View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#31 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
hoho wrote:
ye and u know a lot about being a member ofc , thats why u are not a member anymore :/
Spoiler: show
voodoo wrote:
Or answer lagger’s question

:facepalm:

You are the type of dude that made all of us regulars hate new players. Stop being a mr.knowitall u piece of shit. Voodoo did a 10x better job as member than you could ever dream of doing. All you do is complain, honestly.

And I totally agree with what voodoo said. If you want players in servers, then admins gotta be active and make changes. People get tired of the same old shit. Do community events, last time this shit died it was revived by a big ass happy hour.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:32 pm

#32 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
bRInG BaCK zOMBie resPaWN

11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:41 pm

#33 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
Sloth wrote:
hoho wrote:
ye and u know a lot about being a member ofc , thats why u are not a member anymore :/
voodoo wrote:

You are the type of dude that made all of us regulars hate new players. Stop being a mr.knowitall u piece of shit. Voodoo did a 10x better job as member than you could ever dream of doing. All you do is complain, honestly.

And I totally agree with what voodoo said. If you want players in servers, then admins gotta be active and make changes. People get tired of the same old shit. Do community events, last time this shit died it was revived by a big ass happy hour.

Interesting how he did a good job in the eyes of a player who doesn't even play the game anymore?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:53 pm

#34 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
Freddy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
hoho wrote:
voodoo wrote:

Interesting how he did a good job in the eyes of a player who doesn't even play the game anymore?

Stop talkin out your ass, I have played with him moderating. And who the fuck are you? Stop acting like you know me, thank you.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 pm

#35 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
Sloth wrote:
Freddy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
hoho wrote:
voodoo wrote:

Stop talkin out your ass, I have played with him moderating. And who the fuck are you? Stop acting like you know me, thank you.

lmao instantly jumps to the "who the fuck are you" argument, sorry to assume you don't play since I am pretty sure when people say stuff such as "old regulars have left, the new players now are retards" "thanks to regulars likes you I don't play anymore" they don't play...

and perhaps you might sound less retarded if you stop making comments such as "you piece of shit" or "stop talking out your ass"

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:19 pm

#36 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
Freddy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
hoho wrote:
voodoo wrote:

Duuude are you that fucking stupid? Just because we are "old regulars" doesnt mean we dont know anyone from here. Clearly Sloth played with Voodoo when he was a member. hence the past sentence...

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:09 pm

#37 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
Fred you havent played lately so...
As querza says he has played with me when i was member and also i wont say that we hadnt funny times. i do believe that old players are more funny than new. in another side i think "you"(players who showed immaturity) made old regulars leave the server.

no offense

These kids...Image

Serselli?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:25 pm
Profile WWW

#38 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
voodoo wrote:
Fred you havent played lately so...
As querza says he has played with me when i was member and also i wont say that we hadnt funny times. i do believe that old players are more funny than new. in another side i think "you"(players who showed immaturity) made old regulars leave the server.

no offense

I might be a bit of an outlier but as one of those old regulars I think it's "you" (garbage members who got into the team god knows how) that made people leave. I still remember you throwing your weight around a few months ago in jailbreak when you got member threatening CTs that 'freekilled' you with switches/bans even tho they killed you legitimately. Idk how everyone's got their noses up your bum about how you were a great member, even henry a while back was saying 'oh voodoo should be admin' like rah are we speaking about the same person???

ye I forgot what point I was gonna transition to from there ngl I've forgotten why I started typing. was something along the lines of 'ye voodoo sucks idk why he got kicked but good riddance' and something else along the lines of 'ye these forums are boring anyone with good repartee wanna kick up some dirt start some drama im itching' sorry for breathing guys happy new year
truth is it's both the playerbase and some members who made ppl leave, obviously since members originate from the playerbase. That + time tbh ppl are moving on, I'd theorize more but sorry i was just interested in shitposting

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:18 am

#39 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
I tried to play a few times before but the server is full of arab commanders who have no clue what they're doing so it's fully off-putting. pretty sure nD wont get revived back to what it used to be, admins 2 lazy or just had enough and putting anyone new to admin who has no idea how admins actually should be (since they dont play) wont do shit

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:30 am

#40 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
KaitoKid wrote:
I still remember you throwing your weight around a few months

So you saw me once in the past when it was first month after i got accepted(who made many mistakes) and now you're still with that kind of thought. Tell me one member who was perfect without making any little mistake.

KaitoKid wrote:
Idk how everyone's got their noses up your bum about how you were a great member, even henry a while back was saying 'oh voodoo should be admin' like rah are we speaking about the same person???

Because you didnt connect/play with me around servers in that time but you talk without any evidence(seen that on my reports). feel bad for you.

KaitoKid wrote:
ye I forgot what point I was gonna transition to from there ngl I've forgotten why I started typing. was something along the lines of 'ye voodoo sucks idk why he got kicked but good riddance'

Happened what happened... I know what i've done. i know when i was right/wrong. lately what i did was on purpose since admins werent active/doing sth on community(even if they say 'you dont know what admins do behind the scene' thats clearly what they do). I think replies about me end here.

These kids...Image

Serselli?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:16 pm
Profile WWW

#41 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
Quote:
feel bad for you.

well you're not smart enough to argue with properly but rofl I've just been shown a video which apparently led to ur kick looool imagine being 20-something and recording yourself getting hard over a 'blowjob' from some 12yr old on cs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL man said he feels bad for me u know im deaddddddddddddd

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:21 pm

#42 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
KaitoKid wrote:
Quote:
feel bad for you.

well you're not smart enough to argue with properly but rofl I've just been shown a video which apparently led to ur kick looool imagine being 20-something and recording yourself getting hard over a 'blowjob' from some 12yr old on cs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL man said he feels bad for me u know im deaddddddddddddd

ye i see who's arguing... mentioning another case cus has nothing to say, anyway ;) . not gonna reply anymore.

sry if its considered as spam

These kids...Image

Serselli?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

#43 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
so voodoo was kicked out? why?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

#44 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
KaitoKid wrote:
Quote:
feel bad for you.

What the fuck is up with all the nD members/admins being straight up pedofiles what the fuck is wrong with this community jesus fucking abdullah christ.

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 pm

#45 Post Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do
Tixler wrote:
so voodoo was kicked out? why?

KaitoKid wrote:
imagine being 20-something and recording yourself getting hard over a 'blowjob' from some 12yr old on cs

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next