View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post i want to ban konji for bad admin
he is always harassment and he is not helpful and useful and he is rude to the other members and he isn`t active in jailbreak or deathmatch or discord or any servers else and he is always mute the people for no reason so that`s enough and I want to make report and ban him or demonate him or kick him from admin team he is always trolling and muting and ban and kick he didn`t help anyone since he get the admin he don`t have power to do anything so aim asking if you can ban him from the admin team and he is annoying to the neondragon.net gaming at the discord since he got admin befor he got admin he work nice and try hard now only when some one tag him he can talk and shut his mouth agine I didn`t see him helping or learning someone anything or helping anyone to make report or when someone ask him a question he is only says you can ask ZERO#1 RIP POINT or ask medz or anyone from the other admins or jail team so he is not helping anyone anymore so I can rate him as a admin 1.5 for his admin and he is always when I want to report him he delete my topic bec he know some one wanna kick him or report him to get kick from the admin team bec he know that he doing something not good iam iam enough so iam asking for give him ban or kick oe demonte from the admin and make him normal member and he breaking the admin rules and he break this rules he is harassment and he is rude to the members or medetors and he is using N words for every body so iam asking for kick from admin team please I want fast apply and answer and vote and if this topic get delete you have to know koijn delete is

Sat May 18, 2019 11:30 pm

#2 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
ALEXANDERBOSKO HHHH wrote:
he is always harassment and he is not helpful and useful and he is rude to the other members and he isn`t active in jailbreak or deathmatch or discord or any servers else and he is always mute the people for no reason so that`s enough and I want to make report and ban him or demonate him or kick him from admin team he is always trolling and muting and ban and kick he didn`t help anyone since he get the admin he don`t have power to do anything so aim asking if you can ban him from the admin team and he is annoying to the neondragon.net gaming at the discord since he got admin befor he got admin he work nice and try hard now only when some one tag him he can talk and shut his mouth agine I didn`t see him helping or learning someone anything or helping anyone to make report or when someone ask him a question he is only says you can ask ZERO#1 RIP POINT or ask medz or anyone from the other admins or jail team so he is not helping anyone anymore so I can rate him as a admin 1.5 for his admin and he is always when I want to report him he delete my topic bec he know some one wanna kick him or report him to get kick from the admin team bec he know that he doing something not good iam iam enough so iam asking for give him ban or kick oe demonte from the admin and make him normal member and he breaking the admin rules and he break this rules he is harassment and he is rude to the members or medetors and he is using N words for every body so iam asking for kick from admin team please I want fast apply and answer and vote and if this topic get delete you have to know koijn delete is

Tldr: mimimi

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Sat May 18, 2019 11:34 pm

#3 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
kami (GER] wrote:

Basically he says : Konijn is useless. Konijn is toxic. Konijn is racist. Konijn is annoying. Konijn is abusing his powers. Konijn isn't active. Konijn isn't helpful. Please ban/demote Konijn

My opinion on this joke:

First, you weren't here before konijn was admin. Hell I wasn't even here when he was an admin, I think he has been an admin for over 10 years now (not sure tho).

Second, you can always report him when he swears and stuff. Get 10-15 ss of him saying anything racist or offensive and boom demoted instantly.

Third, Konijn doesn't usually swear, but he is an asshole sometimes. I get that if he ignored you, you would get mad but he doesn't ignore serious stuff. If someone is harassing, he will mute them. If someone is annoying everyone, he will kick them. If someone is hacking, he will ban them. So basically he will consider taking action if you are not just a crybaby and complaining about something that he either didn't see or doesn't think is that serious.

Sun May 19, 2019 12:02 am

#4 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Razor8182 wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:

Basically he says : Konijn is useless. Konijn is toxic. Konijn is racist. Konijn is annoying. Konijn is abusing his powers. Konijn isn't active. Konijn isn't helpful. Please ban/demote Konijn

My opinion on this joke:

First, you weren't here before konijn was admin. Hell I wasn't even here when he was an admin, I think he has been an admin for over 10 years now (not sure tho).

Second, you can always report him when he swears and stuff. Get 10-15 ss of him saying anything racist or offensive and boom demoted instantly.

Third, Konijn doesn't usually swear, but he is an asshole sometimes. I get that if he ignored you, you would get mad but he doesn't ignore serious stuff. If someone is harassing, he will mute them. If someone is annoying everyone, he will kick them. If someone is hacking, he will ban them. So basically he will consider taking action if you are not just a crybaby and complaining about something that he either didn't see or doesn't think is that serious.
anyways he is not active in any servers so he doesn`t mute or do anything

Sun May 19, 2019 12:18 am

#5 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Razor8182 wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:

My opinion on this joke:

Then who is active in this community anymore?

This community is dead. I honestly would consider an admin that keeps taps on forums and joins the servers once a week as an active admin.

Sun May 19, 2019 2:31 am

#6 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Razor8182 wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:

My opinion on this joke:

This community is dead. I honestly would consider an admin that keeps taps on forums and joins the servers once a week as an active admin.

all the other member can help me except koijn so that`s I mean by he is not helpful and useful so all the other members and the admins can do anything except koijn I told you that

Sun May 19, 2019 2:49 am

#7 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Razor8182 wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:

My opinion on this joke:

It has been quite active recently tbh

Sun May 19, 2019 8:29 am

#8 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
I agree with abdallah, Konijin is a very bad admin and i think he should be replaced by sakran.

Sun May 19, 2019 8:40 am

#9 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Type /ban

Sun May 19, 2019 8:51 am

#10 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
:character-spamcan:

Sun May 19, 2019 2:38 pm
neonDragon Admin

#11 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Razor8182 wrote:

>Konijn doesn't usually swear, but he is an asshole sometimes
Very true, and the childish bullshit you have to deal with in this community doesn't help.

Abdallah is just butthurt cause I trolled him with the Reactions for the music bot on Discord.

---
At the moment, with the things I do maintaining our servers, I easily am the admin who is doing the most. That is not saying a lot, as the other admins are almost completely inactive from what I can see. So to say that I am inactive and don't do anything is a little meh, but okay and you are comparing me towards other members and not other admins.

Also, admins have different roles. It is not my admin role to engage with the community and to resolve problems - yet I have done it anyway because there has been a need to do it.
My admin role is to handle the technical duties of the community, e.g. keeping the website and servers online and secondarily to develop and fix plugins for the servers. I have taken on other roles over the years, such as head jail admin, rewriting the jailbreak rules, adjusting map cycles, events, head admin, trying to bring the community/member/admin team together (and failing) and much more...

Provide evidence to support your claim that I have broken rules such as spamming, harassing, racism, etc and we will talk about that but I do not believe I have done anything significant that was not clearly a joke directed towards friends.

P.S. I didn't delete your topic. Patrick moved it here:

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32930

Sun May 19, 2019 2:41 pm

#12 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Quote:
anyways he is not active in any servers so he doesn`t mute or does anything

My friend with is up with you. like no joke. Just because he's not active, it means his sitting around on his ass doing nothing? seriously. Mate no offence but he probably did more work on a single busy day then you did in a month. He needs to deal with server problems. so basically he is a part of what makes the server run and not crash. If you say that's easy and anyone can do it. then go ahead start a community with a crap ton of people and manage a crap ton of servers at the same time. you can't even run a single server......what am I talking about Lmaooo you can't even command in jb.

You need to stop making bullshit posts claiming bullshit stuff which you don't even know.

Quote:
all the other member can help me except koijn so that`s I mean by he is not helpful and useful so all the other members and the admins can do anything except koijn I told you that

WAIT A SEC. so you expect him to come and become your slave? what now you want him to get your food? put you in a shower? Do you even pay a cent ? do you even know him. do you even have him on your friendslist? You can't expect him to do exactly what u tell him. other members and admins help you because you know them or you have them on your friend list so u can ask for help whenever or you just ask him in game

Sun May 19, 2019 5:10 pm

#13 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin

Mon May 20, 2019 5:24 pm

#14 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Razor8182 wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:

My opinion on this joke:

1) no he's not been admin for 10 years.
2) There is literal proof of him changing the server-side code to rig the gambling system so he could have infinite jb$, but he only got demoted to member and later got reinstated as admin.
3) this thread is dumb as shit
4) When are you guys gonna change nD to a dating site? Get some 18- chicks in here and all the 30+ year old dudes can go to town, seems like it's the only thing that's been going on around here anyway might as well make it official.

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Mon May 20, 2019 6:32 pm

#15 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Spoiler: show
EditedRhyme wrote:
Quote:
anyways he is not active in any servers so he doesn`t mute or does anything

My friend with is up with you. like no joke. Just because he's not active, it means his sitting around on his ass doing nothing? seriously. Mate no offence but he probably did more work on a single busy day then you did in a month. He needs to deal with server problems. so basically he is a part of what makes the server run and not crash. If you say that's easy and anyone can do it. then go ahead start a community with a crap ton of people and manage a crap ton of servers at the same time. you can't even run a single server......what am I talking about Lmaooo you can't even command in jb.

You need to stop making bullshit posts claiming bullshit stuff which you don't even know.

Quote:

WAIT A SEC. so you expect him to come and become your slave? what now you want him to get your food? put you in a shower? Do you even pay a cent ? do you even know him. do you even have him on your friendslist? You can't expect him to do exactly what u tell him. other members and admins help you because you know them or you have them on your friend list so u can ask for help whenever or you just ask him in game

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Mon May 20, 2019 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next