Bye - This time forever

Leaving the community? :( Post here so we can all say goodbye. :)
(come back when you realise the terrible mistake you made ;) )
Intoxicated

Bye - This time forever

Post by Intoxicated »

I think theres a few people left in nD that deserve a post about why im leaving, so here goes.

I left the community before because of close to the same reason why I'm going to leave it now, the owner, neonDragon + the flame kings of the community, the asslickers and the cock polishers of the community.. but we all know them they stand in Admin/ member ranks or just regulars who are going to be future members because they have tits.

I started having my doubts instantly when neondragon came back to being active, before it was simply just a good community, asslicking as happening but not close to as often as now. As soon as he removed Ancient, and gave us 1 page wall of text filled with total crap and bullshit, I realized that ancient wasnt on the same opinion with neondragon and that meant -> kick from team.

Suvi/Others I wont mentioned who were added to the team with no apply, no effort no anything.
Also, before arround 2 weeks I was denied an admin position because regit had some asslicking skills, oh wait I mean he was member longer then me and can make maps. And now neondragon Perm BANS members because they use ad blocker? With no warning, no rule that says you cant you use it, he just perm bans them. And then makes a post in news saying how to disable ad-blocker, I think if you installed it you pretty much know how to disable it.. and says that not deactivating ad blocker for the site is RUDE and IMMATURE (or something) towards the community.

And that would mean that they would get perm banned because they do not support the community. I must ask neonDragon, are you serious? You do reallize you are perm banning people who gave 1 year/ many months of their time to moderate the servers so more players can come, and then you tell them that you ban them because its disrespectful towards the community. But this just prooves another point that neonDragon is a money sucking dictator, who is.. if I may say stupid enough to not realize that perm ban -> member leaving -> less moderation -> more stupid and idiotic members recruited who cant do their job -> players leaving the servers -> less Vip's -> less money he gets. It took me 1 minute to figure this out and he still hasnt figured it out since the community has started years ago.

But let me say something Agito once told me, "As long as there are people who wanna be member there will be a future for the community" so good luck neondragon with a couple of idiots running arround with ban powers on your servers.

-The Hater
Aka Hater.
Johnny

Re: Bye - This time forever

Post by Johnny »

Sad to see a guy like you leave.
Brocode Article of the Week!!
Brocode Article: #8
8) A bro never admits he can’t drive stick even after an accident.
© BroCode association
Copyright BroCode Company Ltd
2001-2010

xelef

Post by xelef »

Goddamn hater, not you also :(

Well i wish you the best at what you choose to do in the future, hopefully you will still be on Steam chat so we can talk there :)
^skip^

Post by ^skip^ »

your one of the verry best mates i have in cs
and i don,t think this will be the goodbye for u and me playing :P

tough its pitty jail will gonna miss a good and loyal person.
If you are going to f*ck up anyway, you might as well f*ck up in such a way
that it leaves people wondering how in the f*ck did you do that!
Falastiny

Post by Falastiny »

Goodbye and take care,
Necro

Post by Necro »

Another one bites the dust...
Hater, we didn't talk as we used to do before... but you have to know that I'm proud of have known you and of course I hope to keep it on ;)
Cya around mate

Return to “Leaving Threads”