View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

#31 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
I can help you
strikelist.php

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:17 pm

#32 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Konijn wrote:
You managed to use the forums when you wanted to complain, but not when you wanted to ask your question. Obviously it wasn't so hard to figure out the UI seeing as you managed to do it to make this topic.

i created this topic not to complain about cash or anything , but just to know what you gona do about it , since you clearly said

and also to see what hyperion gona do about it , since he was happy all time i wanted to report him.

+
I didnt know mush about the fourm more then i know now after opening this topic here.

@Mystic

Quote:
@robocopo, konijn is trying to get into the pants of the criticysm chick or whatever the fuck the name is, so no point in trying to report that. Honestly don't waste your breath on it.

Then regarding konijn, he's an admin, and only other admins can take action against him. Ofcourse this won't happen because he'd have to make a monumental fuck up like rigging the gamble system (again).

np dude , its not personal ,
at least i get to the point i want from this post

@doeda

Quote:
rofl Robo my man just take the L on this one, we know you're frustrated that you got shat on but it's okay bro.

Just saying this is one of the reasons why an admin should keep his own name in the server, it's way too confusing if you don't have ko9 personally on steam.
Also Edited you're wrong, you can't ghost with the mic while being dead only fellow dead people can hear you. you can ghost using the /me function though.

i didnt really understand what you are saying here ,
but if you mean that i must have admins in my steam or something , cuz i already do , alot of admins and members are my friends on steam.

@EditedRhyme

Quote:
Clearly reflected on your Engish.

i said typing skill , and not english skill ,
typing skill is like
Speed of typing and the accuracy
it has nothing to do to my english .

@hoho

i love you

@~LITE~

Quote:
I can help you
strikelist.php

thats really unhelpful dude XD
i dont want report anyone using this link.

------------------------------------------------------------------

well , i clearly did what i want from this post , thank you so mush for being here.
and i will see you in another REPORT SUCKING ADMINS AND MEMBERS episode
i mean topic
i mean ***** :rage:
nvm..

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:47 pm

#33 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
Konijn wrote:
You managed to use the forums when you wanted to complain, but not when you wanted to ask your question. Obviously it wasn't so hard to figure out the UI seeing as you managed to do it to make this topic.

i created this topic not to complain about cash or anything , but just to know what you gona do about it , since you clearly said

and also to see what hyperion gona do about it , since he was happy all time i wanted to report him.

+
I didnt know mush about the fourm more then i know now after opening this topic here.

@Mystic

Quote:
@robocopo, konijn is trying to get into the pants of the criticysm chick or whatever the fuck the name is, so no point in trying to report that. Honestly don't waste your breath on it.

Then regarding konijn, he's an admin, and only other admins can take action against him. Ofcourse this won't happen because he'd have to make a monumental fuck up like rigging the gamble system (again).

np dude , its not personal ,
at least i get to the point i want from this post

@doeda

Quote:
rofl Robo my man just take the L on this one, we know you're frustrated that you got shat on but it's okay bro.

Just saying this is one of the reasons why an admin should keep his own name in the server, it's way too confusing if you don't have ko9 personally on steam.
Also Edited you're wrong, you can't ghost with the mic while being dead only fellow dead people can hear you. you can ghost using the /me function though.

i didnt really understand what you are saying here ,
but if you mean that i must have admins in my steam or something , cuz i already do , alot of admins and members are my friends on steam.

@EditedRhyme

Quote:
Clearly reflected on your Engish.

i said typing skill , and not english skill ,
typing skill is like
Speed of typing and the accuracy
it has nothing to do to my english .

@hoho

i love you

@~LITE~

Quote:
I can help you
strikelist.php

thats really unhelpful dude XD
i dont want report anyone using this link.

------------------------------------------------------------------

well , i clearly did what i want from this post , thank you so mush for being here.
and i will see you in another REPORT SUCKING ADMINS AND MEMBERS episode
i mean topic
i mean ***** :rage:
nvm..

Man you are a nice guy just dont listen to them

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 pm

#34 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
drama kids.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:55 pm

#35 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
eeehhhh.... some one need some weed? :text-nocomment:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:50 pm

#36 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Listen even me don’t like what they do sometimes,
But you make big drama here...
You don’t even know that she’s not an admin :facepalm:
And harbonii is da best in the nD.. Don’t say that about him -.-

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:51 pm

#37 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Honestly,i agree with jakky harbuni is good and ko9 is an asshole sometimes and that's why i like him crity is good aswell i like this couple, and crity is right your mic is annoying like u i told u to many times to shut up because when u start talking you won't stop+ Like imagine robocopo talking with his annoying mic the whole map so i agree with crity in that part. And if you could donate me that 1650 nD$ in the first SS that will be great

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:41 am

#38 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
neon dragon community is 99.99% dead. now these strikelist reports, discussion dramas wont affect anyone.. u think someone will take action against this?? duh. you reported people that are actually keeping it alive, without them, as everyone knows it wont last long.. use mind before using your keyboard pff :doh:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:12 am

#39 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , am fat but np

@pablo

Quote:
eeehhhh.... some one need some weed?

no

@Jak

Quote:
But you make big drama here...

what do you think am doing by this topic then?

Quote:
You don’t even know that she’s not an admin

when she said that she readed my PM to konijn by chatlog , i thoght she is an admin.

Quote:
And harbonii is da best in the nD

for you , not for me , Zero is my best member in nD

Quote:
Don’t say that about him

am allow to do that :D
if they are any rule stopping me drop it here

@moee

Btw , i didnt forget your last teamkill , next time you join ct with me am gona ***** you , one time xD

Quote:
i agree with jakky harbuni is good

good at being member ? or asshole?

Quote:
ko9 is an asshole sometimes

not sometimes , but most of the time.

Quote:
and that's why i like him

you like him cuz he is asshole sometimes?
-_-

Quote:
and crity is right your mic is annoying

last time i played with you was 3months ago ,
i changed my mic from my new headset mic , to the old one that i used to play with ,
+ i changed alot of settings to make less noise and mic working fine ,
if you dont belive me , come cs and you will hear it .

Quote:
like u i told u to many times to shut up because when u start talking you won't stop

until now you never said my mic is shit so i can take action , you only say shut the fuck up all the time non stop

you said stfu more then the words i talked in the round -_-

Quote:
And if you could donate me that 1650 nD$ in the first SS that will be great

??

@Coki_Pie!

Quote:
neon dragon community is 99.99% dead

ahmmmmmm

Quote:
now these strikelist reports, discussion dramas wont affect anyone

do you think am dumb so i belive it will affect anyone?

Quote:
u think someone will take action against this??

answer is : (No)

Quote:
duh. you reported people that are actually keeping it alive

you mean the 3 only members and admin keeping it alive right?
God bless them then.
like you forget the players that still care about neondragon ,

Quote:
without them, as everyone knows it wont last long

without them? haha

like cuz some admins start caring about there lifes so they left neondragon mean it will die?
thats the most dumb idea ever!!

and lets say its true.
that mean the "GOOD ADMIN MR KONIJN" didnt think of adding more admins , so we can keep with this?

for me and uhu we know that we need more admins and members , and that was after we saw that no one is playing our servers in cs go and tf2.

"some admin i saw one day in jb , until this day i never heart of them here."

i blive that the only one can revive nD is not only admins and members , but the coder ,

i reported to him the bug where you can start hns at the middel of the round , and he still didnt fix it.

Quote:
use mind before using your keyboard pff

the qustion for you is , where do this words come from ,
MY D**K?

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 am
nD** Fun Member

#40 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
well robo, i see no point in making such endless drama for something silly like this, bringing up some ss from 1980's which shows a that you've been slain/gagged by a member, without even telling (giving proof of what you try to point out) the story behind that slay or gag, also I don't get the point behind posting what zero has said ingame some ages ago to a banevader which has literally NOTHING to do with what you call a "report".

Other than that, you call yourself the best commander in nD, what I can see is that you are the best annoying commander, who literally freekills for FUN whenever there's no member/admin ingame, noneed to mention more because it is a long list.

Also don't try to be like "I care about the community" because if you really do, you wouldn't even think about breaking rules which you clearly did in the past and for sure still do.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:09 pm

#41 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Coki_Pie! wrote:
neon dragon community is 99.99% dead. now these strikelist reports, discussion dramas wont affect anyone.. u think someone will take action against this?? duh. you reported people that are actually keeping it alive, without them, as everyone knows it wont last long.. use mind before using your keyboard pff :doh:

how cool is it to be from the 0.01%

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:43 pm
Coder

#42 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
If everyone simply followed the rules, stopped the trolling and bitching.
Then we simply wouldn't see those topics anymore.

Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:32 pm

#43 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Xalus wrote:

sooo can u fix the gambling system so that i can win every time pls pls pls only me

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:46 pm

#44 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
dragontheasian wrote:
Xalus wrote:

sooo can u fix the gambling system so that i can win every time pls pls pls only me

كسمه الي اعطاك نت ههههههه

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:50 pm

#45 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Xalus wrote:

Exactly what i was about to say .
This drama and problems just make the server's shape worse.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next