View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

#1 Post nD* Jail BABY!!!!
So I was playing on the TTT server for a few rounds and I was a detective. Baby thought there was a fake detective so he called me a fake over and over again saying I had a para and killed someone with it when I had a mac10 and he was on the OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP... so I got annoyed and said 'dude i legit just bought a golden deagle ur not even close to me retard'.
I admit I did insult him but it was literally once and it's such a light insult compared to how everyone is on the server these days it didn't even feel harsh using 'retard' in that context... at this point he started going on about my 'tone' and 'attitude' even though I just joined the server a few rounds ago and didn't do anything wrong.

He then 'dared' me to say it again so I decided to call durrty a retard (literally just said 'DURRTY RETARD') because I know he obviously wouldn't mind.. at this point durrty/kaito even wrote in chat 'shes playing' so baby knew for sure it meant nothing... and he decided to straight up BAN me for an hour over that even though there's so many worse things going on around us all the time. I felt like he targeted me as soon as I joined and he clearly has a problem with me, I have no idea why I was banned still, when others tried to ask him why he banned me, he dismissed their questions with '' I'm not going to argue with that''. Legit got banned for saying 2 words; one of them aimed at someone who doesn't even care. You complained about Minato not being able to take a joke, what are you doing when the same thing is happening to you? Hypocrite.

So all in all what I'm trying to do with this thread is 1) find out why I was banned like this and 2) if anything can be done about it (not the ban, it's expired already but about baby)

Fri May 10, 2019 8:32 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
There is always 2 sides of a story. Will go through this once both sides have been laid out.

- As a general note; if you believe a member, or anyone else for that matter has misbehaved, make sure you gather sufficient proof to support your claims. Make a report or send it directly to the admin team.

Fri May 10, 2019 9:16 pm

#3 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Can confirm, was there. Everyone harassing casually/breaking rules etc.. business as usual but baby targeted her specifically as soon as she said something against him. I don't think a member should be provocatively 'daring' someone to say something, especially when they know that person is on edge. Plus, 'retard' in that context is essentially calling someone stupid, it's a very overused word on nd/online and has fully lost its original 'power'. I see it more as a mild insult than an actual harsh thing to say. When I asked him why he banned her so quickly he must've said the word 'attitude' a good dozen times even though she had no mic so she was legit just playing the game barely typing anything apart from their little interaction rofl
Also funny to me because I see baby as one of those 'passive' members i.e. doesn't really use his menu and gives out a lot of warnings instead yet he was very quick to ban her :think:

The whole thing was setup to get her to 'react' so he can ban her from my pov but ye maybe he has other reasons, many witnesses on TTT too if they wanna give their opinion.

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Fri May 10, 2019 9:20 pm
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Targeting someone specifically is not necessarily a bad thing. If that person/player is the main cause of the bad atmosphere on the server, then that is completely the right thing to do. Just because "everyone" is breaking the rules and messing around doesn't make it more acceptable. Sometimes one has to be the one to get the blame. Else, everyone should be banned in that regard.

I'm not taking a side here, just explaining how it is in general.

Members, and admins for that matter do not have a 100 % fair accuracy rate on their decisions. It's impossible. Most of the decisions made in-game are made with limited information and time. How fast you adapt and make these decisions are obviously based on experience and knowledge. Of course, you're not going to please everyone. You can make 100 good decisions, then make one bad one and everyone is against you. That's how it works. However, we obviously want to maintain a relative standard when it comes to our members' decision-making. Often members mature into their positions with time, but you will, of course, have extraordinary events on the road.

It is when an admin/member make the same mistake multiple times. Where you don't see them learn from their mistakes - you take action. Make a mistake once and it's considered a great learning experience. Make the same mistake twice and it's considered a choice.

Fri May 10, 2019 9:47 pm
nD* Jail Member

#5 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Hey Aash, I just read all comments and now it actually makes sense to what I saw earlier. Now I remember u fighting over trying to prove that you were a real detective, not a fake one... about the ban and all that beef that happened.. honestly I can't say anything because there was just too much stuff happening at the same time .... perhaps that was what's happening with baby atm, anyways I didn't hear him say anything, However, Aash u were free shooting some people and you were getting pretty tempered, and like Kaito said, its pretty rare for baby to use his menu because his really approachable... I honestly think you hit his nerve in someway.. with your free shooting and attitude it probably sparked that trigger to ban you... That's my opinion

Now the part I will disagree on is the instant ban... Im pretty sure there have to be 2 or 3 steps before that ban... warn>gag>kick then ban... but I honestly think a warning is absolutely necessary because it sets the boundaries and it lays them clear in the sense of what's right and what's not, Now when he asked you to say it again that's a little iffy as well but you know how baby is. his funny and approachable.. I really don't think he was actually asking you to say it so u get banned. And if this the case, ill have to stand with you Aash.

Anyways TTT with a lot of people is chaotic, members have to deal with daily non-sense, complaints etc. So hopefully u understand his view as a member dealing with like 10 people speaking at once. especially Robo Cop.. god my ears still hurt.

P.S: I'm just trying to help in understanding each other, not with or against anyone

zapt0r wrote:
Make a mistake once and it's considered a great learning experience. Make the same mistake twice and it's considered a choice.

I rate that quote

Thanks for reading!!^^

Fri May 10, 2019 10:00 pm

#6 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
I had the same issues with Aash back when I was member.

Been two years, asked you to stop what you were doing (abusing in some sort of way, don't remember) but you didn't give a shit. Clearly you didn't grow up either. Just stop trolling/abusing/insulting when someone askes you and u won't get yourself banned. As a member it can be hard to get back the control over the server when the whole server is a mess. Making these decisions in a stressfull situation is possible.

Fri May 10, 2019 10:03 pm

#7 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Quote:
Targeting someone specifically is not necessarily a bad thing. If that person/player is the main cause of the bad atmosphere on the server, then that is completely the right thing to do.

I don't understand how I'm creating bad atmosphere to he server nor do I understand why I was banned for calling my friend a retard. If anything, this is what brings bad atmosphere to the server. I did not bother anyone else by calling Kaito a retard and baby is very well aware of that. This is not the first time Baby moderates someone for saying something to their friends. THIS is what messes up the atmosphere of the server. I did NOT bother anyone the whole time I was playing, in fact, I wasn't even using my mic and like mentioned before, I was barely typing anything. What's wrong with me calling Kaito a retard, knowing he doesn't mind. In what way does this affect the atmosphere of the server?
Quote:
Just because "everyone" is breaking the rules and messing around doesn't make it more acceptable. Sometimes one has to be the one to get the blame. Else, everyone should be banned in that regard.

Why was I the one to get the blame when there were literally people all around him freekilling and freehitting all round?

Fri May 10, 2019 10:04 pm
nD* Jail Member

#8 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Hello everyone,

I will try to cover as much points mentioned as i can.

Firstly, i would like everyone to know hat i would never let a conflict or gaming situation be personal. I am only here to have fun with the game and try my best to keep the plays balanced and moderated with as little powers to be used as i can.

Secondly, i understand why it looks to you as i've targeted her or intentionally want her banned but thats only because you saw the ban it self and the last seconds before it and did not count for the countinious and repeptitive provokation that happend before hand or/and what she does on a daily basis. There is always a build up and reading between the lines to do aswell i will break it down to two parts

First part is what you've witnessed today. We were playing a normal TTT round, i ran to an area where i just heared machine gun bullets and innocent player was killed so i said in the mic killer with machine gun. then i found you running away from that place as a detective with a machine gun and said "i think aash is a fake detective she has amchine gun and the one who died was killed by machine gun" you instatly went on the offenssive saying "i wasnt there i just bought a golden eagle retard with afew more sentences that followed it " thats when i told you "aash dont call me or anybody a retart and that you have a very bad aggressive attitude" this was done by me over and over and over in both microphone and in chat and you just ignored me for like a solid 5 mins then u said " sorry were talking to me ?" in a very sarcastic way and i said yes and repeted myself in chat again, you ignored me again and after like 2 minutes you started arguing viciously and basicaly fighting me in chat , i said anyways dont call anywone a retard or provoke and that you have very bad attitude because it was clear you had no intention of talking out but only fight and you simply kept arguing calling me a retard again. thats when i said dont say retard again you said i will say it then i said i dare u say it, and you said it again thats why i gave you cooldown ban for only 1 hour

Second part is your history with provoking,insulting not just me but quite a handful of people and ive been warning/kicking you so many times any admin can check her warn history and still i never took anything like a big ban on you but you never learn.

in conclusion, you provoke too much and i ve been really approachable with you trying to talk it out with light warns here and there but you only get worse complain viciously and fight on a simple " hey aash dont provoke please" and you say " omg i didnt provoke your a shit member " " retard member"...
Just for everyone who is reading this with all her aggressivenes i always try to ignore it for the sake of the gameplay but she never stops

durrty, the one hour ban was not for calling you a retard i already told you i know you are friends and its nothing but its for her provoking and attitude and toxicity. it was never personal it will never be and i know you guys are friends and i told you i know why you feel the way you feel its just you didnt see everything

one more information guys, i've havent banned ( hoho big exception ) a single person in just a long time i always talk and try to laugh it out so the person doesnt get ashamed especially infront of people so i switch to laughing about it.
But what i dont get is all the time there are some people who just flip out when you give them the smallest word of advice or warning they just go crazy

Fri May 10, 2019 10:53 pm

#9 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Quote:
However, Aash u were free shooting some people and you were getting pretty tempered

we've talked about this on private and let me repeat myself for the 90th time, I DID NOT DO NOTHING TODAY. I'm not going to lie, I was tabbed out most of the time I was playing, and let me make this clear to you, again, I did not freeshoot you and it was not you who I was trying to shoot with a golden deagle, I did not even notice you were there at the time why the fuck would I freeshoot you? I was trying to shoot minato with the golden deagle and failed twice, if you have any doubts, ask an admin to go back into my chatlogs to clear yourself up a little bit.

Now as for you Baby, I don't know why you're chatting so much shit but let me make it clear to you. So let's start with your ''repeptitive provokation that happend before hand or/and what she does on a daily basis'' As proven by science and the Admin team, you have warned me once in your entire history with me, once, only ONCE. Let me say it again, once. If you are really that bothered by what I do on a ''daily basis'' why have you only warned me once ever since you got member? Must say something about you as a member, no?

Secondly, about ''i think aash is a fake detective she has amchine gun and the one who died was killed by machine gun" like I said repeatedly, this is not the first time you assume bullshit like this. Every time you're on the server while I'm in, all you say is Aash this Aash that Aash here Aash there, it got to me this time. then i said dude i legit just bought a ''golden detective" "ire not even close to me retard". Exact words btw. This was when you were on the OTHER side of the map just chatting shit about me killing some random guy with a whatever gun when I'm literally miles away from you with a MAC10. I still do not understand why it was 'Aash' coming out from you yet again when I was literally around like 5 T's buying a golden deagle, on a completely opposite side from where you were.

About ''over and over in both microphone and in chat and you just ignored me for like a solid 5 mins then u said'' I'm not going to lie to you, with how low your mic is I literally did NOT hear you ONCE until you said ''AASH STOP IGNORING WHAT I'M SAYING'', after I heard what you said I replied to you, and about you saying whatever you said in chat, I was tabbed out most of the game so I didn't see you type nothing.

This next bit you've said is completely ridiculous as we both know how much of a lie it is. ''you started arguing viciously and basicaly fighting me in chat , i said anyways dont call anywone a retard or provoke and that you have very bad attitude because it was clear you had no intention of talking out but only fight and you simply kept arguing calling me a retard again'' So let me make it crystal clear to you and show you what exactly I said when I was ''fighting'' you - "i had a mac 10 not the 100 ammo bs whatever its called" to which your reply was - ''i said call me a retard again or use that agrressivenes and u will see" I don't understand where the word 'aggressiveness' is coming from because like I said, I BARELY said ANYTHING at all in the server today. And your way of 'moderating' people is rather provocative, isn't it?

''you simply kept arguing calling me a retard again'' I simply kept arguing? Let me show you what exactly I typed during the time I was 'arguing' with you - ''dude you're nowhere close to me though'' , ''you were on the other side of the map'' , "why is it always ME" , "the only word that comes out from your mouth is AASH AASH AASH" , "just SHUT UP dude" , omg Aash does nothing but argue!!, what a great way of arguing. And I don't understand where you're coming from when you say that I called you a retard again? What is the point in lying? I called you a retard ONCE, only ONCE. Then you provoked me and said ''i dare you to say it again'' so I literally said ''DURRTY retard'' which was in NO way directed to you.

''Second part is your history with provoking,insulting not just me but quite a handful of people and ive been warning/kicking you so many times any admin can check her warn history and still i never took anything like a big ban on you but you never learn, you even got banned and lost your ct access last time for the same reason .'' for the same reason? what same reason are you talking about? the CT-ban I got, which was about 10 years ago btw, was not because of toxicity. My history with provoking and insulting quite a handful of people huh, again, why do I only have one warning from you if I'm such a bad guy?

''in conclusion, you provoke too much and i ve been really approachable with you trying to talk it out with light warns here and there but you only get worse complain viciously and fight on a simple " hey aash dont provoke please" and you say " omg i didnt provoke your a shit member " " retard member"...
Just for everyone who is reading this with all her aggressivenes i always try to ignore it for the sake of the gameplay but she never stops'' When have I ever called you a retard? I have called you a shit member I'm not going to lie to you and I still stand by it but I have never called you a retard otherwise this would've happened time ago.

''durrty, the one hour ban was not for calling you a retard i already told you i know you are friends and its nothing but its for her provoking and attitude and toxicity. it was never personal it will never be and i know you guys are friends and i told you i know why you feel the way you feel its just you didnt see everything'' The one hour ban was EXACTLY because I called him a retard and I actually can't believe you're denying it. My provoking attitude and toxicity where, go check my chatlogs today I said NOTHING the whole time I was playing nor was I using my mic, where is the toxicity and my ''attitude'' coming from?

I have never made a post complaining about a member or whatever but what you did today really got to me and now that you've made a post, it's getting to me even more since half of it is complete bullshit.

Fri May 10, 2019 11:28 pm
nD* Jail Member

#10 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Hey aash,

First of all, i want to apologize for confusing you with laura. For some reason i saw you both as one person and acted upon her history with your present thats why i acted as i did with you.
i totally understands your frustration and i would never be ashamed to admit that i made a big mistake for judging you on something you did not do.
I hope you can find it in youself to forgive my foolishness and i promise i've learned my lesson and it wont happen again. Also sorry for everyone for creating this drama ill make sure it never happens again especially following the protocol

Kind regards,
Baby

Sat May 11, 2019 12:08 am
nD* Jail Member

#11 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Aash wrote:
Quote:
However, Aash u were free shooting some people and you were getting pretty tempered

we've talked about this on private and let me repeat myself for the 90th time, I DID NOT DO NOTHING TODAY. I'm not going to lie, I was tabbed out most of the time I was playing, and let me make this clear to you, again, I did not freeshoot you and it was not you who I was trying to shoot with a golden deagle, I did not even notice you were there at the time why the fuck would I freeshoot you? I was trying to shoot minato with the golden deagle and failed twice, if you have any doubts, ask an admin to go back into my chatlogs to clear yourself up a little bit.

Yet you ignore me, And for the 91th time ill tell u this, from my perspective, my eyes, my pupils, my retina, I saw u shooting 2 times at me with the golden deagle and u missed and they were so close to hitting me that it gave me a haircut, not once but 2 times.. now, this may be coincidence like u said that u meant to hit Kaito but I'm just saying what my eyes saw. after which when I looked away... someone shot me so I looked behind to see you looking at me with the same gun that shot me... so I really don't care who shot me, but my main point that u don't understand is this. is. what. i. SAW. and it is how I interpreted it. P.S many other people on mic said u were free shooting them and they said u, traitor .. so don't turn the blame on me for suspecting you as the first prison... I mean common what would u do in my position

Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 am
neonDragon Admin

#12 Post Re: nD* Jail BABY!!!!
Problem solved, topic locked.

Sat May 11, 2019 12:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]