Behind the curtain

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
Flath

Behind the curtain

Post by Flath »

It's been more than 40 days and my multiple attempts to get an answer as to why i've been permbanned by neondragon have all failed. I don't feel like letting this slip and i would like to get a proper explanation by the one who calls himself the owner of the community.

A previous attempt to get an explanation on forum has been shut down by a member of the admin team and i would kindly ask you to let this topic up until neondragon answers.

KING SNEL

Re: Behind the curtain

Post by KING SNEL »

what happens when admins falls for those 14 y/o girls and thinks they are ''victimiced'' by our loyal regulars and forgets that we have a strike system. maybe its a trend around here falling for that shit cus shes clearly not the first 1.
Last edited by KING SNEL on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

Good luck getting an answer from Alex, if you're not a female you wont get one from him lmao
pls unban
bis

Post by bis »

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener: :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun: :auto-sportbike: :auto-sportbike: :auto-sportbike: :auto-sportbike: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss:

unban request is in 6 month cu next xmas :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

He is not permbanned, his ban got changed to a Strike 1. But he wants an answer to that first permban without prior strikes.
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

Dee Dee wrote:He is not permbanned, his banned got changed to a Strike 1. But he wants an answer to that first permban without prior strikes.
And he wont get one from nD himself cause Alex cant talk to a male, been this way since nD started basiclly and probably will never change. Flath is just a number in the line with these kinds of situations
pls unban
Army life

Post by Army life »

so what flath got parmbanned by owner .without even knowing it
Fbi law enforcment
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

dothraki wrote:so what flath got parmbanned by owner .without even knowing it
just kappa
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Free my brother Flath
el mano

Post by el mano »

Lol we all know why already, fam wanted to act like a hero and get some pussy
SosA

Post by SosA »

Can't you move on... I don't see a point in this topic for no reason. Just Private message the Admin community or neondragon again. You should be thank you why you didn't get a Permanently banned.
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

Carrot #SosA' wrote:Can't you move on... I don't see a point in this topic for no reason. Just Private message the Admin community or neondragon again. You should be thank you why you didn't get a Permanently banned.
Are you dumb or pretending to be dumb? He doesn't deserve a permanent ban in the first place and secondly the only reason he is posting cause he did not get a reply from the neondragon so idk what you try to pull everything out of your ass every time jesus, just give it a rest sosa and go to sleep

SosA

Post by SosA »

Ah, Thank you for explaing it more specific.

and no I did not act like I was dumb
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
NewtoN.

Post by NewtoN. »

Ta Ka wrote:Ah, Thank you for explaing it more specific.

and no I did not act like I was dumb
so ur dumb for real huh?
Flath

Post by Flath »

Just a reminder that a good reason for admins to shut this down is to make sure you start harassing each other in this topic, if possible, i'd like you guys to be little angels just to make sure this stays up as long as it should.

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”