Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
Lagger

Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do

Post by Lagger »

Mystic wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
feel bad for you.
well you're not smart enough to argue with properly but rofl I've just been shown a video which apparently led to ur kick looool imagine being 20-something and recording yourself getting hard over a 'blowjob' from some 12yr old on cs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL man said he feels bad for me u know im deaddddddddddddd
What the fuck is up with all the nD members/admins being straight up pedofiles what the fuck is wrong with this community jesus fucking abdullah christ.
that's probably how voodoo thought he had to act like, when you have the owner that does the same thing he prob thought staff had to act the same way
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Do the admins care abt this community or does it just exist as something to do

Post by Shadi »

Lagger wrote:
Mystic wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
feel bad for you.
well you're not smart enough to argue with properly but rofl I've just been shown a video which apparently led to ur kick looool imagine being 20-something and recording yourself getting hard over a 'blowjob' from some 12yr old on cs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL man said he feels bad for me u know im deaddddddddddddd
What the fuck is up with all the nD members/admins being straight up pedofiles what the fuck is wrong with this community jesus fucking abdullah christ.
that's probably how voodoo thought he had to act like, when you have the owner that does the same thing he prob thought staff had to act the same way
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 2):
Sloth, Queen's Revenge
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

KaitoKid wrote:
feel bad for you.
thats fucked up
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Cool, some drama going down again. Pretty funny how the thread started and how it's progressed. As I'm completely irrelevant to this community anymore, I've gotta say I made the right choice :roll:
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Post by Silence »

The ones taking part in this drama are ols regulars like u, who Actually left already. So its not the describtion of nd. We have other issues.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Silence wrote:The ones taking part in this drama are ols regulars like u, who Actually left already. So its not the describtion of nd. We have other issues.
Are the old regulars the ones preying on the minor girls that come into the community? We are only condemning this fucking degeneracy because it's sad and hilarious at the same time.
These users thanked the author Mystic for the post (total 3):
Edo ツ, KING SNEL, Sloth
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”