Help me out!

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
SaKraN~

Re: Help me out!

Post by SaKraN~ »

traS wrote:sakran you said you effect only him? you effected me too , who is next? everyone in the server?
you just admit that you hacked that's not ilegal in,
ddosing me to help your friend win lr against me and so on!

well, if u got some lag not means that from me lol
Image <--- English 2020...
Jak

Post by Jak »

SaKraN~ wrote:
traS wrote:sakran you said you effect only him? you effected me too , who is next? everyone in the server?
you just admit that you hacked that's not ilegal in,
ddosing me to help your friend win lr against me and so on!

well, if u got some lag not means that from me lol
I was there last day when u ddos him jb_kakao map, he have demo too and he already report you with it.
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

well listen i wanna ask you question Sanji, kon affected all why you all didn't say anything? the made a bug cash they used speedhack they used Aim they used ddos why no body is talking hu? scaring from him To ddos you? you just all know me i have more mercy not like sanji ddos every one who say 1 word that's why :D
traS

Post by traS »

SaKraN~ wrote:well listen i wanna ask you question Sanji, kon affected all why you all didn't say anything? the made a bug cash they used speedhack they used Aim they used ddos why no body is talking hu? scaring from him To ddos you? you just all know me i have more mercy not like sanji ddos every one who say 1 word that's why :D
did you just admit that you ddos? nice man
are you proud of that? destroying peoples game?
Jak

Post by Jak »

SaKraN~ wrote:well listen i wanna ask you question Sanji, kon affected all why you all didn't say anything? the made a bug cash they used speedhack they used Aim they used ddos why no body is talking hu? scaring from him To ddos you? you just all know me i have more mercy not like sanji ddos every one who say 1 word that's why :D
Didn’t say anything? Are u retarted?!
We always asking admins to come to sv when he ddos
The different between u and sanji that at least he can back if he got banned, but u will cry to admins if they ban u like 2018 and that u won’t do it again.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Jak wrote:
Didn’t say anything? Are u retarted?!
We always asking admins to come to sv when he ddos
The different between u and sanji that at least he can back if he got banned, but u will cry to admins if they ban u like 2018 and that u won’t do it again.
ahaha "2018" and sanji wasn't crying hmm he didn't make like 10 topics to gets unban well let's see what admins gonna say.
Jak

Post by Jak »

Listen u retarted kid, if i use cheat for example and they try ban me but i back that’s not mean u should use it too only because i back to server everyday,
If u want be like someone in sv then learn by cool guys like bambi for example.. everyone in server love him and he have too many friends..
If u keep trying be like this no1 will accept you as player to have fun with him, we all thought u changed since 2018 but it’s seems u still have the same broken brain,
My heart break for u kiddo.
AlwaysWIN
nD* Runner Member

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Well since now u guys knw how he's been ddosing u... just refrain from joining any random server in the future.. some servers have plugins capable of changing ur config which results to redirecting to any random server whenever any key is pressed ( binds all the keys to connect to a specific sv) or removes the list of ur favourite servers etc etc..
Also do not click any suspicious website link sent to u by anyone.. it is called phishing and if u click the link, the person will might be able to retrieve ur personal info such as id passwords, credit card info, etc etc

Not sure if his act is punishable though, so I guess just wait for a reply from an admin...
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
Jak

Post by Jak »

AlwaysWIN wrote:Well since now u guys knw how he's been ddosing u... just refrain from joining any random server in the future.. some servers have plugins capable of changing ur config which results to redirecting to any random server whenever any key is pressed ( binds all the keys to connect to a specific sv) or removes the list of ur favourite servers etc etc..
Also do not click any suspicious website link sent to u by anyone.. it is called phishing and if u click the link, the person will might be able to retrieve ur personal info such as id passwords, credit card info, etc etc

Not sure if his act is punishable though, so I guess just wait for a reply from an admin...
Since i was admin in sirmium community at 2016, I always put my config file as READ ONLY.. so even if he changed it all what I need it close the game and opening it again..
Also I didn’t join any link he sent, put the problem he did it with ewr and moe and he will do it with more nD players if we didn’t stopped him.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Read only config only protects your config, not your IP being revealed; not your game menu being edited etc.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jak

Post by Jak »

Shadi wrote:Read only config only protects your config, not your IP being revealed; not your game menu being edited etc.
I’m not used too for everything in cs, that’s why I didn’t join his sv.. dont know which info he can get if he hack it..
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

while this is just a mix of incomprehensible english I'm pretty sure sakran admitted to ddosing nd players.. Saw it yesterday too when TraS #w0w kept spamming that sig miss and sakran were ddosing him and sure enough any time he played against one of them in tgames or w/e he lagged out and sakran was saying some suspicious stuff. Not sure how bannable this is but since he's ddosing people while they're playing on nD servers something should be done about him imo. Even admits it himself in this thread
STEAM_0:0:51774830
:) Sensei

Post by :) Sensei »

Nonsteamer drama in its finest form
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

KaitoKid wrote:while this is just a mix of incomprehensible english I'm pretty sure sakran admitted to ddosing nd players.. Saw it yesterday too when TraS #w0w kept spamming that sig miss and sakran were ddosing him and sure enough any time he played against one of them in tgames or w/e he lagged out and sakran was saying some suspicious stuff. Not sure how bannable this is but since he's ddosing people while they're playing on nD servers something should be done about him imo. Even admits it himself in this thread

well as i said i just ddosed him because he ddosed me i didn't want to touch him but when i saw he said you'll not play cs anymore and i couldn't play anymore after like 1 day i could play i just ddosed him and i never try to ddos the community and about ewr i said i didn't touch and what did he do for me to ddos him ? that's all and thanks kaito.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

SaKraN~ wrote:well as i said i just ddosed him because he ddosed me

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”