[Solved] Roadrage server

SIG MISS
VIP

Roadrage server

Post by SIG MISS »

i remember in 2016 when i was playing roadrage server with dribas and some professional knife players and it was the most fun

and you can earn much cash from it like it was the knife kill 50nD$? i think we should play roadrage again

Admin's if you like to fix roadrage again .
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: Roadrage server

Post by ZeRo#1 »

SIG MISS wrote:i remember in 2016 when i was playing roadrage server with dribas and some professional knife players and it was the most fun

and you can earn much cash from it like it was the knife kill 50nD$? i think we should play roadrage again

In times when we had much guys playing at nD the roadrage server was to almost every time empty and just running for no reason.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
hoho

Post by hoho »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
SIG MISS wrote:i remember in 2016 when i was playing roadrage server with dribas and some professional knife players and it was the most fun

In times when we had much guys playing at nD the roadrage server was to almost every time empty and just running for no reason.
some ppl used to gather up and join it , me included
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

hoho wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

some ppl used to gather up and join it , me included
Whenever I had a look into it, bcs I did play it from time to time too. There has not been more than really 2,3,4 players at all. Sure on some days with highest playerbase 7,8 but most times of the day just completly empty.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

I would love to see Roadrage back on nD , it was one of the most enjoying servers. However , as ZeRo said , its kinda useless to put Roadrage back since it will be empty anyways. nD needs to boost the servers so the playerbase will be higher.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

ND is only having players rn because of corona and majority is probably stuck home.
No use of this.
SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

Boosting deathmatch or zombie respawn is a good idea to get a new player base but as a few people said roadrage has been mostly empty, we shouldn't also have a lot of servers because players will split and all servers will die again. If boosting interests you, I think zombie respawn or deathmatch are the ones that should be considered and not roadrage.
Medz
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Medz »

well honestly i don't think that roadrage is a funmode to play as most people just prefer better looking maps and mods looks than a simple sandbox with cars and team knife... i'd say simply a knife server with some cars and auto bhop...
other than that server had no playerbase, max players were 7 8 no more, and only from week to another... so i think it'd just run for no purpose
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Roadrage was a fun server that could be added back. I do not, however, believe the timing is right though. Now, we are trying to keep our core servers populated. I do not think having another server that would “steal” players from the other ones would be beneficial. You can see that happening as soon as TTT is up - JB gets empty.

Ko9 suggested having different servers only open and available for certain time periods. Something like that could be a good idea to keep the respective servers populated, and interesting over time.
Regards,
zapt0r

Return to “Old Discussion”