View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
neonDragon Admin

#16 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
This Gambling Act applies to companies and businesses. Both have commercial or industrial goals, which is to exchange goods and services with the goal of financial gains.

https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/PDF/What-is-gambling-software.pdf wrote:
4 When is a licence required?
4.1 Whether a licence is needed comes down to what constitutes the activities of manufacture,
supply, installation and adaptation of gambling software (as described above).
Performance of any one of these functions will require a company to hold a gambling software
licence. There will be businesses that conduct all or a number of those activities and in
complex and extended supply chains businesses that may undertake one or more of those
activities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business wrote:
Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (goods and services).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company wrote:
A company, abbreviated as co., is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.

neonDragon is a community, there is no financial gain purpose here. One can argue about the case of VIP; it is a gift, a reward, a token of gratitude for anyone who donates. You can not purchase it as a product, it doesn't have guarantee, you may very well not receive it at all after donating, we don't have finantial gain in mind with the VIP, and as said above the earnings(won't say profit because it's related to commerce) are very low. You can define this community as an organization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization wrote:
An organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal

And if you want to go further you can define it as a nonprofit organization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonprofit_organization wrote:
A nonprofit organization (NPO), also known as a non-business entity[1] or nonprofit institution,[2] is dedicated to furthering a particular social cause or advocating for a shared point of view. In economic terms, it is an organization that uses its surplus of the revenues to further achieve its ultimate objective, rather than distributing its income to the organization's shareholders, leaders, or members. Nonprofits are tax exempt or charitable, meaning they do not pay income tax on the money that they receive for their organization. They can operate in religious, scientific, research, or educational settings.

Which is exactly what we do, a non-business entity dedicated to further the social cause of maintaining the servers and providing a fair community with good moral values. The revenues are used to achieve this.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:25 pm

#17 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
just gtfo dune

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:42 pm

#18 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
"got his knife" im a girl, dude.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:43 pm

#19 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
Edit one post rather than double posting please

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:48 pm

#20 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
This whole discussion

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:52 pm

#21 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
damn uhu gone deep.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:04 pm

#22 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
You just got owned.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:40 pm

#23 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
Dune wrote:
Mati wrote:
Rules for the trading area

1. That means anything virtual or services that can be done over the internet can be offered or sold. For example nD$ <-> nD VIP, nD$ <-> Steam Gift, and so on.

At the time of writing, September 7, 2018, NeonDragon.net does not have a gambling commission operating license. Blackjack is a form of fixed odds betting, currently offered to minors in the jailbreak server. By allowing the exchange of NeonDragon cash, which can be acquired through blackjack, for items of value, NeonDragon is breaking the law.

For more information visit https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk

I'll give you 48 hours to add a rule in compliance with the law before I report the community and the owner to local authority.

thought this was a troll when I first read this

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:09 am
nD*** Jail Member

#24 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
Did neonDragon not break a law to let you in in our community since we try to live in peace and harmony here? :think:

Spoiler: show

Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:41 am

#25 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
500% agree with dune.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:24 pm

#26 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
same

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:52 pm

#27 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
uhu wrote:
--snip--

You're confusing word definitions and legal terms. NeonDragon is not a non profit organization.

It has been over 48 hours, you did not comply with my request. As I could not find an international phone number for the UK's gambling commission, I have emailed them. According to the confirmation of receipt I should hear back from them within 20 working days. Whether the owner of NeonDragon ends up doing jail time or not remains to be seen. Will I get banned for doing my duty and reporting criminal activity involving minors? I sure hope not.

User banned a month for continuous provocation, negativity and causing problems for everyone over minor things

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:06 pm

#28 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
Dune wrote:

You're confusing word definitions and legal terms. NeonDragon is not a non profit organization.

It has been over 48 hours, you did not comply with my request. As I could not find an international phone number for the UK's gambling commission, I have emailed them. According to the confirmation of receipt I should hear back from them within 20 working days. Whether the owner of NeonDragon ends up doing jail time or not remains to be seen. Will I get banned for doing my duty and reporting criminal activity involving minors? I sure hope not.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:19 pm
nD** Runner Member

#29 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
Dune wrote:
uhu wrote:
--snip--

some say you will be assigned as new owner according to a LAW
Drake + Dune wrote:
trying to keep it peaceful is a struggle for me

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:19 pm

#30 Post Re: NeonDragon Breaking the Law
Dune I swear your the best.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next