View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:56 pm



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#1 Post RIP nD, my heart is broken
guys hello my name is big girl i have story to tell all:
baby and uhu hurt me, they caused me immense pain after i realised they both planned on getting me banned for THREE days and got my CT access removed for being a bad girl.
please stop them from doing this to other people
bye nD i will never come back


Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:55 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 38 times
#2 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
no one cares

_________________
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image


Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:57 pm
Profile
nD** Runner Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 56 times
#3 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
:greetings-cya:
Spoiler: show
no one cares

_________________
ImageImage
"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace." ― Nagato Uzumaki


Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:00 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#4 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
np


Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
#5 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
Larah ma man is that joke!!?!?!

_________________
Image <--- English 2020...


Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 28 times
#6 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
leave all

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:31 pm
Profile
nD** Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:32 pm
Location: Algeria,Tlemcen
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 22 times
#7 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
u deserve permban tho :')

_________________
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid


Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 62 times
#8 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
gal wrote:
guys hello my name is big girl i have story to tell all:
baby and uhu hurt me, they caused me immense pain after i realised they both planned on getting me banned for THREE days and got my CT access removed for being a bad girl.
please stop them from doing this to other people
bye nD i will never come back

*hugs*

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#9 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
Thank you guys for love and support, I am back now please watch what you say to me I might leave again </3 </3


Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:36 pm
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#10 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
Why you had to ruin it Larah? You had to right? I mean can you believe you made so much guys happy after we read you leave and now you just come back and we don't know how to handle you anymore? Did you thought once about our feelings?

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Profile
nD** Runner Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 56 times
#11 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
gal wrote:
Thank you guys for love and support, I am back now please watch what you say to me I might leave again </3 </3

Styx wrote:
no one cares

_________________
ImageImage
"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace." ― Nagato Uzumaki


Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 35 times
#12 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:
u deserve permban tho :')



u deserve being kicked out tho :)

_________________
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!


Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 am
Location: Algeria
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times
#13 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
My ass is broken
guys hello my name is lite i have story to tell all:
Doeda and amir hurt me, they caused me immense pain after i realised they both planned to slap me on my ass for THREE days in a row and got my toilet access removed for being a bad gay
please stop them from doing this to other people
bye toilet i will never come back

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:45 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 15 times
#14 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
Larah u need to stfu

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:50 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
#15 Post Re: RIP nD, my heart is broken
~LITE~ wrote:
My ass is broken
guys hello my name is lite i have story to tell all:
Doeda and amir hurt me, they caused me immense pain after i realised they both planned to slap me on my ass for THREE days in a row and got my toilet access removed for being a bad gay
please stop them from doing this to other people
bye toilet i will never come back

hhhhhhhhhhh fucking crazy wallah

_________________
Image <--- English 2020...


Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:11 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.