A serious conversation about nD* Jail | Rhyme

KaitoKid
VIP

A serious conversation about nD* Jail | Rhyme

Post by KaitoKid »

So this is mostly addressed to the admin team but seeing as I don't record my gameplay constantly I'm doing this on here so other people can voice their opinion and backup or contradict what I'm saying.
Let's start by saying that while I used to be a troll, I've been pretty legit for the past 2 or 3 years. Playing jailbreak everyday, I have no issues with the members and in fact I'm pretty friendly with the vast majority of them. I'm saying this so this doesn't get waved off as me trying to troll or cause drama for nothing.

Now to the topic at hand, Rhyme recently left the team but for some reason retained his powers. He came back to jailbreak two-three days ago and was causing a lot of 'uproar' with some regulars with his attitude and the way he was using his powers. An admin then removed his powers, but Rhyme contacted another admin who then added his powers back stating Rhyme needed time to grow and I believe the rhetoric in these situations 'If he's doing anything bad, record and report him' which rhyme was spamming on server rather provocatively that day 'go report me :)' or something along those lines.

The problem with saying that is that firstly, nothing has ever happened as the result of a member report. Rhyme was not kicked out of the team after gambling event money he was trusted with, I'm wondering what exactly it takes to get a member removed from their position. Unless he randomly perm-banned everyone he hates I doubt anything would be 'bannable' in the admin's eyes...
What makes him unmemberlike is not blatant abuse of his position (although it does happen periodically), it's short but extremely frequents shows of immaturity and temperament. That means if I wanted to report him I'd have to somehow take note of every single instance of his outbursts I see when I'm online (something I'm not willing to put my time into) and after I've got 1000 moments of unmemberlike behaviour, put that into a report which would most likely get declined.
Secondly, he has been in the team since October 2019. He left briefly for a period of 2 weeks and returned a few days ago. That means he has been an active member for 7 months and a bit. When do you stop giving him a chance to 'grow/improve'? Is it that hard to realise it was wrong to recruit him, or that the timing around his application made it too easy for him to be accepted when he otherwise should not have been?

I have had several members tell me they have their own doubts about Rhyme/they don't agree with his membership, yet a single admin decided to grant him his powers back. My goal isn't to name or shame the admin, I just want there to be a serious admin meeting about the lad and a decision be reached by majority. Frankly speaking, his behaviour is some of the most unmemberlike I've seen and that's saying a lot considering Minato is on the member team (joke, we cool). He is constantly provoking regulars, making snide remarks, using vocabulary not fit for a member and abusing his powers (especially people he dislikes, he even switched starzy and myself today for no reason but I decided to not make it an argument and left the server)

Now I have a doubt the reason the admin decided to grant him his powers back was because certain regulars were sort of 'bullying' him. I can agree he was indeed getting bullied however it was with good reason, he initiated the argument. Let me clarify and say I was in no way involved with the bullying, yet rhyme was still unnecessarily rude/provocative to me today when I was telling another member something in member chat. The kid's provocations know no bounds and his attitude is disgusting, please at at time like this when jailbreak is finally getting a breath of life, I ask you to do the right thing and review his membership.

Apologies for the long post, I know most people will not read it but for those that do, I'd love to hear your feedback on this as well as your anecdotes. I really do feel the admin team needs to be made aware of our (the regulars) feelings in regards to Rhyme.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 2):
Panda, Путинтебяобстрелит
STEAM_0:0:51774830
doeda
VIP

Re: A serious conversation about nD* Jail | Rhyme

Post by doeda »

I definitely agree.
He is always provoking me, trying to get me angry, just to get me banned for his personal vendetta.

https://imgur.com/a/3Op2Xub
I'm named "Zaptor" in the screenshot
I did not do anything on this occasion yet he always calls my name out, just to get a reaction from me so he can gain proof on me.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

I agree with this one , lad did his best but really don't see any improvement. His rule knowledge is also not the best and I have witnessed myself that he sometimes broke the rules because of this and freekilled some guys , for example some time ago he started simon in a wrong way and he still thought he was simon and I think this is not acceptable as a member to not know those kind of rules. I also agree with that he loses his temper sometimes , but I think it is more because people are hating on him and I really like him no hate towards him , but he definitily isn't member material in my eyes.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
PiPi

Post by PiPi »

Yes this ryhme guy is so lame and rude i legit stop playing jailbreak always warning me for abuse im hiting the strike 3 in a bit
Med kärlek...
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Usually I'm the one who writes that long novels :P

I can admit that Kaito did write something in the member chat as for a switch that happened, something like a 9th CT if I'm not mistaken. I could not see how Rhyme did reply to it bcs I've been busy with many other things as for commanding and so on.

That Rhyme did leave the team had to do with something private in his real life happening. I did not expect him to return so fast back too and thought kinda too he left the team, but he did after 2 weeks (taking his time probably) decide that the real life stuff won't affect him as much as he thought. So he talked to an admin and the admin saw it as not a big deal that he changed his mind to not leave the team and gave him back his powers. The admin actually just removed it bcs he shouldn't have it at all so it was coincidence on that day Rhyme came on at discord and mentioned that he does not want to leave the team, so his powers again got added back.

I mean for some regulars it was probably not something they do want/wanted to see since they have probs with him being a member. But actually a similar thing like that happened with Baby and no one did create a topic about it or saw it as a big deal.

To some other points:

- Yes he did make a mistake gambling event money away and did regret it a lot and got by an admin set to -125K if I'm not mistaken. He did not complain about it bcs he already realized that he shouldn't have done this mistake. And got told that it was disappointing and that he should not do this again. There was no explanation needed what kind of consequences it would have if it happens again.

- His membership started in October 2019 if your info is right, but not a long time after it nD went dead, hence why he is still on a trial which got extended after the least admin meeting. So he kinda is still new to the team and needs to pass his trial.

I'm not gonna judge his behaviour, or if he should pass his trial or if his membership should get removed. That is up to the current admin team.

I want to mention that I do have temperament too, hence why it is not always easy to keep calm if a bigger group of trolls try to create out of jb a shitfest. You even then get to hear "Hey it's just banter".
The main prob is as a member you have to focus on so many things at the same time and then having this group trying everything to make jb to their own party with having fun. Breaking constantly rules one by one. You do not even have a chance to moderate them bcs once you do it, you then have to talk to 4,5,6 guys who try to backup the rulebreaker/abuser (friend) or whatsoever.
Making your try of having fun too, to a shit ton of extra work with needed moderation and the need smh then to punish guys with warns, switch, gag, kick and even sometimes (CT) bans.

I have to say/tell that a lot of guys were ganging hard upon him like it happened to me too in the beginning of my membership. Some kind of trolls trying to push it to the absolute limits to see how this (new) member will react to it and how he is gonna handle it. I'm even sure most of them do actually know that they cross lines and that they have to face the consequences for it.
So you can imagine how hard it is for a guy in a young age who got accepted in the team to get everything perfectly under control as regulars and others do expect it. This is something not even possible, even tho he made it into the team. He ofc has to grow up in this new position to gain experience and to handle the server and trolls in the future in a better way.

I'm not even sure he really had a chance to become better bcs a lot of guys saw him very fast as a target probably bcs yes he made mistakes. But has it only been his mistake since guys were abusing and rulebreaking constantly? Pushing it to the limits to get exactly the wrong reaction he then might've done? In my opinion many regulars gave him such a hard time whenever he joined bcs he were disliked by guys who often join in a group being on discord and talking about how to kinda fuck him up.
It is not up to me to discuss his membership and I in no way trying to convince anyone that he is an angel, but no one should forget that at the end of the day we all are humans who do mistakes.

This is what I have to say to it, even wanted to make it short this time but many things should be looked at out of different views.

A lot of guys who read this should also be aware that there is banter which is totally fine, but there are lines that should not get crossed. And that lately happens very often.
There've been a few guys who accused me too that I always have my eyes only on them which ain't be true. The thing is just they do miss that they are simply ones who constantly break rules and therefore moderation is needed. And I treat everyone equal so some guys should think about it if it is true what they feel or if it is just bcs they do break rules and do not see that others get moderated too meanwhile they play and do not care about it?!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Usually I'm the one who writes that long novels :P
that's exactly what you did my friend!!

ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Starzy wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:Usually I'm the one who writes that long novels :P
that's exactly what you did my friend!!
Yes but this time I had to after I saw that even Kaito wrote a novel, which I see as nothing wrong :D
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Haffish

Post by Haffish »

Alright, for once I'm not going to be a troll and actually give a fair reply of what I've gone through with Rhyme.

While applying as a member, the constant thing I see in applications is "I don't know how you would handle a full server, and especially with trolls". And as I've seen with the temper of Rhyme is that he is just immature in every kind of way, you talk to him with an easy tone and he responds with a passive-aggressive tone back as if he's trying to murder you. I completely get that he's on trial and he's learning, but when it comes to being a member and ruining the gameplay and the atmosphere of the servers for others I don't understand why people is so eager to let the kid be a member still. He's gotten the time to improve, adapt and overcome situations on the servers yet he shows no improvements at all. He's constantly abusing his powers, f.e by not knowing the rules, switching people without any valid arguments (last time was today where ratio was fine and he switched like 2-3 people), the thing is I know this won't be taken seriously at all since it's me saying this. I don't mean that "ganging up" on Rhyme is justified, but there must be reason for it.

The server was full for 4 maps in a row today, when Rhyme started with his actions of moderating a lot of regulars actually left and the server lost the majority of the players. Anyways, I hope that you take actions against Rhyme, to be honest I responded to Sosa's application with this >
Hey Sosa!

I’m going to be short, constructive and brutally honest to you fam, I think you’re to young, it shows in your way of moderating, and the way you ”joke” around on the servers are very childish behavior. F.e today you abused your VIP on the arsenal map with noclip to the TMP cell where Pablo was and you immediately returned back, as Pablo was there we cannot actually be sure you were going to take the TMP, and I hope youre honest to atleast yourself that you wouldnt’ve taken it, anyways when I and Pablo confronted you, your answer was ”I just wanted to see who had the TMP” which is also abuse since youre taking information with your VIP imo. But anyways, Another sequence I even gave you a CT-spot and told you that you have the chance to command, moderate through mic and show people that youre trying, but you said no. So basically you’ve been given a shot of being a CT and to moderate. It’s a clear no from me and I hope you’ll reapply when you’ve grown, matured enough and actually apply when you want to contribute to the community itself and not just to be labelled as a membrer or for the powers. Good luck!
The conclusion of this reply to Sosa's application was that he's to young to be a member, and I feel the same thing with Rhyme. He's just ignorant and doesn't listen to what people actually tells him, it's hard to convince that he's doing something wrong.
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
Jak

Post by Jak »

Hi guys, so BASICALLY all of you know how much i troll in the server, some times when i try enjoy this lead to make other mads.. in that time rhyme was online? He warn me and do his job correctly, always i was the wrong guy.. I really never saw him abuse his power on me.
When i saw this topic I said lets read it,, I found post by kaito and 3 comments by his friends doeda, suprercell.. bla bla
Come on guys you make all of this only to attack him just because he warn you in leyawiin map while you was abusing and he was not putting the tag in that day?
Yes i was there too i saw how it starts, half of you didn’t know that rhyme got his membership back in that round while you was abusing and mic spamming, when he warn you ( i don’t remember which one maybe it wasn’t you mr kaito ) he got spammed and attacked that day telling him GO LEAVE NO 1 WANT YOU HERE,,
It was lame from you guys to do that with someone who spent his time to help players.
If admins check chatlogs they will saw only by searching on Rhyme that most of u talk shit these days about him for no reason to provoke him, after that when he mute u for 30s or so on you starts harassing him?!
Ryhme is good member and I never look at him like abuse member, please Admin team look carefully before you answer in this thread... it’s just like they got mad after they be happy that he left the team.
Thanks!
Last edited by Jak on Sat May 16, 2020 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
:) Sensei

Post by :) Sensei »

Truth be told this is what has been needed, instead of ganging up on him like immature kids. Much better to adress it properly. Members should be critised more, how can we trust the admins to do something about him when most members becomes sweet puppies everytime they are online, on the same time the trolls ganging up on him while the admins are online What kind of message does that send. I dont know what it is, but it feels like there is no structure to moderation by members these days. Dont know if its really rhyme fault, since I am not a member I cant say. Do you guys even talk, communicate with eachother, help out gives tips to One another when somebody is doing wrong or moderating in a way thats not member beneficial. When i first became member god knows if i was even 10 times worse than rhyme, but without help from the good team of member and admins i had back there. Im not even sure What would become of me. Another rhyme perhaps. I dont know how you guys are taking care of your fellow members in the team, ive only seen arguing between members instead of encouraging one another. Feels like the dynamic is dead between members, too much ”every member for themself” these days. But what do I know, Im only speaking from the outside. I dont know what league of legends strategy your discussing in member chat.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Jak wrote:Hi guys, so BASICALLY all of you know how much i troll in the server, some times when i try enjoy this lead to make other mads.. in that time rhyme was online? He warn me and do his job correctly, always i was the wrong guy.. I really never saw him abuse his power on me.
When i saw this topic I said lets read it,, I found post by kaito and 3 comments by his friends doeda, suprercell.. bla bla
Come on guys you make all of this only to attack him just because he warn you in leyawiin map while you was abusing and he was not putting the tag in that day?
Yes i was there too i saw how it starts, half of you didn’t know that rhyme got his membership back in that round while you was abusing and mic spamming, when he warn you ( i don’t remember which one maybe it wasn’t you mr kaito ) he got spammed and attacked that day telling him GO LEAVE NO 1 WANT YOU HERE,,
It was lame from you guys to do that with someone who spent his time to help players.
If admins check chatlogs they will saw only by searching on Rhyme that most of u talk shit these days about him for no reason to provoke him, after that when he mute u for 30s or so on you starts harassing him?!
Ryhme is good member and I never look at him like abuse member, please Admin team look carefully before you answer in this thread... it’s just like they got mad after they be happy that he left the team.
Thanks!
The topic is supposed to be a serious conversation btw
In case your reply was serious, please don't generalise by saying 'kaito [...] you guys were trolling' I haven't been involved in any of the 'bullying' towards him since he came back. Statements like that just take away from the validity of this thread
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Jak

Post by Jak »

KaitoKid wrote:
Jak wrote:Hi guys, so BASICALLY all of you know how much i troll in the server, some times when i try enjoy this lead to make other mads.. in that time rhyme was online? He warn me and do his job correctly, always i was the wrong guy.. I really never saw him abuse his power on me.
Thanks!
In case your reply was serious, please don't generalise by saying 'kaito [...] you guys were trolling' I haven't been involved in any of the 'bullying' towards him since he came back. Statements like that just take away from the validity of this thread
As i said i don’t remember which players was in that map, but yes they keep provoking him for no reason.!
If you ( I’m talking with everyone now ) hate someone ignore him dont provoke him and think that he would not do anything,, telling him that no1 wants you in the server and leave and something like this is not cool thing.
Your post is about this case so even if you r not the one who said it I have to mention that rhyme got provoking only because he use his power when we was need admin in sv that day. He should be thanked for it not attacked!
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Jak wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
Thanks!
As i said i don’t remember which players was in that map, but yes they keep provoking him for no reason.!
If you ( I’m talking with everyone now ) hate someone ignore him dont provoke him and think that he would not do anything,, telling him that no1 wants you in the server and leave and something like this is not cool thing.
Your post is about this case so even if you r not the one who said it I have to mention that rhyme got provoking only because he use his power when we was need admin in sv that day. He should be thanked for it not attacked!
Just because you get provoked which most likely was caused by your own ego doesn’t give you the right to abuse your powers.

He wasn’t ready, at all. It was a bad idea to recruit him so early on. Everyone knew he was gonna be a target cause of his attitude yet he was accepted. All the ”bullying” he received made him burnout and now he doesn’t care anymore.
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

ZeRo#1 wrote: But actually a similar thing like that happened with Baby and no one did create a topic about it or saw it as a big deal.
t?!
https://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.ph ... hilit=Baby
https://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.ph ... hilit=Baby
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

I totally agree to this. One day i joined in the morning, Rhyme joined aswell he kept abusing his powers. He said he won't follow the rules with 10players. Another day i had a harsh conversation with him because of a mac10. The same round i killed him by wallbang in the 'nade game' where mp5 is he called me a Fucking bitch then acted like nothing happened and was question marking me. The same round i freekilled a guy called Nightmare by mistake he instantly warned me just because he was mad at me. He's not member material, He's ignorant which never listens to what people tell him. He should know what banters with your friends are.
ZeRo#1 wrote:That Rhyme did leave the team had to do with something private in his real life happening. I did not expect him to return so fast back too and thought kinda too he left the team, but he did after 2 weeks (taking his time probably) decide that the real life stuff won't affect him as much as he thought.
Doubt that. He joined just for fun but saw people constantly provoking him so he decided to get his powers back. Imo hes just powerhungry.

Return to “Trash”