CT Applications

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

CT Applications

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Just wondering, why can members of other teams, other than Jail, handle CT Applications?
SosA

Re: CT Applications

Post by SosA »

Members apply on the server they want to and it’s their decision. Why would the Runner team help out with the CT Applications why they only focus on the Runner servers and do things for the Jailbreak server while there are Jail members.
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

whats the point of having members for different servers when you all have to do the same thing
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

whats the point of discussing this?
Image Image
KaKao

Post by KaKao »

I would assume they go after some kind of "checklist" so I don't think it matters much who handles them.
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

As long as the member handling the app is active on jb server or either knows the rules, it is fine for him or her to handle the apps while he or she is in another team.
baby

Post by baby »

Queen's Revenge wrote:Just wondering, why can members of other teams, other than Jail, handle CT Applications?
if the "ct application" exits to test an applicant understanding of the rules then any member would fit for the job ! i dont see what the fuss is all about..
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

A member from another team, for example runner team, can play on JB and not know the rules. I feel like only the rule knowledge isn't enough but also how the "applicant" behaves on the server and in that case, a member from another team can't know. But if they indeed go after a checklist, like KaKao said, then not a big problem.
Thanks for the explanations!
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

I do agree with you to a certain extent. I get the idea behind that it is way more efficient if the member handling it is very active in the server and knows not only the rules, but also what's going on there. However, this does not mean that a member for another team is not fit for the job. There are members with a consistent JB activity (that do not belong to the Jail team) who do know the rules and the people playing. For example, back when you were a member, you would probably be able to handle them in spite of being a Zombie member.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

what is the différence betwen the members if they all handle applications for the jail server ?
gal

Post by gal »

~LITE~ wrote:what is the différence betwen the members if they all handle applications for the jail server ?
the hélicoptére mic
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

bum wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:what is the différence betwen the members if they all handle applications for the jail server ?
the hélicoptére mic
looooooooooooool
Hunie

Post by Hunie »

Queen's Revenge wrote:Just wondering, why can members of other teams, other than Jail, handle CT Applications?
Stupid question.

Other team members are already busy dealing with issues in other servers, and they don't know the CT applicants as well as Jail* members do.
Papito

Post by Papito »

i don't think there is a problem as long as they know what they are doing
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Dee Dee wrote:I do agree with you to a certain extent. I get the idea behind that it is way more efficient if the member handling it is very active in the server and knows not only the rules, but also what's going on there. However, this does not mean that a member for another team is not fit for the job. There are members with a consistent JB activity (that do not belong to the Jail team) who do know the rules and the people playing. For example, back when you were a member, you would probably be able to handle them in spite of being a Zombie member.
I do agree with you.

What I would like to see to let someone handle the CT applications is:

- a test by an other member/admin with a bit more questions to see this member is fit for the job
- a constant playtime in JB to make sure he/she missing no rules
- commanded enough times to see/know what is expected from a CT applicant
- moderated enough inside JB to see his rule knowledge and what expected is of a CT
- minimum of hours inside JB (don't know any ammount)

So basically more the same what is expected from a jail member since JB has his own playstyle.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”