Babys member position

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
PoP^

Babys member position

Post by PoP^ »

I would like to discuss with the community about Baby being a member.

Before he got accepted i saw him as a good addition to the team since he stood out but he might got accepted a bit too soon. After he got accpted my view on him changed. He does not fully know how to to use his powers in the right way in order to moderate correctly.
In my opinion he goes in too hard. He warns, kicks, bans after small rule breaking.
For an example I got banned 4 hours for wearing the 'nD' tac with out any warning through the ingame chat or voice chat.
Others got banned after me as well, as far as I know. I also got switched to the T side for harrasing where as a gag or mute would have been enough imo.

Before people are telling me that he only does his job... I am fully aware of that and highly respect it. All I am trying to say is that he need to settle down a bit else he ruins the fun of playing on the server for me and maybe even others.

This is just my personal opinion. You can feel free to share your opinions on that.
User banned 1 Day for this post
SosA

Re: Babys member position

Post by SosA »

Gotta agree with you, he’s activity started rising this month (2-3 weeks) and makes a application where he gets accepted well compared to S.W.A.T struggling to moderate (barley) the regulars. Seems unfair how you got banned for using the nD tag without a warn, I never got banned for that I usually get warned
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
nomikk

Post by nomikk »

I agree with u pop, im not satisfied too from baby's moderation , i saw a lot of mistakes from rules knowledge to amx/server commands , that's due to the lack of experience and activity in the server , however i cannot deny that he is a good commander and creative (even if too long sometimes :X) but he still got this point , he did give the impression in his application that he is a good candidate , i can understand admins who decided to give him a chance but unfortunately until here its a failure ,i know being a member its a hard task , thats why every membership application should be analysed to avoid problems in the server and keep the fun ^^
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

I was there watching the whole thibg and your ban along with the others fame way too late. You're under the impression, and others too, that you can troll, harass, direspext and nothing happen, and that's wrong. baby did what he was supposed to do to control a whole trolling ct team. I personally wouldn't warn as much as he did.
These users thanked the author uhu for the post (total 3):
baby, Silence, kami (GER]
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

SosA wrote:Gotta agree with you, he’s activity started rising this month (2-3 weeks) and makes a application where he gets accepted well compared to S.W.A.T struggling to moderate (barley) the regulars. Seems unfair how you got banned for using the nD tag without a warn, I never got banned for that I usually get warned
I don't understand what you're trying to say here, Can you just get this out of your mind "Its not fair baby made an application and got accepted really soon but SWAT applied time ago and didn't get accepted." For me baby is a good and kind-hearted person. He got accepted because the Admin's would not want to make a good applicant wait another month to get accepted. But as for SWAT, in my eyes he is also a good person but the Admins saw something that needs to be improve, and when he improves im sure he will be accepted to the team. So lets say baby did make some mistake, doesn't everyone? Im 100% sure that every member has made a mistake through out his/she's trial.
Im not really choosing sides because i was not there to witness the "situation" yesterday. SosA, you don't really play Jail Break so don't you think that you are waffling and have no idea how baby and SWAT are doing on the server.

But like i said, I was not there yesterday so i cant really say who is right or wrong.
These users thanked the author Infinite for the post:
voodoo
SosA

Post by SosA »

Infinite wrote:
SosA wrote:Gotta agree with you, he’s activity started rising this month (2-3 weeks) and makes a application where he gets accepted well compared to S.W.A.T struggling to moderate (barley) the regulars. Seems unfair how you got banned for using the nD tag without a warn, I never got banned for that I usually get warned
I don't understand what you're trying to say here, Can you just get this out of your mind "Its not fair baby made an application and got accepted really soon but SWAT applied time ago and didn't get accepted." For me baby is a good and kind-hearted person. He got accepted because the Admin's would not want to make a good applicant wait another month to get accepted. But as for SWAT, in my eyes he is also a good person but the Admins saw something that needs to be improve, and when he improves im sure he will be accepted to the team. So lets say baby did make some mistake, doesn't everyone? Im 100% sure that every member has made a mistake through out his/she's trial.
Im not really choosing sides because i was not there to witness the "situation" yesterday. SosA, you don't really play Jail Break so don't you think that you are waffling and have no idea how baby and SWAT are doing on the server.

But like i said, I was not there yesterday so i cant really say who is right or wrong.

Why does baby have to get accepted less than 2 days which S.W.A.T get extended? You are both listing pros to both players
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

This community would be a far healthier place if every member was as strict as the way you described Baby. At this point, members should consider using more than just a switch to moderate Pop, given how he persistently violates the rules and makes the server toxic.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
baby
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

SosA wrote:
Infinite wrote:

Why does baby have to get accepted less than 2 days which S.W.A.T get extended? You are both listing pros to both players
I said in my eye's SosA, but admin have different opinions, i don't think you actually read what i put?
Last edited by Infinite on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

SosA wrote:
Infinite wrote:

Because they're two different individuals and aren't the same in any way?
SWAT got extended because the admin team couldn't reach a consensus so they simply extended him. Stop senselessly comparing him to other member candidates.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

SosA wrote:
Infinite wrote:

This might be by far the most ignorant reply I have EVER seen.

How the hell do you judge applicants? By their playtime?
You are mad. Baby's stay here hasn't been long but in that time he has proved A LOT MORE than S.W.A.T when it comes to maturity.
You've seem to have forgotten that S.W.A.T wasn't like this a year ago, so I think it's important to know that his state of mind is going to stay like this. Baby hasn't had any problems like S.W.A.T has so they are compared differently, like every human being is compared differently, because we're all different.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Cruxell
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

uhu wrote:I was there watching the whole thibg and your ban along with the others fame way too late. You're under the impression, and others too, that you can troll, harass, direspext and nothing happen, and that's wrong. baby did what he was supposed to do to control a whole trolling ct team. I personally wouldn't warn as much as he did.
I totally disagree with you here, the purpose was to have fun and piss around. Baby obviously wasn't able to handle the trolling, he didn't rise above it and instead just got constantly got triggered every time something got said. I can give him the benefit of the doubt since he is on trial, but once you get accepted, people will target you and he in that state was not able to handle the situation in the right manner. There were plenty of other members online at the time like infinite and slink. Instead they chose not to react on the situation and moderated when needed. This also led into the fact that he never used the warn, kick, ban procedure that was given to members when you first join. As you know in private there is clearly a guide to show how to moderate. Also there was a situation last night with someone saying the n word about 4 times and he kept on giving warnings out, till then eventually it took him long enough to ban the guy. His judgements in certain situations aren't correct in my opinion. However I can link back when I first got a trial, Henry and doeda tried to pretend to harass each other but instead I chose to ignore because i knew they were trolling. I think baby just misreads situations leading to incorrect decisions.
Sosa, Swat has no relevance in this discussion, idk why you should compare him with baby when they're both completely different.
gal

Post by gal »

Yesterday, I joined the server late night with a bunch of my friends. I happened to kill baby when he was afk, he warned me and tried to explain that there was a countdown and that I did not wait for it. I took that info but decided to reply with a "no" to piss him off knowing how much I do that to him, not a biggie and nothing new for him, the usual really. Though what made all of this happen, member got triggered because I commented on the way he just let it slide when people were talking on mic in Arabic but decided to moderate me when it was a "freekill", it was the last few seconds of the countdown anyways. When confronted about his actions, baby got triggered even more. He gave out 4-hour-bans like it was a piece of cake, one of them was because my friend literally said the word "niger" without saying anything classified as bad. Another ban was for PoP, for having an nD tag, no warns whatsoever. (uhu you were not there the whole time to judge btw.) Another ban was for Styx for saying the word "biggot". :-)
See I am against using the n-word, it's just the punishment was overall unjust. 1 guy got kicked for saying it, 1 got banned????? It was chaos, he did not handle it well, and it might be for pressure or whatsoever, but a ban should be the last resort.
More to add:
- Baby speaks Arabic, he has seen the amount of people who have used a certain offensive phrase in Arabic, yet no action was taken against that. Although when the SAME phrase was used in Swedish yesterday by iOsama, action was taken against somebody else. I am not against his punishment, it just was biased, he punished the wrong people for it, and it escalated from there. Now I admit, I have taken things a bit too far with the "trolling" but when a member is confronted about actions he's taken, he is supposed to try to explain himself or give a reasoning since, from our points of view, it was very unfair and unreasonable hence why he is just not taken seriously. He gave 0 shits about explaining his actions.
Mentioned phrase:
Spoiler!
: iOsama` : Jag hoppas att din mamma blir knullad av 10 niggers framfr dina pappas gon
P.S: the purpose of all of this bullshit discussion is to actually get a damn reply, since man decided to ignore everyone that did not really lick his ass yesterday.
These users thanked the author gal for the post:
Styx
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Post by Silence »

I noticed another thing.
Since last admin meeting, a part of community began their game with New members. A few guys are trolling, flaming and doing everything to make their job harder.
Baby was harsh, decent- and he should be! No mercy for people who ruin The community from inside, we need someone who's capable of tidying this mess.
Pop I was there too when you were switched and i couldn't believe regular like you took a part in it, you broke The rules not once. But lets make it clear- I have nothing against you personally.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

You were all being dickheads towards him that night, you all know that he is still new in the memberposition but yet you all still want to make it hard for him.

you can't compare him with a member that already has experience, he was alone in the server and if he wasn't other members didn't help him out at all. There was no reason to make it that hard for him and yes I troll too and I have fun too but when u ruin the fun for others you should stop. And yes I was there yesterday to see how you all made it hard for him like for real it's his first week give this guy a break.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Styx

Post by Styx »

Silence wrote:I noticed another thing.
Since last admin meeting, a part of community began their game with New members. A few guys are trolling, flaming and doing everything to make their job harder.
Baby was harsh, decent- and he should be! No mercy for people who ruin The community from inside, we need someone who's capable of tidying this mess.
Pop I was there too when you were switched and i couldn't believe regular like you took a part in it, you broke The rules not once. But lets make it clear- I have nothing against you personally.
What are you even saying? Decent? He punished the wrong people and basically told us that he would punish us for not listening to him, even when I still now think he is wrong. Baby wasn't at all harsh, he should've put out the fire before it even started as he created the mess. Uhu wasn't there for most of it, and when he was there he didn't do anything. Makita joined and tried to chill everything out, but the mess Baby created was out of control. He refused to answer us and gagged/muted/kicked/banned at the wrong times for wrong things because he didn't like what was being said. I also got a ban for calling him a bigot after attempting to get in contact with baby for quite the time both over mic and text, as is in the logs.

Also doeda is a hypocrite and is a piece of shit
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”