[Ongoing] Questions about the future of neonDragon

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
SCARFACE

Questions about the future of neonDragon

Post by SCARFACE »

Hey, since neonDragon has recently been revived. Some things have changed and probably a lot of players have questions for the admin team, regarding the servers. So I thought about making this topic where everyone can post a question here and wait for an admin to reply on it. One of those players is me, so I'll start :

Is the deathmatch server coming back? It used to be very fun and a source of cash ( That's probably what made players stick to it back when It was running ). We had some good regulars in deathmatch such as SageOfThe6Path, chachatt magic, Melman..

Do not hesitate to ask a question, and If you're not sure of your answer, keep it.
Thanks.
Cruxell
VIP

Re: Questions about the future of neonDragon

Post by Cruxell »

SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

That topic is jail-related. My question is about deathmatch, you gave me the deathrun IP address ( I know that deathrun is a source of cash too, but It has a lot of bugs and deathmatch is more challenging and fun ) Your reply is so useless, either you have a question to ask or don't bother, for the love of God.
KOP13

Post by KOP13 »

Im with u bro,
DeathMatch server gonna help a lot .
These users thanked the author KOP13 for the post:
SCARFACE
PS : IM NOT
GAY
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

A little bit late of a reply, but maybe there are a few who are still interested in it to know that we're planning to bring either a classic dm server back or something with more spice and fun in it.

It'll need a bit of time to figure out what we prefer to come up with for you guys. We stay tuned!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:54 pm
A little bit late of a reply, but maybe there are a few who are still interested in it to know that we're planning to bring either a classic dm server back or something with more spice and fun in it.

It'll need a bit of time to figure out what we prefer to come up with for you guys. We stay tuned!
Are there CS:GO servers planned or is it dropped because of what happened last time?
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Sloth wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:17 pm
ZeRo#1 wrote:

Are there CS:GO servers planned or is it dropped because of what happened last time?
I can not give you a concrete answer for now, but we ofc take a lot into consideration. It does depend on a lot of stuff and requirements.

But you can be sure that we do have in our mind that a move forward step will be needed at one point, since 1.6 will on a later time dry out completly. The nrs do speak for it when you see the playerbase in 1.6 and csgo.

Having both running on a later time like lets say a 1.6 dm server (back) and a csgo server would be the ideal case.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:31 pm
Sloth wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:17 pm
ZeRo#1 wrote:

I can not give you a concrete answer for now, but we ofc take a lot into consideration. It does depend on a lot of stuff and requirements.

But you can be sure that we do have in our mind that a move forward step will be needed at one point, since 1.6 will on a later time dry out completly. The nrs do speak for it when you see the playerbase in 1.6 and csgo.

Having both running on a later time like lets say a 1.6 dm server (back) and a csgo server would be the ideal case.
Looking forward to see what's coming up. Thanks for the response.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

I want my admin back on JB CS.GO pls, kkty. But it would be interesting to see a CSGO server.....
Image Image
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:00 am
I want my admin back on JB CS.GO pls, kkty. But it would be interesting to see a CSGO server.....
I highly agree, I definitely think thats a playerbase worth catching up to. Especially now that the game is completely free, I guess we will have to wait and see.
Medz
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Medz »

Sloth wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:12 pm
Jumps7yl3r wrote:
I highly agree, I definitely think thats a playerbase worth catching up to. Especially now that the game is completely free, I guess we will have to wait and see.
what i honestly think is that, the playerbase csgo got is only for competitive/faceit or whatever it is called, if we run csgo jb server, we would maybe (low chance) get few players, but with some afkers or bots, and it wouldn't survive that long.
i do know that csgo is on top of the leaderboard of most played game on steam with almost million player (976,679 exactly) but what do these people play? 80% of them play faceit or competitive.
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me
flanky

Post by flanky »

Medz wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:23 pm
Sloth wrote:
Jumps7yl3r wrote:
what i honestly think is that, the playerbase csgo got is only for competitive/faceit or whatever it is called, if we run csgo jb server, we would maybe (low chance) get few players, but with some afkers or bots, and it wouldn't survive that long.
i do know that csgo is on top of the leaderboard of most played game on steam with almost million player (976,679 exactly) but what do these people play? 80% of them play faceit or competitive.
Retake servers, executes, 1v1 maps, surf, bhop.

Build up a csgo playerbase and then venture into JB and other things. Not sure what other mods are fun in CSGO given I played more for the competitive aspect hence my answer. I believe these are the most popular mods as they work on many elements of your gameplay whereas the last 2 you can work on your movement and mechanical skills.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Medz wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:23 pm
Sloth wrote:
Jumps7yl3r wrote:
Look up csgo english jb severs on GT, you will be surprised some servers get full regularly. The hardest part is building a playebase. Good luck with that.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Flanky is right, JB in CSGO should not be the first server. Classic server first (most people play casual) then mods like surf or GG , JB should be last, you need extreeeme activity and advertising to build a decent playerbase if you start out with JB
These users thanked the author Jumps7yl3r for the post:
flanky
Image Image

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”