View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:06 am



Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#16 Post Re: Cya
Cya bro :(
Goodluck with everything irl!

Falastiny wrote:
Goodbye burak and take care

o. O


Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Landskrona,Sweden
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#17 Post Re: Cya
Will talk in msn/steam!

_________________
[img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3860/haseosan.png[/img]
Yes its made by [b]ME![/b]


Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Palestine
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 46 times
#18 Post Re: Cya
Bye man I still cant belive it...:S what can i say...Bye and gl with everytinhg u want to do ^ <3

_________________
Image

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death


Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 39 times
#19 Post Re: Cya
Good bye :), even tho you crossed the line your self with that ban so i don't think you got many moral to say others crossed the line.

Anyways have fun , cya around.


Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 35 times
#20 Post Re: Cya
xReii wrote:
Good bye :), even tho you crossed the line your self with that ban so i don't think you got many moral to say others crossed the line.

Anyways have fun , cya around.


Which ban?

He left on his own demand he didnt get banned or anything..

_________________
Image


Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:01 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 329 times
#21 Post Re: Cya
DarkNess wrote:
xReii wrote:
Good bye :), even tho you crossed the line your self with that ban so i don't think you got many moral to say others crossed the line.

Anyways have fun , cya around.


Which ban?

He left on his own demand he didnt get banned or anything..


I think he is talking about the ban he gave to Ancient when the "Fuck nD" happened (I don't remember if it was him or other member tough...).


Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
#22 Post Re: Cya
It wasn't him, it was skip.


Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Hell
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#23 Post Re: Cya
Thanks all,,

Argh im blaming you kwaakt D:

_________________
Image


Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 39 times
#24 Post Re: Cya
My bad, sorry about that.

Even tho miz i know u don't like me i still found you out funny, sad to see you leave :/, Just be on forums at least once in a while if u can :)


Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Hell
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#25 Post Re: Cya
uhu wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
xReii wrote:
Good bye :), even tho you crossed the line your self with that ban so i don't think you got many moral to say others crossed the line.

Anyways have fun , cya around.


Which ban?

He left on his own demand he didnt get banned or anything..


I think he is talking about the ban he gave to Ancient when the "Fuck nD" happened (I don't remember if it was him or other member tough...).



Geez, It wasnt me for fuck sake, stop blaming me for shit that i didnt do :/
If you are not sure about it then dont talk about it...=.="

and thanks xReii

_________________
Image


Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:59 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.