View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
VIP

#16 Post Re: Babys member position
Styx i fuck ur mom

Image Image

Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:32 pm

#17 Post Re: Babys member position

Besides the joking part,I was there yesterday,he didn't have any support,Makita said few times in the voice chat to keep it cool but that's all. (i think uhu was there too & did nothing). I'm not keeping anyone's side,but you shouldn't just spam kicks/bans like it's nothing? They were trying to make you talk or explain them your actions but you just went completely quiet. Maybe it was too much pressure for you,or you got panicked but a member should handle that,since he's a 'member'.

29th December, 00:10 am

Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:41 pm

#18 Post Re: Babys member position
Okay I’m sorry for including S.W.A.T into this discussion but don’t you think it was way to early for baby to get accepted?

Kind Regards
SosA

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 pm

#19 Post Re: Babys member position
As a member it can sometimes be hard to see when, how and who to punish. Like you guys said, the server was out of control, your (talking in general) trolling might be just crossing the edge where the member (in this case) decides to punish you.

However, most of the guys who got banned/kicked have been warned/kicked many times before for the same actions...

You guys know the rules (some even better then members), you know you might get yourself punished, so why go on and later on blame others for banning you.

You should all ask yourselfs if you could 'avoid' this situation... you guys are smart enough. Stop trolling where you might cross the 'edge' and start having fun (with troll, without crossing that edge to a punishment).

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:29 pm
nD* Jail Member

#20 Post Re: Babys member position
SosA wrote:
Okay I’m sorry for including S.W.A.T into this discussion but don’t you think it was way to early for baby to get accepted?

Like I said, why make a good applicant wait another month..

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:15 pm

#21 Post Re: Babys member position
Infinite wrote:
SosA wrote:

Why can't you make them wait another month?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:23 pm

#22 Post Re: Babys member position
stickysteez wrote:
As a member it can sometimes be hard to see when, how and who to punish. Like you guys said, the server was out of control, your (talking in general) trolling might be just crossing the edge where the member (in this case) decides to punish you.

However, most of the guys who got banned/kicked have been warned/kicked many times before for the same actions...

You guys know the rules (some even better then members), you know you might get yourself punished, so why go on and later on blame others for banning you.

You should all ask yourselfs if you could 'avoid' this situation... you guys are smart enough. Stop trolling where you might cross the 'edge' and start having fun (with troll, without crossing that edge to a punishment).

This is a pivot from the member being incapable to the players not being nice to him. Don't assume people will be nice when you apply for member. Stop blaming other people for members lack of judgement and knowledge. It isn't hard to ban people who say shit that shouldn't be said, but you should have the same line for everyone, not keep your friends close, then ban someone else later for nothing, or next to nothing. This statement of your is complete bullshit.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:26 pm

#23 Post Re: Babys member position
Wongerz wrote:
Infinite wrote:
SosA wrote:

Why can't you make them wait another month?

Because it's not another month but another three months.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:49 pm

#24 Post Re: Babys member position
as baby he's Good , Nothing he doing , He's following Rules , Good member , and also he warned You many times , to stop that Bad movements and You don't Stop You kept provoking , harassing Doing every thing I'm Sorry for saying that But you begging showing people that's your Toxic guy.
until he banned you. So that Your punishment.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 am

#25 Post Re: Babys member position
I just think this whole thing would be solved if an admin could guide baby in the first weeks..........

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:44 am

#26 Post Re: Babys member position
stop getting hurt by words said over a screen, it makes you look pathetic and weak.

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:55 am

#27 Post Re: Babys member position
Really...

You break the rules, troll, harrass, and ask "WHY DID I GET BANNED ?"...

Members should be more strict. No need to say the n word, or use nd tag to have fun... Baby made his job, that's all !

Ofc, a lot of trolls will be surprised !! But for sure, we need members like Baby in order to clean the server !

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:10 am

#28 Post Re: Babys member position
after admin meeting when 3players got jail member the server had less trollish attitude and less bad things the new members are doing great they're fixing the server

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:40 am
nD* Jail Member

#29 Post Re: Babys member position
the full story is here viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31993&p=545676#p545676 please take time to read it

PROOF
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xa4i6grgd ... s.zip/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2fi4v9g2d ... 2.rar/file
i had created too many demos they started overriding each other and forgotw aht demo was for who , as uhu said i was learning how to handle a server in total chaos having demos confused is but natural but still they are good :)

Last edited by baby on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:10 pm

#30 Post Re: Babys member position
baby wrote:

i do love it when i see a former member being decent , i could barely feel the difference wether he is still a member or not fine example are ( decency / madlife . ) trolling and joking is one thing but bringing chaos to the server isnt

now to the next criminal wogners , you Sir complain about everything existence of the sun , why the water has no color why did my parents name me oussama ... you get the point when a member takes an action you can ask for explanation that goos everybody learns but you cant Sir complain about everymove i do you cant argue with everything i do i mean you can but at one point i will just ignore you or mute you when you start talking over the commander or annoying the players i do something because i saw something wrong going on and only you out of everybody sees its an abuse nothing i can do to help you there my dude but to show you the proof i got

I do love how mature you are calling people criminals and trying to compare the fact that I complain on everything. Firstly your lack of misjudgements on situations are just not right, I was trying to help you on some situations, but you being the stubborn person decides to ignore everything that I say. I couldn't care if you ignored me because of the way you are, you don't care about advice from other people. One prime example is the fact that you use your mic as a dead or a live T to not even moderate in some situations. You take advantage of the fact you can use your mic for anything. You also mention how I use my mic as a CT to talk over the commander, I can use my mic if it's something important obviously, but my main aim isn't to interrupt the commander at all. And the fact that you can threaten me with the mute power CLEARLY shows that you can't handle your powers in the correct way. I really hope you change your attitude towards people in the server instead of just being that guy behind the screen using his powers constantly in the wrong situations and also to listen to people who may help you on the server.

Last edited by Wongerz on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next