What happened to Flath!!!!

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
kami (GER]

Re: What happened to Flath!!!!

Post by kami (GER] »

HIMALAYANs wrote:I wish to know why did Flath get a ban without any prior warnings. A well known person who has been a loyal member for 3 years got a ban out of nowhere. If it's sensitive then I'm fine if you guys proceed to lock this topic else I wish to be familiar to the reason behind it.

PS: I haven't spoken to Flath nor did I ask him before making this post, I don't know if I should've done that but ...
HaHA
Panda

Post by Panda »

didn't he perv over a kid?
Flath

Post by Flath »

Didn't he perv over a racoon ?

Regarding the topic, i just left nD because of personal issues. It has nothing to do with the Admin team not doing their job or anything, i did get permbanned due to some bad blood between neondragon and myself but nothing to sweat over for months like it is apparently the case.

That being said, thanks for the topic and the concern you still have over me. It makes me believe i did make a difference in this community when i was putting all my work and love into it.

@ => Kyuhyunie <= Stalker

Pay attention to her guys..

Cya

Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Panda wrote:didn't he perv over a kid?
Wasn't flath.

What actually happened is that Alex A.K.A neonDragon was trynna butter up this female gamer(gamer girl). Flath was annoying the shit out of her with his antics and just trolling her in general.
She went crying and complaining to daddy Alex/neonDragon and he hit Flath with the banhammer. Classic whiteknighting shit. See image below.

Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Panda

Post by Panda »

aha sorry flath

nice 10 def

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”