View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

#1 Post i want to ban konji for bad admin
he is always harassment and he is not helpful and useful and he is rude to the other members and he isn`t active in jailbreak or deathmatch or discord or any servers else and he is always mute the people for no reason so that`s enough and I want to make report and ban him or demonate him or kick him from admin team he is always trolling and muting and ban and kick he didn`t help anyone since he get the admin he don`t have power to do anything so aim asking if you can ban him from the admin team and he is annoying to the neondragon.net gaming at the discord since he got admin befor he got admin he work nice and try hard now only when some one tag him he can talk and shut his mouth agine I didn`t see him helping or learning someone anything or helping anyone to make report or when someone ask him a question he is only says you can ask ZERO#1 RIP POINT or ask medz or anyone from the other admins or jail team so he is not helping anyone anymore so I can rate him as a admin 1.5 for his admin and he is always when I want to report him he delete my topic bec he know some one wanna kick him or report him to get kick from the admin team bec he know that he doing something not good iam iam enough so iam asking for give him ban or kick oe demonte from the admin and make him normal member and he breaking the admin rules and he break this rules he is harassment and he is rude to the members or medetors and he is using N words for every body so iam asking for kick from admin team please I want fast apply and answer and vote and if this topic get delete you have to know koijn delete is

Sat May 18, 2019 11:29 pm

#2 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
U are dumb

Sun May 19, 2019 4:25 am

#3 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
go sleep go

Sun May 19, 2019 5:25 am

#4 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Abdulla good luck getting your application accepted.

Sun May 19, 2019 5:03 pm
neonDragon Admin

#5 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
dude you have 3 topics for the same thing, stop.

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=32938
viewtopic.php?p=556414
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32930

Sun May 19, 2019 7:13 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]