View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

#61 Post Re: Babys member position
Styx wrote:
People are fighting because no one is answering the real questions and just call the complaintants trolls/rulebreakers and that we got what we deserved, it's actually pathetic behaviour...

That's why Close topic and also All spamming Forum..

Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:58 pm

#62 Post Re: Babys member position
i cant see anyone spamming the forums?

Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:21 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#63 Post Re: Babys member position
Kurza wrote:

If you have something useful to say or add to this topic feel free to do so. If not then stop the spam or you'll find yourself maybe banned soon.

As for you Styx you couldn't find an answer for yourself in this textwall baby typed? Just asking, more not.

Spoiler: show
baby wrote:
ty who ever is defending me i appreciate it but sadly a long post wont help here since 90% of them didnt bother to read all of it so i removed it and kept only the demos and SS

This is the full story from 1 to Z please take some time to read it :

1- i did not ban/kick ( extreme punishement ) on my own i received orders from the superior ( admin uhu ) who was very dissapointed when he saw how the "former members" " regulars " and " respected players " were behaving and decided that its about time someone punished them for it , so we started by handing !warns !kicks and normal short warnings in chat to stop the toxic behaviour focus on the gameplay or there will be harder punishements . êxample : the next one to say n word in the chat for any reason will get a 4hrs ban this is your last warning

2- instead of calming down and helping they all started provoking me , arguing and starting unecessary disscussion on some things that are clear while spining them around to get me worked up . little did they know uhu was already in the server spying them and making me feel better in steam explaining to me how this is a real test and its hard for someone as new as iam to handle it correctly ( and iam aware of it and i was so happy that i had someone to back me up through this hard time that i actually felt no stress and was all but good learning experience )
NOTE: that they have been trolling behaving badly for 3 maps in a row before i called uhu . i handed 20 warns and 5 kicks already nothing changed

3- but it didnt not stop with the provoke name changing ( best member / how to be member by amazon ... ) they started toying with words that are similar to the nword styx posted osama saying n word in chat claiming why not punish him and kept on spamming that nword sentence every 10 secs as soon as i try to explain myself they all jump on me with more excuses and more arguments it was clear that all they wanted was to make it hard for me and disturb me make me feel down rather than actually help fix the chaos that they are making in the server that is when uhu gave me the first order for a 4hrs ban

4-styx received his 4hrs ban for spamming nword sentence then another guy name ray followed him for the same reason then pop followed him for abusing nD tag and then one more guy and then one more guy each time someone gets banned they all jump nice member nice this and seemes happy because they know they finally got to me and im handing free bans they even said bye bye member which was what they wanted in the first place little did they know uhu is the one giving me orders and is the one helping me through it all

5- time passed they spam the chat for explanation for my actions i explained then started useless discussion and arguing that is when uhu told me to stop explaining and hand bans and ignore them as it was pointless to try and show them the way as they are doing it all on purpose and that they have no intention of following the rules or fix the chaos

6- more of the trolls joined as i assume they called them from discord but im not sure baby is finally broken handing free bans lets all get banned and soon bye member one of them also said what a joke of a member he is little did they know :P :P :P uhu is still with me in the server you can even see some of his private message on game sometimes

7- then map changed server nearly got empty only panda guy and big girl left in server panda went on and did something i cant remember what he did he did alot of things all shown in the demos then got his 4hrs ban then big girl got kicked for talking s*** in her mic then that then this until 16 poeple were left in game and all chaos trouble makers stopped

8- uhu then as he asked me before to send him all the proof and ss that i took of all the chaos and i did upload it all then we had a long talk about how to handle stressful situations and how to deal with trolls how to get control over in the server and why its very important to never lose control of you nerves and that member job is very hard and shoudn't be scared to hande bans to those who deserve them and always be fexible with good players and never use your powers exessevlly just enjoy the game as a normal player

9- after my long talk with uhu he went to rest and sleep and i stayed up all night uploading files and deleting short and long demos that are not good also scrolling through console to make sure only good proof stayed

10- i was expecting someone to creat such a post as it is one way to gang up on me once again and spin things into making me look bad all those who replied here with he doesnt listen or doesnt explain i guess they just hand it deep in their hearts this is one way to express it but i respect that and i know i always explain to the point where i was taken for a ( bitch ) soryy for the word and i had full server of troll but uhu helped me put them in their place and bring back control to the server

11- i just wanna add one more thing to other member i appreciate you having my back and i wish to work with you in the future as i know this is going to be a long journey so far uhu was the most fastest quickest to respond to my need of help and need of guidance thank you soo much

if you read all of this im sure now you have an idea of what happened yesterday and how bad these trolls have made things in the server i wish with this mess the members take example and start handing punishements themselves to help out clean the rest of these toxic players as we all know this is why i applied in the first place , and for those who say i changed i havent i just dont like rule breakers if you follow rules im sure you will find out im still the kind hearted person you beleived and voted for to keep order in server

thank you to all these poeple who helped me through dire situations :
uhu
doeda
sakran
infinite

For an example maybe nr.4?

Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:41 pm

#64 Post Re: Babys member position
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Kurza wrote:

If you have something useful to say or add to this topic feel free to do so. If not then stop the spam or you'll find yourself maybe banned soon.

As for you Styx you couldn't find an answer for yourself in this textwall baby typed? Just asking, more not.

baby wrote:
ty who ever is defending me i appreciate it but sadly a long post wont help here since 90% of them didnt bother to read all of it so i removed it and kept only the demos and SS

1- i did not ban/kick ( extreme punishement ) on my own i received orders from the superior ( admin uhu ) who was very dissapointed when he saw how the "former members" " regulars " and " respected players " were behaving and decided that its about time someone punished them for it , so we started by handing !warns !kicks and normal short warnings in chat to stop the toxic behaviour focus on the gameplay or there will be harder punishements . êxample : the next one to say n word in the chat for any reason will get a 4hrs ban this is your last warning

2- instead of calming down and helping they all started provoking me , arguing and starting unecessary disscussion on some things that are clear while spining them around to get me worked up . little did they know uhu was already in the server spying them and making me feel better in steam explaining to me how this is a real test and its hard for someone as new as iam to handle it correctly ( and iam aware of it and i was so happy that i had someone to back me up through this hard time that i actually felt no stress and was all but good learning experience )
NOTE: that they have been trolling behaving badly for 3 maps in a row before i called uhu . i handed 20 warns and 5 kicks already nothing changed

3- but it didnt not stop with the provoke name changing ( best member / how to be member by amazon ... ) they started toying with words that are similar to the nword styx posted osama saying n word in chat claiming why not punish him and kept on spamming that nword sentence every 10 secs as soon as i try to explain myself they all jump on me with more excuses and more arguments it was clear that all they wanted was to make it hard for me and disturb me make me feel down rather than actually help fix the chaos that they are making in the server that is when uhu gave me the first order for a 4hrs ban

4-styx received his 4hrs ban for spamming nword sentence then another guy name ray followed him for the same reason then pop followed him for abusing nD tag and then one more guy and then one more guy each time someone gets banned they all jump nice member nice this and seemes happy because they know they finally got to me and im handing free bans they even said bye bye member which was what they wanted in the first place little did they know uhu is the one giving me orders and is the one helping me through it all

5- time passed they spam the chat for explanation for my actions i explained then started useless discussion and arguing that is when uhu told me to stop explaining and hand bans and ignore them as it was pointless to try and show them the way as they are doing it all on purpose and that they have no intention of following the rules or fix the chaos

6- more of the trolls joined as i assume they called them from discord but im not sure baby is finally broken handing free bans lets all get banned and soon bye member one of them also said what a joke of a member he is little did they know :P :P :P uhu is still with me in the server you can even see some of his private message on game sometimes

7- then map changed server nearly got empty only panda guy and big girl left in server panda went on and did something i cant remember what he did he did alot of things all shown in the demos then got his 4hrs ban then big girl got kicked for talking s*** in her mic then that then this until 16 poeple were left in game and all chaos trouble makers stopped

8- uhu then as he asked me before to send him all the proof and ss that i took of all the chaos and i did upload it all then we had a long talk about how to handle stressful situations and how to deal with trolls how to get control over in the server and why its very important to never lose control of you nerves and that member job is very hard and shoudn't be scared to hande bans to those who deserve them and always be fexible with good players and never use your powers exessevlly just enjoy the game as a normal player

9- after my long talk with uhu he went to rest and sleep and i stayed up all night uploading files and deleting short and long demos that are not good also scrolling through console to make sure only good proof stayed

10- i was expecting someone to creat such a post as it is one way to gang up on me once again and spin things into making me look bad all those who replied here with he doesnt listen or doesnt explain i guess they just hand it deep in their hearts this is one way to express it but i respect that and i know i always explain to the point where i was taken for a ( bitch ) soryy for the word and i had full server of troll but uhu helped me put them in their place and bring back control to the server

11- i just wanna add one more thing to other member i appreciate you having my back and i wish to work with you in the future as i know this is going to be a long journey so far uhu was the most fastest quickest to respond to my need of help and need of guidance thank you soo much

if you read all of this im sure now you have an idea of what happened yesterday and how bad these trolls have made things in the server i wish with this mess the members take example and start handing punishements themselves to help out clean the rest of these toxic players as we all know this is why i applied in the first place , and for those who say i changed i havent i just dont like rule breakers if you follow rules im sure you will find out im still the kind hearted person you beleived and voted for to keep order in server

uhu
doeda
sakran
infinite

Which is a blatant lie as he banned me for something quite different after I stopped the spamming of it, even though he still didn't do anything about it. He banned me for saying "You're a fucking bigot, baby", he then asked who said it, I replied "I did, you're a bigot", 4 hour ban for racism. Read the topic and my points before you comment shit like that zero.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:33 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#65 Post Re: Babys member position
Styx wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Kurza wrote:

baby wrote:

uhu
doeda
sakran
infinite

Which is a blatant lie as he banned me for something quite different after I stopped the spamming of it, even though he still didn't do anything about it. He banned me for saying "You're a fucking bigot, baby", he then asked who said it, I replied "I did, you're a bigot", 4 hour ban for racism. Read the topic and my points before you comment shit like that zero.

I don't remember that I judged on any point he or you mentioned. Correct me if I'm wrong in this case. The only thing which I did is to point out that if you decide to troll and cross a line too far, you'll get for sure a punishment for that. Even way more easier if you are a guy who is known for an unacceptable behaviour. Also as said I wont be able to say it's justified or not, but it's actually hard for me to believe that baby would punish you for something (wrong), when even uhu was there and guided him. As for me Styx I do know what your intention sometimes is in the server (I know now the inno Styx move comes), which for many others count aswell. Simply trying to cause problems and not sticking on purpose to the rules. Just for the own fun of a 3-4 people group who want's to go crazy.
If it would help you I would apologize to you (for him) and that I feel sorry for you if you got unfair treaten. But guess what you're not banned anymore (free to play yaaay) and I'm sure IF he even did something wrong he will for sure look from now on carefully on it to not ran into the next nD drama.

Well I know this will be an never ending story. So I do believe everyone did point out his statements and the rest can be solved in private. For an example between you (Styx) and baby. Topic should be closed already in my view.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:51 pm

#66 Post Re: Babys member position
No need to compare me to baby or another candidate . One of reasons is that I was trolling And fuc*ing around this past Years not like other candidates. And maybe admins are not sure if i really changed or no !
Anyway back to the topic . I think every member has his own way to make his job done . Some of members are strict others are Kind (They close their eyes sometimes)
To avoid getting into discussions like ( Why are u even a member ... Like that )
I am not saying that strict members arent good .Both are keeping server clear .
Discussions like that are normal in server Just have fun instead of trying to fight each others . I did that in past and with members also but I just ended up getting hated by most of players .
That's just my opinion . Correct me I am wrong .

Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:17 pm

#67 Post Re: Babys member position
Shadi wrote:
I did not and have no intention of digging into baby specifically I will however say;

Yes there's a warning system for a reason, but it's also different when you handle someone who's meant to know the rules and the boundaries of when you're breaking the rules. I don't know if there was any of this in this situation but I believe people who say they're "entitled" to a warn when they know what they're doing is going to cause a warning can fuck off and warning can be safely skipped.

Pretty sure nD wouldn't be the way it is now if everyone was as strict as "baby". I have no idea what he did to any of you or if he doesn't use his "powers" to his friends but myself and almost whole nD, well aware of the rules tend to break them because members/admins almost don't do anything and if everyone used their powers they were given equally and strictly to all the players, only people who really want to get banned would try to break the rules.
I am not supporting nor trying to put any member down in-case anyone gets butthurt about it, I'm only trying to say that if members were strict from the beginning, this community wouldn't have so many rule breakers.
Members who try to avoid moderating so they don't get into arguments shouldn't really be considered or seen as a member(like SWAT mentioned)
Like, when I first joined this community which was like what 2/3 years ago saying "nigga" without any bad intentions was enough to get you banned but nowadays the word is SO commonly used in-game that many many many people ignore it and not give a fuck.
This is slowly going to turn into LGK if you let everyone do what they want. Sanji ftw

Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:17 pm
Friend of the Community

#68 Post Re: Babys member position
I’m confused why you quoted my post @Aash?

- Benjamin Franklin

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:12 am

#69 Post Re: Babys member position
Man literally warns me for killing him for throwing a nade in the gr in jb_community during HNS. Gg wp. Even if he says a flash nade, I wouldn't know. Also, I heard someone throw a HE nade in the other gr and then right after he throws that nade, I would assume he threw the previous one and throwing a new one too. Also he has been doing that for 3 maps in a row, logically anyone would assume it's a HE nade.

I was missing common sense, but I don't think think I am the only one, except this man got member.

Also Malawi got a warn for killing a T by mistake. The T delayed writing /lr and Malawi killed him right after he wrote "/lr". It was obviously a mistake, and Malawi said sorry. I don't think a big deal should be made out of it.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:35 pm
nD* Jail Member

#70 Post Re: Babys member position
You guys think you know it all , instead of helping the server you break the rules and ruin the atmosphere . you are all regulars who are very familiar with the server . yet you still ruin the gameplay for everybody , speak other languages in your mics and harass and expect nothing from us . so when a member moderates you s*** all over him and cry on how the punishement was harsh or unfair , or how he is such a bad guy and put all your effort into it .

Romeo wrote:
Even if he says a flash nade, I wouldn't know.

You answered your own question . If you don't know you can't kill
Romeo wrote:
I would assume he threw the previous one and throwing a new one too. Also he has been doing that for 3 maps in a row, logically anyone would assume it's a HE nade.

You can't assume anything , there is a golden rule " if you did not see it then do not kill " . Doing something in the previous 3 maps can not justify your freekill
Romeo wrote:
I was missing common sense, but I don't think think I am the only one, except this man got member.

I don't mind the kill . If you had waited one more second to hear the explosion you could have easely avoided this freekill , but instead you decided to shoot before you think

After watching you in the previous maps harass in other languages on your mic , reckless freekills and your toxic behaviour in general , and me telling you to kindly abide by the rules . Any other member in my place would have done more than just a simple warning

Romeo wrote:
Also Malawi got a warn for killing a T by mistake. The T delayed writing /lr and Malawi killed him right after he wrote "/lr". It was obviously a mistake, and Malawi said sorry. I don't think a big deal should be made out of it.

Who is making a big deal out of it ?

Malawi was already warned and switched twice in the maps before , and even kicked if i recall correctly , for harassing in different languages on mic and not stopping after was told to many time by me . I even told him to relax , take some time off and that he was agitated and upset .

He was harassing everybody , provoking me , starting fights and blocking his temmates in front of me inside the cell while telling me " do something baby " " baby you are a bitch " taunting me , I knew he wasn't thinking straight so i revived him instead of slaying him( 3 or more rounds in a row ) left him alone and eventually he calmed down . Later he talked to me in steam saying that i have changed with power and i explained to him that all he need to do is follow the rules and im still the same guy he knew .

the story you provided here is not true . Malawi was staring at the last request guy for a while with his deagle aiming at his head , then shot him in the face while he was preparing to do his /lr . it was a clear freekill , and he got warned for it .

It's funny how you complain about the miniscule punishements you get , after we moderate you daily and repeatedly with no improvement or progress , yet we still take it easy on you hoping that the next time you will understand and avoid the mistakes you made
You must know that of all people we (members) know about you more than you know about yourselves , we watch you everyday and try to correct and assist you .

discussing the conduct and behaviour of a member is of atmost importance . being judged by the community is even greater
But this topic has officially become " lets s*** over baby day " , anyone whom i ever moderated or punished for a misconduct in the server and or just doesnt like " that baby noob guy , why is he even member he is so annoying and stupid " comes here and make a big post about how baby is such a bad member with no valid proof or evidence to show that i have abused on you or harmed you in any way , on the contrary i seem to be the only one here who has proof / demos / reports to back up what i say .

the ones in charge are well aware of whats going on , and im sure anyone with a brain could figure it out . you got used to no get moderated for such a long time you forgot the difference between good conduct and bad conduct , or maybe you just don't care but you are harming other people with your toxic actions ,
that now when a newcomer tries to moderate you everyone explodes

Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:51 am

#71 Post Re: Babys member position
Moderate me daily? I barely even join the server.

Me speaking in other languages? I only recall speaking in English all the time in the mic, if you have proof welcome to provide.

Reckless freekills? Any proof? It was only Malawi complaining all the time of being killed, 1 was actually a fk and I said sorry, the other wasnt yet still no evidence. Also welcome to provide any evidence of my toxic behaviour.

A person is always innocent until proven guilty.

You're literally Younes, just worse.

PS: Remember, in order to prove me guilty the proof has to be beyond doubt. Otherwise it's really unpunishable. It's all in your head.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:37 am

#72 Post Re: Babys member position
If an admin tells you to jump off of a bridge, you prolly would jump off. Just cus someone is an admin doesn’t mean they are right oke, get your head out of your ass and stop with the arrogance over something that is so stupid and mostly wrong, I don’t think people are that blind not to notice that, just take it easy:) it’s membership in an online community not the fucking World Cup

Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:39 am

#73 Post Re: Babys member position
This discussion (if it can even be called that) has gone for way too long and now the replies don't even make sense anymore. Styx, you didn't get banned for just calling him a bigot and we all know that. Spamming an offensive sentence over and over again while provoking a member asking for his attention, you got what you wanted, he gave you his attention and now that's a problem too? PoP has been breaking the rules for a while now and now he got his punishment, which he isn't complaining about as far as I know because he realises his mistakes.

All of you need to dig deep and maybe by some miracle you'll begin to understand that you got yourself in this situation, no one else forced you to be an ass.
Please lock this topic already.

But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand

Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:52 am

#74 Post Re: Babys member position
Konijn wrote:
Everyone here complaining "I broke this rule and then I got punished, why is this guy even member?" is exactly what's wrong with this community.

Instead of complaining that you broke a rule and got punished for it, don't break the rule in the first place... You are all well aware of the rules and most of you were deliberately acting out/trying to push limits just for fun.

Didnt feel like going through this topic but I'm befriended with all sides but gotta cut the rope and agree with Konijn.
Y'all (me too btw) think you can do whatever rulebreak you like.
Remembering the days one time the N word got you banned for a couple days, youre being moderated softly during the current period.
Stick to the rules, dont get banned, simple as that.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:16 am

#75 Post Re: Babys member position
I got his attention? He said hed deal with it, proceeded to not dral with it and then ignored me. He basically did the exact opposite of what you said Nallez. Stop acting like you know anything when it's clear you don't. Please also note that baby didnt reply to ANYTHING I said after his last reply.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:28 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next