View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
nD*** Jail Member

#1 Post nD CS:GO war team???
I was thinking a while about it why nD is not trying to create an own CS:GO war team and mess with other clans? Like the good old times in cs 1.6 where you had clans fighting against each others.
I think it would be a very nice thing to represent the community with such a war team and let them come back with nice results. This would raise the popularity even more and I'm more than sure that a lot of our good CS:GO players would like to join such a team and having competitions against others.

We have really good CS:GO players, we have guys which know how to stream, we have guys which know how to create nice vids, we have all what a clan would need to make nD to an outstanding and famous community in the area of CS:GO.

What you guys think about it and would there be one fresh guy which would like to look forward to pick out the best CS:GO players we have in this community and create such a team??? Maybe Thierry Henry?

Spoiler: show

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:16 am

#2 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
Well a move on to CS:GO would be inevitable anyway.

As for the team, is this like an exposure thing or something? How would this work exactly and where would it's use be put? Is it like a different community or a bang-on side-clan?

Does the team resemble only normal CS:GO fighting or is this war event related?

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:24 am
nD*** Jail Member

#3 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
It would be for sure an exposure thingy since nD doesn't have a CS:GO team. It is not like a nD war tournament meant it is meant to play vs other clans. I wont say like an example neonDragon vs NIP since it would go far afield. But they could organize fights against others just as a clan representing nD. And they could stream those wars or make vids which many would enjouy for sure too.
There could be a section added where all can be put in like: nD clan team members...last match reviews...world rank and so on.

It was just an idea to have a nD clan inbetween the CS:GO area since we have many good and smart players in this community. It would also not be me organizing all since I don't have or play CS:GO right now.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:21 pm

#4 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
I Like this idea. nowdays it's really easy to get teams going in csgo

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:42 pm

#5 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
I’m rly pro

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:57 am
VIP

#6 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
ZeRo#1 wrote:
What you guys think about it and would there be one fresh guy which would like to look forward to pick out the best CS:GO players we have in this community and create such a team??? Maybe Thierry Henry?

I can guarantee you that the top players of nD will not want to participate in this as it requires too much time creating the matches and getting matched up etc. compared to just searching a competitive match with your friends, who you prefer playing with.

Also (before I will get asked) I will not join this team, I'm sorry.

I can tell you that apapaoemama is the only player trying to go high tier, so by far our only proper player, but already has a team.
The rest are just your average global/supreme, you can't really tell whose better or worse as people have inconsistent days, the one being better with tactics, the other with aim etc.

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:27 am

#7 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

I can guarantee you that the top players of nD will not want to participate in this as it requires too much time creating the matches and getting matched up etc. compared to just searching a competitive match with your friends, who you prefer playing with.

I can tell you that apapaoemama is the only player trying to go high tier, so by far our only proper player, but already has a team.
The rest are just your average global/supreme, you can't really tell whose better or worse as people have inconsistent days, the one being better with tactics, the other with aim etc.

Who cares, just do it for fun and exposure

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:42 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#8 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
Rawrzx wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

Who cares, just do it for fun and exposure

That's exactly what I meant. Just representing an nD team inbetween the CS:GO area. If the best players we have not the ones which will have much time or being interested in it to play more often, pick others. I could see day for day that many play CS:GO constantly and many names I saw were often the same ones. It wouldn't be hard to create a team by opening a topic/post anywhere and ask who wanna joy the nD team. I simply don't wanna organize that or can't since I know shit about CS:GO bcs I didn't played it so far or even bought it.
But CS:GO is just the next generation of cs 1.6 and we as a great community should go with the flow and the flow is nowadays 5 vs 5 wars and having clans too. Like the good old cs 1.2 or 1.3 times where so many were in clans.
It's the exposure and to become on other places more popular too and once again I think nD is our home which should be into this CS:GO run/flow.

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:27 pm

#9 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
ZeRo#1 wrote:

That's exactly what I meant. Just representing an nD team inbetween the CS:GO area. If the best players we have not the ones which will have much time or being interested in it to play more often, pick others. I could see day for day that many play CS:GO constantly and many names I saw were often the same ones. It wouldn't be hard to create a team by opening a topic/post anywhere and ask who wanna joy the nD team. I simply don't wanna organize that or can't since I know shit about CS:GO bcs I didn't played it so far or even bought it.
But CS:GO is just the next generation of cs 1.6 and we as a great community should go with the flow and the flow is nowadays 5 vs 5 wars and having clans too. Like the good old cs 1.2 or 1.3 times where so many were in clans.
It's the exposure and to become on other places more popular too and once again I think nD is our home which should be into this CS:GO run/flow.

What a nice speech...

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 am
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin

#10 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
We once had a team in the ESEA league, maybe worth signing up for that to do some matches.
Our previous team: https://play.esea.net/teams/156028

We have nD avatars and everything to make the team look more professional.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am
nD*** Jail Member

#11 Post Re: nD CS:GO war team???
Pukata wrote:
We once had a team in the ESEA league, maybe worth signing up for that to do some matches.
Our previous team: https://play.esea.net/teams/156028

We have nD avatars and everything to make the team look more professional.

Sounds good ! I wish I could put effort in it to create such a team but the prob here is that I don't have CS:GO and never played it to be at any place helpful in this case/area. Would be cool if someone would think about it to try to create such a team and maybe with the help of you Pukata just if you willing to help him/them having a GO team which represent our community. Maybe good players we have manage to make us more famous or just having much fun in a so called clan. I myself always loved those 5 vs 5 wars specially if all had the same clan tag. I miss those good times when you were so excited before every single match :)

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]