View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
neonDragon Admin

#16 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Ok so, if you wanted help about your blackjack "problem" and I wasn't accepting your steam request, you could have tried PMing me on the forums, making a forum topic like you've done here, PMing me on discord or mentioning me in the discord chat. Instead, you stalked my profile, added (at least) one of my friends who isn't even part of this community and asked him a bunch of weird questions about me.

My friend told you he knows nothing about anything you were talking about, other than you asking him about a message he had posted on my Steam profile about going to his house and fucking him in the asshole. My friend told you he would tell me you wanted to add me on Steam, and he did. I told him to tell you to use discord or the forums, but you didn't.

When you joined the server earlier today you PMd me in-game about money you lost on blackjack - the first time I actually learned of your problem as you didn't tell it to my friend or follow his advice to PM me on discord/forums. I was in the middle of commanding at the time but I did read your comment out loud, which critycism (in-game name Konijn) heard and we laughed pretty hard about it. Sorry, but as edited said already, you made a mistake and it sucks, but you have to just deal with that dude.

As for the team kill crity made on you, I didn't see but I suggest you make a report with a screenshot or some evidence if it bothers you and an admin will take a look.

You say we were lazy and not commanding, but we were commanding plenty before you joined the server and took over.commanding every round. The round in question I did not hear who was first cause I wasn't paying attention at the time, but crity told me she started commanding and you just started speaking over her and refused to let her command, so seeing as you had been commanding all the time before that I muted you so she could continue commanding. Right after I muted you, you turned around and team killed me so I gave you a 1 hour CT ban. You continued to complain in chat and didn't listen when I told you to come to the forums, that got you the gag.

If you have issues with players team killing or harassing you, I suggest you take screenshots/demos and make a report.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:28 pm

#17 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
okey i waited for you and almost belive you wont come ,

Quote:
Ok so, if you wanted help about your blackjack "problem" and I wasn't accepting your steam request, you could have tried PMing me on the forums, making a forum topic like you've done here, PMing me on discord or mentioning me in the discord chat. Instead, you stalked my profile, added (at least) one of my friends who isn't even part of this community and asked him a bunch of weird questions about me.

yes you didnt , and my friend request still there anyway , but you know what , am not just gona remove my friend request but block you.

steam is my best place to chat about anything , and even your friend told me how you are unfriendly and that it self mean you wont accpet my friend request , or at least accpet it , chat and then remove me if you want ,
but you asked for fourm and descord witch are the worest places i can chat with ,
i have problems at getting into my descord cuz of google captcha that what ever i do still think am robot. so no descord
the fourm UI sucks that i dont know where to go , or how to do ,

one day i pm someone , and he send reply , i didnt know until he come to my steam and i said i couldnt find your message and he told me to go there and here balal
to find it , what a dumb fourm
so i gived up on fourm long time ago.

+ yes i added your friend who said in your profile that you are gay
i beliveded that commend so badly that i added just to ask him about it ,
+ your profile pic is ***** that it make me even belive that you are gay.

ofc i dont talk to anyone same thing ,
and new guy i talk to , i talk with him slowly and calm until we know each other ,
but when it come to someone that i know and am almost going to be him brother
without saying hello. i strate go for **ck you or something
so dont blame for for doing that ,
i had talked with people from nd , chatting with them wasnt better then you

Quote:
My friend told you he knows nothing about anything you were talking about, other than you asking him about a message he had posted on my Steam profile about going to his house and fucking him in the asshole. My friend told you he would tell me you wanted to add me on Steam, and he did. I told him to tell you to use discord or the forums, but you didn't.

i didnt ask him something he doesnt know , like nD servers or something , he said that he dont know from the start of the chat with him
well what i wanted from him is to tell me about how you are gay and tell you to accpet me

an admin (that is your friend on steam) even told me that you are unfriendly
well that is 1+ to what your friend said about you ,

Quote:
When you joined the server earlier today you PMd me in-game about money you lost on blackjack - the first time I actually learned of your problem as you didn't tell it to my friend or follow his advice to PM me on discord/forums

yes yes ,

Quote:
I was in the middle of commanding at the time but I did read your comment out loud, which critycism (in-game name Konijn) heard and we laughed pretty hard about it.

and you didnt reply or say anything about it , you such a nice guy

Quote:
Sorry, but as edited said already, you made a mistake and it sucks, but you have to just deal with that dude.

witch mistake?
i didnt understand,

+ if i understand anything that you and the another dude was playing in same room , for that he was able to read my pm , what a nice joke ?

Quote:
As for the team kill crity made on you, I didn't see but I suggest you make a report with a screenshot or some evidence if it bothers you and an admin will take a look.

it was like 1-3 min since i joined the server , i didnt know anything about this dude or why he killed me , + you also want me to hole my F11 button ready to take screenshot what ever someone fucked up?

Quote:
You say we were lazy and not commanding

i didnt say lazy and not commanding
but i mean lazy AT commanding

Quote:
The round in question I did not hear who was first cause I wasn't paying attention at the time

?? the round in question??
+
i can say this is the thred time you didnt pay attention in this game

Quote:
but crity told me she started commanding and you just started speaking over her and refused to let her command

so you say that she lie right?

Quote:
so seeing as you had been commanding all the time before that I muted you so she could continue commanding

yes then you muted me , not cuz am stopping her from commending but cuz i commended alot , but the best thing admin can do is say stop become muting ,
you muted me two times + gag all 300sec without saying anything ,
you were not talking all the game , maybe two words or something ,

Quote:
Right after I muted you, you turned around and team killed me

before that i said that i said cageday first , and you said that she said cageday first ,??
and ofc you must be afk at that time or not even talking.

Quote:
so I gave you a 1 hour CT ban

last time i get CT ban was first day in ct team , i go to vent and the member (zero) told me that i must not go to the vent as ct
that time i didnt understand what he is saying , and he gived me CT ban after i did it 5 times

Quote:
You continued to complain in chat and didn't listen when I told you to come to the forums

you didnt tell me to come to the forums , you said go report and be quite , and i have the screenshot up there .

Quote:
that got you the gag.

i belive that u gived me the gag cuz i said that you are the worest admin i ever seen
and i was right.

Quote:
If you have issues with players team killing or harassing you, I suggest you take screenshots/demos and make a report.

so you mean i join JB with demo recording , so i dont have fun but just record what happening what a nice die ,

good job at being the admin at that game ,

if you just gona answer a one qustion is why you didnt accpet me a steam friend request , even i come to your friend asking him to do so.
and i remmeber before you make your profile private.

i saw screenshot , showing you playing nd jb , with 90% of the players are your friend ,
if you didnt accpet me cuz of something i did to you i will know , but since i never meeted you in game , or even in somewhere , you just did that cuz why not , like this is some kind of Racist or what?

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:02 pm

#18 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
tldr; ko9 ure gay

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:13 pm
nD* Jail Member

#19 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
I can only say listen to members and admins when they talk, you micspam ghost 24/7 now you come here being calimero? Not nice... I already gave you special treatment not to kick/ban you more but from now on if I see you online ill watch for every rulebreak you do... this isnt the way I work. What you call fun sometimes isnt fun for other players that leave the server bc of you.

I cant even believe Im putting this effort in a post

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:20 pm
neonDragon Admin

#20 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
>if you just gona answer a one qustion is why you didnt accpet me a steam friend request
Because I have no reason nor obligation to add you. I keep my steam friends for friends and I do not accept friend requests from people I do not know.

My Steam is a place for me to talk to my friends and to chill out, it is not a fucking support channel. If you want help use the forums/discord and if you don't want to do that contact another admin through Steam.

>and you didnt reply or say anything about it , you such a nice guy
I am a bit of a cunt yes. But your behaviour before with my friend and the fact you didn't listen to what I told you made me not care enough to explain to you that I wouldn't give you your cash back and subsequently argue with you as to why it didn't matter if you made a "mistake" or not.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:23 pm

#21 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
hyperion you are the guy wanted to ban you the most
lets say you skipped when you slay me cuz of nothing
np
lets talk about when you gaged me for ghosting
lets get started :D.

this screen shot shows everything happened before the gag
lets see what i said in it

>>-RoBo-PoCo--> : pablo shot face

i said this cuz pablo killed me alot in this game , and find out that am traitor most of the time
and when he dead i was happey xD

>>-RoBo-PoCo--> : doeada lier

you know that i always call everyone lier in the TTT server , cuz they lie alot about being traitor
and you know that i do that ,
+ i wanted doeada to be my friend in steam , since i love him and he is nice guy and player

>>-RoBo-PoCo--> : bambi > mr eagle

i wanted to make mr eagle angry by saying that i like bambi more then him
and for that i used >
+ mr eagle and bambi wasnt traitor that round
+ if i want to ghost to mr eagle , i just use steam , and not cs chat where you can find me

>>-RoBo-PoCo--> : L:D

this proof that i wanted to make mr eagle angry

>>-RoBo-PoCo--> : fuck you mr eagle

and this is another proof that i wanted mr eagle angry

and then you come and say robo dont ghost

i said am not ghosting ffs?
and you gaged me and lets not forget the :)
showing how you did that not cuz of ghosting , but you wanted to do that

Quote:
you micspam ghost 24/7

how could i ghost using mic when am dead :D: :D :D
only dead people can hear me right ? :D :D ::D :D :D
right mr hyperion

Quote:
What you call fun sometimes isnt fun for other players that leave the server bc of you.

proof that somebody leave the server bc of me?

Quote:
I cant even believe Im putting this effort in a post

you said the day you slayed me and go report right?
here is your report noob

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:57 pm

#22 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Quote:
But your behaviour before with my friend and the fact you didn't listen to what I told you made me not care enough to explain to you that I wouldn't give you your cash back

wtf?
it has been 3min since i joined the game and asked for my cash , and you say your behaviour?

you messed up.

Quote:
contact another admin through Steam.

i swear if the admins i talked to didnt say that you are the only one who can get the cash value in the server database i wouldnt of come here at all for you

Quote:
I keep my steam friends for friends

if you didnt get the idea of adding and then removing i get it up for you

Quote:
I do not accept friend requests from people I do not know

at least am from nd , and if you checked my steam profile you will see that am in nd group in steam

Quote:
I have no reason nor obligation to add you

you have no reason or obligation to do anything , who told you to do so ,

Quote:
it is not a fucking support channel

okey np , if you at least let me explain why i cant go another way to chat beside steam , it will be good ,

or if you are really good to give another admins the ability to get into nd server database and then it will be fine :D

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:03 pm
nD* Jail Member

#23 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
Heres my question. Why the flip are you sooo butthurt like for real mate... You say this forum is shit and its built in a shit way, so what's your objective here? what you're trying to achieve and btw your English is fucking mind boggling Man I spent like 15 minutes trying to decode a line like no joke...

And now you say you added someones else friend and asked about him... WTF mate are you some sort of paedophile or something I mean sorry for those words but that's lowkey fuckedup... For example me... I have friends and family on my steam, oh and just because I don't add u you just be like aa fuck it I can add his friends and talk about him. that would be good. get some info on him maybe use it to my advantage. I mean are u seriously this stupid to go to such extreme lengths to get his attention ... I mean I DEFINITELY don't want you close to my friend list. because that's just messed up add someone's else friends and asking them shit about someone else behind their back.

What's up with your spacing? are you trying to make it look big and that you put effort into writing it or what? Why the big huge space..?

Quote:
how could i ghost using mic when am dead :D: :D :D
only dead people can hear me right ? :D :D ::D :D :D
right mr hyperion

Guess what OH YOUR WRONG. No that's not the case, People can hear you if your dead or alive and you well aware of it. So yeah now you know a little of common sense RIGHT MR.robo.

Sorry I'm annoyed but also I'm not sorry for the stupid shit u write... You say the forum is dead, the server is dead. and the member team is shit. So hold on a sec. what are you trying to achieve and this is why I'm pissed... Especially your English makes me rage...

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:45 pm

#24 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
so i have to reply to you as well ahmm ahm

so lets get started

Quote:
You say this forum is shit and its built in a shit way, so what's your objective here?

i dont say its shit , but i say that is shit FOR ME
since i dont like fourms , the fourms i used to use was different from this one ,
for that it looked shit for me.
and i never say that , and if i did , proof it now!!!

Quote:
btw your English is fucking mind boggling Man I spent like 15 minutes trying to decode a line like no joke...

yes my english is not that good , since its not my main language , but belive me i tryed my best to write this as clean as possible ,

Quote:
And now you say you added someones else friend and asked about him

well , i already have 80% of his friends are my friends so that doesnt make differnet ,
i thoght the friend of my friend is my friend , and thats not the case here then

Quote:
WTF mate are you some sort of paedophile or something

nope am smart for doing this , i had exp with another people when i talk to them , even a normal talk they get crazy , for that i had to know the guy before talking to him.

Quote:
I have friends and family on my steam, oh and just because I don't add u you just be like aa fuck it I can add his friends and talk about him.

how could i talk about you and i dont know a shit about you ?

Quote:
get some info on him maybe use it to my advantage

like what , its look like we are in movie where am about to kill you and bombs ....

Quote:
I mean are u seriously this stupid to go to such extreme lengths to get his attention

i wasnt able to get his attention using mic , or in game , or even reporting him in fourm , and you say talking to his friend will get his attention

Quote:
I mean I DEFINITELY don't want you close to my friend list

i dont want that as well :D

Quote:
because that's just messed up add someone's else friends and asking them shit about someone else behind their back.

i didnt talk anything behind his back , and the proof is , that he knows everything i said to his friend so :D

Quote:
are you trying to make it look big and that you put effort into writing it or what? Why the big huge space..?

first of all i typed all this thing really fast , since my typing skill is good ,
+ i made it big , cuz am gona find those people playing with me all time
cuz am not leaving nD what ever it takes , i already spend years in it , and am not willing to give it up
+those 3 people didnt just messed with me but they did what is bigger then that , dont ask me i dont have the right word over here,

and since they challenge me to report them , and here is the report , its topic , if it doesnt do anything , its here

Quote:
People can hear you if your dead or alive and you well aware of it

you dont know anything about TTT server then?
so dont talk about it.

Quote:
yeah now you know a little of common sense RIGHT MR.robo.

the common sense for me is the respact between people
and what you see here is the storys where i didnt get the right respact in the right time ,
he already said that he didnt want to explain why he dont want give me back cash ,
well do you think this is repactful?

this is more like you send a message and then you can wait months before you get reply from me -_-

Quote:
Sorry I'm annoyed but also I'm not sorry for the stupid shit u write...

and here shows that you didnt respact me at all ,

Quote:
You say the forum is dead, the server is dead. and the member team is shit

if you get me one proof that i said they are dead , i swear to god i will delete my steam.

Quote:
what are you trying to achieve and this is why I'm pissed

a simple achievement is to send a message

and thats enough for me

Quote:
Especially your English makes me rage...

please mark the problems of my english so i can learn more , and i will be thankful.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:16 pm
neonDragon Admin

#25 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
You managed to use the forums when you wanted to complain, but not when you wanted to ask your question. Obviously it wasn't so hard to figure out the UI seeing as you managed to do it to make this topic.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:56 pm

#26 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
!? XD

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:53 pm

#27 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
@robocopo, konijn is trying to get into the pants of the criticysm chick or whatever the fuck the name is, so no point in trying to report that. Honestly don't waste your breath on it.

Then regarding konijn, he's an admin, and only other admins can take action against him. Ofcourse this won't happen because he'd have to make a monumental fuck up like rigging the gamble system (again).

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:56 pm

#28 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
rofl Robo my man just take the L on this one, we know you're frustrated that you got shat on but it's okay bro.

Just saying this is one of the reasons why an admin should keep his own name in the server, it's way too confusing if you don't have ko9 personally on steam.
Also Edited you're wrong, you can't ghost with the mic while being dead only fellow dead people can hear you. you can ghost using the /me function though.

Image Image

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:38 am
nD* Jail Member

#29 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
doeda wrote:
rofl Robo my man just take the L on this one, we know you're frustrated that you got shat on but it's okay bro.

Just saying this is one of the reasons why an admin should keep his own name in the server, it's way too confusing if you don't have ko9 personally on steam.
Also Edited you're wrong, you can't ghost with the mic while being dead only fellow dead people can hear you. you can ghost using the /me function though.

I thought its thru Jailbreak. because he mentioned commanding etc... If thru TTT then yeah your right.

Quote:
since my typing skill is good
Clearly reflected on your Engish.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:41 am

#30 Post Re: Admin and Member System Sucks, (report for , konijn ,konijn2 ,hyperion)
EditedRhyme wrote:

Guess what OH YOUR WRONG. No that's not the case, People can hear you if your dead or alive and you well aware of it. So yeah now you know a little of common sense RIGHT MR.robo.

he's talking about ttt, brother.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next