Reporting Points system/Forum Achievements/Forum Rank

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
kami (GER]

Re: Reporting Points system/Forum Achievements/Forum Rank

Post by kami (GER] »

instead of rewarding for reports how about rewarding for making people come to the community, stay here and become regulars who bring a nice atmosphere to the servers. or make those who are violating the rules change their attitude and become good regulars. a community cannot stay healthy if all they do is banning people, but to reach out and get more followers.

i dont mean to give a great reward for this, since all you do when you actually convince people to stay in the community, is to make the place you like so much stay healthy and active. thats the real reward a regular should be looking for
Image Image
Army life

Post by Army life »

forum rank As nothink to do tho althought
theres alredy a rank but if you mean about promotin to moderators fatures?

um why not addin forum repuatation ?
Fbi law enforcment
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

The thank system is already like a reputation system..
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

kami (GER] wrote:instead of rewarding for reports how about rewarding for making people come to the community, stay here and become regulars who bring a nice atmosphere to the servers. or make those who are violating the rules change their attitude and become good regulars. a community cannot stay healthy if all they do is banning people, but to reach out and get more followers.

i dont mean to give a great reward for this, since all you do when you actually convince people to stay in the community, is to make the place you like so much stay healthy and active. thats the real reward a regular should be looking for
Stats for joining the community could be fun, some sort of rank meter with points. This is also valid. Such as inviting others. The whole idea behind this isn't to have a functional and complex system that delivers rewards but simply to make the forum more interesting.

Think you guys are focusing way too much in the utility of it when it's more about fun.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

uhu wrote: Stats for joining the community could be fun, some sort of rank meter with points. This is also valid. Such as inviting others. The whole idea behind this isn't to have a functional and complex system that delivers rewards but simply to make the forum more interesting.

Think you guys are focusing way too much in the utility of it when it's more about fun.
If you want fun features, how about a golden frame around avatars for people who have completed all achievements in DR/JB? I also like the forum achievements idea a lot more than the Reporting points system. Maybe make them linked to in-game stats like; Get 1000 knife kills on jailbreak, Reward: a little knife logo next to your name or some shit idk. The idea is good but I don't really know what kind of viable reward system there can be on forums. Doubt anyone would go collecting them just for fun.
Last edited by KaitoKid on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STEAM_0:0:51774830
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Exactly, sounds like good ideas.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

I agree with the most people here , I dont think its a good idea too add a point system for reporting since the people will mainly make a forum account only to earn points. I doubt that people will be reporting seriously. Instead I think they will more likely wait for someone to say a bad word so he can gain proof of that person to report him. This will make the strikelist a chaos.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Schlumpf

Post by Schlumpf »

I appriciate the idea but personally I am against it.
I almost never report, unless it's someone cheating or heavily insulting. Even then I don't do it in public.
I don't report for a reason, to me reporting is something negative and most of the time it's not necessary. Just ignore people who are insulting or breaking JB rules (if it's not a big deal)
I do break the rules sometimes( actually often but let's say sometimes for the admoons) and i don't get reported too often :) Thing is, I don't harm anyone on the server with it.

If people get a reward for reporting there will be non stop reports. People will start hating each other resulting in a lot of madness and a general bad mood on the server.
Also most ppl will stop acting weird / funny (which usually breakes a rule or two) because they are scared of beein punished.
If someone wants to improve the behavior be a good example / idol for others and behave yourself. If most of the ppl are hppy on the server haters will have it much harder to spread madness.
Don't get offended that's just my opinion.
So try to spread the FUN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdOflj-esBA

Suck my banana.
Schlumpf-'
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

U all fighting here lol.
Anyway i think with this reward ppl will abuse reports an will report for no reason :)))))
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Schlumpf

Post by Schlumpf »

Anyway i think with this reward ppl will abuse reports an will report for no reason
Stop fighting man.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

show progress pic in fitness topic u created with ur stats homie
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Mystic wrote:
show progress pic in fitness topic u created with ur stats homie
I would, but the topic got trashed and locked for some reason :lol:
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Keeping track of amount of accepted reports is a thing though, you could keep that stat somewhere without rewarding it?

also sup east long time no see ))))
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Keeping track of amount of accepted reports is a thing though, you could keep that stat somewhere without rewarding it?

also sup east long time no see ))))
not that hard to do by using the already given feature on the strikelist page. just check the box "reporter" and put in the name of the person you want to know his reporting history of.
Image Image

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”