neonDragon
https://www.neondragon.net/

suggestion for a new server!
https://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=32008
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Near [ Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  suggestion for a new server!

i would ask you guys to add a server SoccerJam its fun and maybe it could be good to replace it with TTT since no one plays TTT now so this is just a small suggestion what you guys think?

Author:  [email protected] * [ Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

but people still play TTT and how does the SoccerJam look like?

Author:  Kris [ Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

It's basically like a huge football field,you got power-up's too like I think double jump,far jump (for few seconds) etc.

Image

Author:  ZeRo#1 [ Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

Kris wrote:
It's basically like a huge football field,you got power-up's too like I think double jump,far jump (for few seconds) etc.

Image


Yes and speedboosts and more. It actually is a funny game to play and would bring some new fun to nD I guess. I like the idea.

Author:  stickysteez [ Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

Like the idea, should replace (or fix) zombie escape

Author:  kami (GER] [ Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=41447

was declined years ago when i asked for it. ( http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13847 )

you got like 5 levels per skill and gain points by passing to mates, catching the ball, shooting a goal and knifing enemies. wait here.. :

Gameplay
Soccer Jam consists of 2 teams battling it out to be the first to score 15 goals. When you enter a server, you begin with zero upgrades. You gain experience through different efforts to upgrade your character into a stronger, better, Soccer player. You can knife your opponents dead, score a goal from incredible distances, steal the ball, assist teamates for goals, or be a goaly, and gain yourself the experience to advance your character.

Controls are incredibly easy to learn. All keys used are default half-life keys. When in-game, type /help and read the simple help display to learn the entire game!

Upgrades
Stamina -- Increases Health.
Strength -- Increases kicking str.
Agility -- Increases Run Speed.
Dexterity -- Increases Ball Catching.
Disarm -- Increases chance to disarm ball or knife.
Power Play -- Team Effort: Increases Str. & Agi.

tbh i dont believe that its worth to create a soccerjam server. the mods time is way over like 5-6 years ago.

Author:  Xalus [ Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

Soccerjam is an old addon for Counters-strike,

neonDragon had one 'Soccerjam' server in the past, if I remember right.
Got removed for a reason, I guess.

After a time it just gets boring.


Grtz,
Xalus

Author:  Patrick [ Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

Xalus wrote:
Soccerjam is an old addon for Counters-strike,

neonDragon had one 'Soccerjam' server in the past, if I remember right.
Got removed for a reason, I guess.

After a time it just gets boring.


Grtz,
Xalus

Could and should be added in a multimod server instead. Not a priority to get a Soccerjam server on its own right now for the reasons Xalus stated above.

Author:  Thierry Henry#CR7 [ Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

ill fk yall up in this mod

Author:  kami (GER] [ Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
ill fk yall up in this mod


i ve played with the best of the best at the time it was popular. pls

Author:  Thierry Henry#CR7 [ Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

kami (GER] wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
ill fk yall up in this mod


i ve played with the best of the best at the time it was popular. pls


Thats funny, don't remember playing with you :think:

Author:  Hunie [ Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

Patrick wrote:
Xalus wrote:
Soccerjam is an old addon for Counters-strike,

neonDragon had one 'Soccerjam' server in the past, if I remember right.
Got removed for a reason, I guess.

After a time it just gets boring.


Grtz,
Xalus

Could and should be added in a multimod server instead. Not a priority to get a Soccerjam server on its own right now for the reasons Xalus stated above.

Gosh, I've been mentioning "Multimod! Multimod!" so much each time a server addition has been discussed...and indeed, SoccerJam is usually included in "MultiMod", where you also have volleyball, paintball, boxing, maybe even racing, and etc.

Author:  SNap [ Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

I remember this +1 for the idea..

Author:  kami (GER] [ Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
ill fk yall up in this mod


i ve played with the best of the best at the time it was popular. pls


Thats funny, don't remember playing with you :think:


:lol: :lol:

Author:  Mystic [ Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: suggestion for a new server!

This kind of server is fun while its fresh and young, like my women.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/