My thought about jb content

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
Zeke

My thought about jb content

Post by Zeke »

Hi,

The server has been out for a long while, the only things that have changed so far are the maps, new fundays system, some automated games, and new faces. People who reach LR nowadays are almost the same, map games become too frequent that almost everyone can now do them (with some exclusions to some games ofc) and its now based on how many times someone has played a certain game. In other words, almost everyone has mastered the map games to the point where they can do them blindfolded so thhe games have become so boring.

Cage games? The main cage game that's played constantly is the Sawgame where ,I'd say, %99 of times people select number 1. Even the questions can be repeated most of the times.

Hide 'n' Seek? C'mon we already know almost every single hiding spot. Other fundays? They're fun and stuff but are some years old.

Creative CTs? Great! Yet prisoners either don't pay attention to what's going on or they get easily get killed, people like Shadi and baby are exampels that i can remember.

What I am saying is, let's all try to come up with some new ideas. For examples, Automated games, like tgames, but for more than 2 prisoners. Rocketman and freezeman (can't remember the third) are really great, yet they aren't not available for everyone, not even signle-star members, Why? people will abuse them? Why do you have that fear all the time? Isn't that the reason we have moderators and reports system? The onlt issue that I can think of it for now is that these games get excesseivly used especially inside the cage, which can be avoided if we made a rule against it. The combination of both autmated games and map games are awesome, I rememeber a staff member (think it was zaptor) did rocketman with deathrun and turned to be amazingly fun. By the way, this brings me to regulars access like glow and some other things, make them available for everyone.

We need new content, it doesn't have to be just on autmated games, it can be seasons with themes, skins, maybe gangs system? Look at Fortnite how it regularly keeps the playerbase by adding new content everyone once in a while. We can do the same. Also events, which is a a very brilliant idea to break the ice but with some new ideas, not only soccer and boxing, but with some ideas like Rebelling contests, Racing, Team Wars, etc. Also new prizes other than cash and gold, prizes like skins, laser beams, some distinguished items for the winners.

The bottom line is, we need to get something new to motivate people to play in the server other than being quarantined, a big update or some sort. I came back to playing after a vut of around 10 months, nothing fun to do but trolling, freekilling and teamkilling, and provoking people around.
:) Sensei

Re: My thought about jb content

Post by :) Sensei »

I see ur point clearly, but what you are proposing will alter the problem even more. The gameplay of jailbreak is in a prison, the roleplay mechanics over the years has decreased so much to a point where I can play with no sounds and still manage to get /lr somehow. The dynamics between the cts and t is getting lesser and lesser. So if we go by your solution the gameplay will become less roleplay likely and losing what nD Jail has been unique for. I agree with you that something new is needed to jb but personally I believe that right now it has to be something that add spice to the gameplay to makes it more jailbreak like. More warns given, more kills and less second chances. Because if they dont have to pay attention to the ct talking, why would they. Only when they are afraid of being killed, simon for example. So why listen to the ct talking when no warning shots or kills are given. And to the creative commanding part, its hard doing creative commanding when you get pressure from the terrorist team to repeat 5 times because the ''paying attention'' part isnt there while a ´´simon says´´ do 5 spins look up and down while slashing works. Because the ''scared of death'' isnt there anymore. Not speaking from a personal level out here, im the worst ct out there but I play enough to know whats up. While I believe that content has to change to attract new players, I believe that this problem has to be fixed first by the moderators. Then new content can be added.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

I agree with your comments, its valid and makes sence. However No offence to any arabian brother here, im arabian my self. however i feel like its overused on the server which is meant to be "english", trolling relaxed a bit after my ass got fired. however ct's .. damn that needs a lot of work. i can name a whole list of cts not taking anything seriously. if cts are good and creative enough, they deserve a spot. if not then you don't deserve it.

Thing is all the hate, and the stuff we say to others "dog" and all that like yeah its fun and all, and sometimes does set a good atmosphere however sometimes it also gets negativity. Freekilling by accident too is one thing that makes people leave, especially when people die to bugs and some members revive and when it happens again the person asks for a revive, they dont get a revive? So clearly there is an issue with the system and rules over here. if different members of staff have different rules etc this wouldent be good for the community as members can do something and then the player learns it. and if the player does the same thing and doesnt expect members to do same then how is this even a organisation? where is it

Id also like to touch on the whole warnshot system, people commanding with stupid non-understandable accents. like it just wrong man. When u warnshot first hit the ground unless its absolutely as in "life or death" of you or another ct.
then if refused or didnt notice the shot on the ground you may proceed to hit him once and only once. iv also noticed many cts who carry m4 warnshot with deagle ? Like use your m4 instead of being lazy by pressing one button. because u deep down just kill hungry and want kills whats the fun in that.. you dont get a title called big balls big kills like just stop

That said, admin team sure this may take a long time to get thru however you need to step-up and take this good level we are in into a better one. start off by refining the ct access members, take it off of everyone and give it to serious candidates, put more strict rules on ct and refine it. I really dont like seeing ct's not taking over or just trolling in general or commanding in a stupid not understandable accent. Thank you.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

:) Sensei wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:14 pm
I see ur point clearly, but what you are proposing will alter the problem even more. The gameplay of jailbreak is in a prison, the roleplay mechanics over the years has decreased so much to a point where I can play with no sounds and still manage to get /lr somehow. The dynamics between the cts and t is getting lesser and lesser. So if we go by your solution the gameplay will become less roleplay likely and losing what nD Jail has been unique for. I agree with you that something new is needed to jb but personally I believe that right now it has to be something that add spice to the gameplay to makes it more jailbreak like. More warns given, more kills and less second chances. Because if they dont have to pay attention to the ct talking, why would they. Only when they are afraid of being killed, simon for example. So why listen to the ct talking when no warning shots or kills are given. And to the creative commanding part, its hard doing creative commanding when you get pressure from the terrorist team to repeat 5 times because the ''paying attention'' part isnt there while a ´´simon says´´ do 5 spins look up and down while slashing works. Because the ''scared of death'' isnt there anymore. Not speaking from a personal level out here, im the worst ct out there but I play enough to know whats up. While I believe that content has to change to attract new players, I believe that this problem has to be fixed first by the moderators. Then new content can be added.
Rhyme wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm
I agree with your comments, its valid and makes sence. However No offence to any arabian brother here, im arabian my self. however i feel like its overused on the server which is meant to be "english", trolling relaxed a bit after my ass got fired. however ct's .. damn that needs a lot of work. i can name a whole list of cts not taking anything seriously. if cts are good and creative enough, they deserve a spot. if not then you don't deserve it.

Thing is all the hate, and the stuff we say to others "dog" and all that like yeah its fun and all, and sometimes does set a good atmosphere however sometimes it also gets negativity. Freekilling by accident too is one thing that makes people leave, especially when people die to bugs and some members revive and when it happens again the person asks for a revive, they dont get a revive? So clearly there is an issue with the system and rules over here. if different members of staff have different rules etc this wouldent be good for the community as members can do something and then the player learns it. and if the player does the same thing and doesnt expect members to do same then how is this even a organisation? where is it

Id also like to touch on the whole warnshot system, people commanding with stupid non-understandable accents. like it just wrong man. When u warnshot first hit the ground unless its absolutely as in "life or death" of you or another ct.
then if refused or didnt notice the shot on the ground you may proceed to hit him once and only once. iv also noticed many cts who carry m4 warnshot with deagle ? Like use your m4 instead of being lazy by pressing one button. because u deep down just kill hungry and want kills whats the fun in that.. you dont get a title called big balls big kills like just stop

That said, admin team sure this may take a long time to get thru however you need to step-up and take this good level we are in into a better one. start off by refining the ct access members, take it off of everyone and give it to serious candidates, put more strict rules on ct and refine it. I really dont like seeing ct's not taking over or just trolling in general or commanding in a stupid not understandable accent. Thank you.

As for the CTs issue, I completely agree Sensei about being strict and Rhyme about rearranging the ct access. Speaking of which, I noticed a lot of cts go without having a mic (or at least they don't use it) taking people's who wants to actually go ct and command spots leading us to have only one to three figures to command throughout which becomes boring. Therefore, rearranging the ct access as well as having a strict policy against the prisoners will hypothetically increase the ct and the commanding quality. However, we still need new content. How does a new thing like gang system decrease the quality of jail experience?

As for members, I believe they're fine but if they actually want to be top notch members, they should stop being lenient, should be strict more often, but not to a degree where they become trigger happy, and always paying to what's going on especially on the cts side. A great model to look at is MADLIFE.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Zeke said he wants something new to keep players motivated instead of just being in quarantine, Sensei said cts are ass so lets make the rules stricter, Rhyme said basically the same thing that sensei said, and now Zeke is agreeing with what sensei and rhyme even though they didn't really suggest anything that will motivate the players.

Where is this topic going exactly?
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I do not see an issue at it to have guys without a mic (or at that time not able to command) in the Ct team, aslong they pay attention to the commander and the games and being a good backup.
You usually do have (CTs) commanders who are hungry to command, often it is even a battle between a couple of commanders who wants to command.

If jb would be played as it should be, even with the known games it then should be fine. The problem nowadays is indeed that some CTs doesn't care at all to pay attention to the rounds and prefer to play around. It is fine if they play around now and then which everyone does but it should not affect the atmosphere and the general jb playstyle as for losing round by round. So ye it is important that members and admins do have a look at it that some CTs do not join the CT team to just earn easy $$$ and to have fun on their own with playing around. If that will be followed, more successful games and rounds can be played.

The problem with giving every regular the opportunity to use games as for rocketman, freeze tag and so on will be that it will be way too often used instead of commanders just being creative and to come up with nice new games themselves (or even old good ones which can be find at /games). I myself do command a lot and find often new games which can be played if I'll take a lil bit of time to think about what new games could be done.

We also now and then come up with new stuff to bring some fresh air into the server, but the main focus should be on having liquid games and rounds to be played. And to get rid of CTs playing around and or others who do make jb to a shitfest with giving a flying F about normal good played rounds.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Toti and kurza ruined the jailbreak
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Razor, we arnt really trying to give a reason to motivate people in ct, we are explaining the flaws and what should be done in our opinion.

Zero, ill disagree with some points, I don't see how cts playing around is fine, like sometimes i'm commanding a day and i say ct do this and that.. i open cells and no ones doing anything ? like this isnt right they arnt taking it seriously. and once that happen yes it does fk the atmosphere up .. at least for me it does. i'm sure its the same with some other commanders in here. Also not having a mic is fine sure, however does that really meet the standards of to become ct you need a mic ? Don't you think that is outdated and needs to be more refined?

Like to be honest in my opinion an example of a perfect commander, ando/shadi/me ofourse :p/durrty/and you zero/ this is what i can think off at the top of my head there are more. but point is they dont mess about like they good commanders because they straight up and no bullshit, and people like that. however if its like jakky commanding people love it too .. his an exception but when someone else tries to command in his accent i find it rather stupid and i dont really understand it. some people dont even have good mics and its annoying. so yes Mics do play an important role so does their maturity.

Also some undefined rules => someone dies to a bug in map and gets revived cool.. happens again he doesn't get revived? this senario happened both with the same or different members. like what are we suppose to think is going to happen a revive? or no revive? Now zaptor told me before that a revive.. is a GIft from the staff members, however if it is and u just give it when u feel like it, i don't see it fair if it happened to someone else and he didnt get revived. may look like special treatment.

Ingeneral, cts and staff rules need to be touched on a little more. ngl i had issues with staff rules my self, i didn't find the awnse'rs to the questions i had, only thing i could do is ask other memeber's/admins. +1 to zero medz uhu and zaptooor

a creative element in a ct imo should be able to combine more than one game together to make something rather challanging and new. or a new game or something that isnt played as much and looked as new

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
hoho

Post by hoho »

S.W.A.T wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:33 am
Toti and kurza ruined the jailbreak
+1
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:34 pm
I do not see an issue at it to have guys without a mic (or at that time not able to command) in the Ct team, aslong they pay attention to the commander and the games and being a good backup.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

I agree with some points made in this topic , sometimes it happens that CT's only play around and don't pay attention at all and in my opinion this is only acceptable when it doesn't ruin the atmosphere or if it doesn't affect the round by losing it just like Zero said. I think members need to be stricter to the CT's who are always breaking the rules and never paying attention and remove their CT access if they are just not learning from their mistakes. In my opinion it's also not a big deal if there is a CT without a mic when there are 7 other CT's who do have one. If he is a good backup then there is no need to switch him , for example Kurza and Toti
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Ok let's go back to the main point of the topic, We NeED NeW CoNteNT!
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

I agree with refreshing jailbreak content.

Not possible adding precaches(skins, sounds, models).

Possible adding new maps, new plugin made games, new achievements, make more events.

I believe the lack of motivation and creativity by cts is simply due to boredom.
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

Maybe remove some ct accesses
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

uhu wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:24 pm
Not possible adding precaches(skins, sounds, models).
why not?

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”