My thought about jb content

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: My thought about jb content

Post by zapt0r »

Zeke wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:32 pm
uhu wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:24 pm
Not possible adding precaches(skins, sounds, models).
why not?
The server is full. We can, however, replace the current skins/knives/sounds etc with new ones.
Regards,
zapt0r
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

zapt0r wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:07 pm
Zeke wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:32 pm
uhu wrote:
why not?
The server is full. We can, however, replace the current skins/knives/sounds etc with new ones.
I have seen not one ot two, but so many servers which have tons of models. Mind elaborating?

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

uhu wrote:
I agree with refreshing jailbreak content.

Possible adding new maps, new plugin made games, new achievements, make more events.

I believe the lack of motivation and creativity by cts is simply due to boredom.
I agree with uhu about this adding new map and plugin and achievements to the server will be great addition and pls NO dont add new skins and sound or new mods or models or whatever to the server because is gonna be so boring like the other jb servers who have so many skins and mods thier server are fuck d'up a real mess and despite that there is to many players like to play in this kind of servers But me I dont , the only reason why nD jailbreak server is the best for me in cs 1.6 because it's just a normal jb server simple one who dont have so many mods or skins all T have same cs skins of the t team same in the ct team and normal games like soccer and games of surviving and lr for the last winner t and some times funday is fun like rambo just normal and simple games and mods and pls remove hns from funday because people spamming the hns funday everytime and poeple leave because of that and i Suggest to allow the hns only when they are in the server more then 18 or more players because some cts start hns when they are 10 or 12 players and people get bored from waiting and about the CT TEAM the T doesnt care if cts play arounnd they just get bored and annoyed when some ct spamming thier mic and abuse it everytime and freekilling most of the time and playing cage games everyround this why people leave and some players join just the ct team to freekill thier friends or helping them to get lr or rebell .
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

conclusion : :poop:

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”