you said, so I shot you, 1 time, 2 times, until it was a teamkill. After that you started whining saying whatever the fuck you were saying, saying I'm a bad CT, etc.

Quote:
we played and they wasnt bad cts ,
but the first round we played , i asked KONIJN2 if they did play Dnj
and cuz she was afk i shoted it littel but , and she killed me

As you said here, you asked me something - but again I couldn't understand because of your mic, and fyi I wasn't afk.

Quote:
yes she is an admin and she killed me
the another admin Konijn ofc didnt do anything Cuz he Sucks so mush.
so the first round end badly.

I'm not an admin, never claimed to be one. Ko9 was AFK so he did nothing about it, but again instead coming to whine in this thread you could have taken a demo or screenshot(s) to report me, you shouldn't always blame it on admins.

Quote:
and i commended the rest of the rounds cuz those both cts are Lazy mic , idk if they come to play or to show that they are homeless
and litterly i am the best cmder ever , and not me who is saying this , most of nd players know me and know my way of cmding and how i make fun in JB server.

Quote:
he gived me 1h ct ban.

Quote:

Alright so I am lazy to use my mic, to cover you, to take over when needed. I started commanding and you immediately told me to shut the fuck up and started commanding over me, when you got muted, you teamkilled Ko9, and you don't make the server fun, you make it chaotic, because of you and your clown figure everyone was rebelling literally making it impossible to have a proper round, and if other players are happy with you commanding that's cool, but don't be mad when someone tells you that you give them a headache when you command.

That's not what you said to me when I was trying to command, you told me it was written in the rules and it was JB rules. You spent all rounds complaining we didn't command but when you we did, you whine. - There's no actual rule for whoever commands.

Quote:
ofc those two lazy admins wanted to cmd ones , well when they did that ok it was fine.
but ofc i still want to cmd

You say we were too lazy to command now you change your mind?

Anyway, not even gonna say sorry for teamkilling you cause it was deserved, just funny you didn't screenshot either that or you teamkilling some else, you just post the stuff others did without having consciousness of what you actually did also?

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:08 pm

#5 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
EditedRhyme wrote:
Heres my question... What does zero have to do with this..? Or that picture what it supposes to mean. And common... No your not the best commander, iv saw you in the game my self your over average but I wouldn't put it into "Best" You haven't played with almost every single people so u can't really say that

Quote:

he gived me 1h ct ban.

Okay usually yes when u announce the day, Yes you command. But if you command ALL THE TIME when others are there and are presented with no chance what so ever, then you're wrong there. + Let me quote that again,
Quote:
so I teamkilled him and ofc
, You're telling me you just teamkilled a guy, for just taking over you. When there is an admin there. and saying that "He abused" I meannnnnnn Ill just leave it there.. cus its self-explanatory.

And about the cash thing... Man common now... You really can't just expect things like that... It's your fault for typing blackjack, it's your fault for trying to gamble AT night. And yeah mistakes happen but if its the case you were talking about then almost everyone would just say Ohh sorry I fell asleep on my keyboard so I pressed gamble instead of stop. You get where im going with this.

Quote:
and he Slayed me .
and I have a screen shot here
Wait a sec.. how is this possible if u died in the soccer field.. anyways I can't say anything but from the picture, it looks like your on the soccer field. See I know harbuni really good, he isn't the type of person to slay, mute ban or kick. He is more of a fun person. But when annoyed cant be something else especially if he told you off ANY time before. And I mean, Just because you have kids on your team, that doesn't mean they should never command because they are bad... They have ct access so they have the right to command. You have been there, iv been there we learn from that shit... Commanding ability doesn't come in one day. Instead of calling them kids and cussing them, Help them and show the admins your better since this is what this topic is mainly about.

About konijn Well it's a bit of a sticky one... I myself am confused sometimes on if its a he or she .. Cus it seems to be both sometimes. Anyways my main thing is and Yeah I can agree with some of your stuff. She before When I was playing TTT literally free killing me like 4 times and no one did shit when I complained, criticism was there too. Then when I slash her one time, she literally takes it seriously and instakill me. and yet again 0 shits given.
Then she basically decides to step a little into my personal zone by saying "Shut your fat shit ass or ill put a no on your membership". I and harbuni looked at each other in the game cuz we were next to each other and had this awkward silence. I mean sure .. I took it as a joke and moved on.. didn't brag about it. And if I'm being honest this is probably gonna fuckup my application, but this is what's going thru my head as I write this., but I really don't care I'm just being who I am and not being BIASED as some people who really don't know me yet say I always take the admin side... However, what I like about him and not her is sometimes he is serious and I appreciate it. He is helpful from time to time.

Quote:
and I said "You are the worest admin ever seen"
Don't you think this is a little of an insult? If I was an admin and someone said that to me... I take it as a mean thing. Therefore I don't see why not gag you for that, you altho somewhat threat him by saying "I'm gonna report you" you get where I'm going with this.

Also, I don't get what that last picture about zero saying "Your sister" has to do with anything...

Quote:
Then she basically decides to step a little into my personal zone by saying "Shut your fat shit ass or ill put a no on your membership".
Quote:
I took it as a joke and moved on..

I said shut the fuck up or ill vote no in your application, at least get it right. No need to make me look bad when I didn't even call you a fat shit ass (doesnt make sense btw) And it was meant to be a joke, I didn't even reply to your application yet nor do I think I will
+ I exchanged names with ko9.

Quote:
She before When I was playing TTT literally free killing me like 4 times and no one did shit when I complained, criticism was there too. Then when I slash her one time, she literally takes it seriously and instakill me. and yet again 0 shits given.
Yeah I did freekill you and I kept freekilling cause I've 0 absolute idea if youre a traitor or not lol, but you could have reported me dont you think?

Last edited by critycism on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:13 pm

#6 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Quote:
freekilling cause I've 0 absolute idea if youre a traitor or not lol, but you could have reported me dont you think?
Sure I could have reported, but yet again I'll say it I took it as a joke from you. And I'm not that butthurt to actually make a report regarding that. And wait so why did u do it in the first place? Just for fun? so you basically have fun just by free killing other people? "Cus you had no idea what so ever" Well guess what thats not TTT You're meant to find out and not just oh let me gamble and kill this guy.

Quote:
I said shut the fuck up or ill vote no in your application
I remember hearing it differently, But it doesn't matter since its a joke. So that's all good

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:22 pm

#7 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
EditedRhyme wrote:
Quote:
freekilling cause I've 0 absolute idea if youre a traitor or not lol, but you could have reported me dont you think?
Sure I could have reported, but yet again I'll say it I took it as a joke from you. And I'm not that butthurt to actually make a report regarding that. And wait so why did u do it in the first place? Just for fun? so you basically have fun just by free killing other people? "Cus you had no idea what so ever" Well guess what thats not TTT You're meant to find out and not just oh let me gamble and kill this guy.

Quote:
I remember hearing it differently, But it doesn't matter since its a joke. So that's all good

Quote:
Yeah I did freekill you and I kept freekilling cause I've 0 absolute idea if youre a traitor or not lol

at least dont cut out the 'important' parts.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:23 pm

#8 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
critycism wrote:
EditedRhyme wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah I did freekill you and I kept freekilling cause I've 0 absolute idea if youre a traitor or not lol

Define "important parts" because i dont recall missing anything

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:26 pm

#9 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
EditedRhyme wrote:
critycism wrote:
EditedRhyme wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Define "important parts" because i dont recall missing anything

dude this post is about the other dude, stop bringing TTT shit over here ffs but if you insist youre telling me I'm killing people for fun when I literally tell you I've 0 idea, how is that for fun? anyway bring it into the PMS if you wanna discuss about it

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm

#10 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Then its my time to start right?

Quote:
As you said here, you asked me something - but again I couldn't understand because of your mic, and fyi I wasn't afk.

and you teamkilled me cuz you dont understand ,

Quote:
so I shot you, 1 time, 2 times, until it was a teamkill

nope you shoted more then 10 bullet , and i was full hp ,

Quote:
I'm not an admin, never claimed to be one. Ko9 was AFK so he did nothing about it

didnt you just readed my PM to konijn , and said that i want cash, or i asked him for cash?
and you said you checked chat log? is that possible in normal player or you must be an admin.
or maybe you are same guy playing with two PCs?

Quote:
but again instead coming to whine in this thread you could have taken a demo or screenshot(s) to report me, you shouldn't always blame it on admins.

so you want say that i must always run a demo , or hold the F11 button ready to take screenshot whatever something happen?
i joined to have fun , not to report problems

Quote:
Alright so I am lazy to use my mic, to cover you, to take over when needed. I started commanding and you immediately told me to shut the fuck up and started commanding over me, when you got muted, you teamkilled Ko9

that wasnt the same round ,
when i teamkilled ko9 , it was me who first said cage day and then teamkilled him after he muted me,
+ the round i stoped you from commending i got muted 300s , after i refuse to let you cmd , cuz you are lazy.

Quote:
You say we were too lazy to command now you change your mind?

i didnt mean lazy to command , like you cant press mic button and commend ,
you was commanding like its the end of the world , lazy words and talking slow , with littel voice.

Quote:
Anyway, not even gonna say sorry for teamkilling you cause it was deserved, just funny you didn't screenshot either that or you teamkilling some else, you just post the stuff others did without having consciousness of what you actually did also?

i didnt understand what "consciousness of what you actually did also"
but ok ,
i didnt take screenshot , cuz i didnt think that gona happen , i was late , but now i know you well , and show unfrindly you are.

this top has the 3 people that the only 3 people that i had problem with in this nD community.

Quote:
Okay let's start off by the minute you joined and started commanding (with a trash mic)

after you teamkilled me , i droped down into my windows settings and changed how the noise suppersuer work + lower my voice so the noise doesnt look noisy,
and before the next round start i tested it and it worked find ,
i tested it in cs settings with test mic button ,
and in console with voice_loopback 1

Quote:
I told you at least 2 times (to fix) before you properly commanded

after the first round the mic was up to work ,
and the proof that i commended after that without a problem, or without you saying fix your mic again.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:52 pm

#11 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Quote:
didnt you just readed my PM to konijn , and said that i want cash, or i asked him for cash?
and you said you checked chat log? is that possible in normal player or you must be an admin.

thanks for blowing my cover

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 pm

#12 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
EditedRhyme , i will answer your qustions here

Quote:
What does zero have to do with this

nothing , i just put it for fun , cuz he was dealing with a kid who was banned , but changed his ip alot that made him made XD haha and it was funny to take screenshot for him.

Quote:
No your not the best commander, iv saw you in the game my self your over average but I wouldn't put it into "Best" You haven't played with almost every single people so u can't really say that

:rage:
really?
i had always be the most active commander in all Jb , or at least a littel bit ,
my way of commending that i think of people who dead , and how they are waiting for next round to start so they join back , for that i people get lr fast , like in tgames i start game that gona end in two secs so the guy get lr , and if i was alive i do my best to beat him so the next round start .

Quote:

you remind me when voropoulo asked me to stop commending to i let another guy from 7 cts to commend , and no body did.
you get the idea , i didnt allow cts that i played with to cmd cuz i know they wont make fun ,or in another word , they was better then me at protecting then commending. at least for me so.
i accpet that as mistake i did , but its not fair that you commend for the sake of commending , that what i belive.

Quote:

so when konjin killed me and admin didnt do anything is not self explanatory , i cant really say that the admin abused here , cuz am the dead?

Quote:

i didnt say that i wanted the cash so am gona kill the admin cuz of it ,
i just asked if am able to do or not ,
and he didnt even reply , and in the topic i said that i givedup about it.

Quote:
how is this possible if u died in the soccer field

????
its not soccer field , its the place between cage and the doors that are close to GR
+ how am going to be in soccer field and i already shoted him from the cells
+ HOW I CAN BE DEAD IN SOCCER FIELD AND THEN HE SLAY ME????

check the screenshots again !!

Quote:
Therefore I don't see why not gag you for that

so you say that i cant freetalk or what?
its not like am saying fuck you or something
but i give what i think about what you are doing ,
in this case you are the worest admin does work well ,
and i can say who is worest and who is not based on what i think

you can agree or not , but gaging me for 300sec?
its a no no

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:08 pm

#13 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
critycism wrote:
Quote:

you welcome , call me at anytime , + i work 24/7 blowing all illegal stuff.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:11 pm

#14 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
critycism wrote:
Quote:

now youre just being a joke

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:13 pm

#15 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
critycism wrote:
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
critycism wrote:
Quote:

now youre just being a joke

oh yah , btw , i want talk about blowing your cover , but saying that you are not an admin, but have admin power to look into our pms
or maybe you are playing in two differnet accounts witch is not allowed , well well ,
can i report you for that,
if yes , give me more info so i can give you permanent ban.
if no , no problem , i still want report you anyway.

but i have qustion , why you didnt reply about all the things i typed , and you only replyed at my

Quote:
or maybe you are same guy playing with two PCs?[/

like did i really shut your mouth , i mean locked your hand so you dont answer what i just typed ,
or cuz am right about what i did ?

Quote:
without having consciousness of what you actually did also

and now i can say that you are wrong ,
i know what am actually doing , or what i actually did.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next