Time to move on.

Leaving the community? :( Post here so we can all say goodbye. :)
(come back when you realise the terrible mistake you made ;) )
KaKao

Time to move on.

Post by KaKao »

Going to keep this short.

I have come to the conclusion that this game and community is no longer for me, because of this I will leave and I have no plans on coming back, I think I've simply outgrown gaming to some degree. I have plans in real life that I need to focus on, I also rather spend my few gaming sessions playing with close friends in games that I enjoy more.

I want to apologize for any inconvenience I've caused with my member application and (short) trial. Shortly before I got accepted I was actually hoping for an extend and/or decline so I could "get out". Instead of lingering on and on as a member while not actually enjoying it I think it's best for everyone to have them decline my trial and remove any powers I have, again, apologizing for any time you had to waste with this.

Had incredibly fun when I first found this community and I have many good memories of those times, unfortunately it hasn't been the same as back then but that's just how it is.

I might have been a decent regular but I didn't make a good member unfortunately.

Thank you all.
Last edited by KaKao on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunie

Re: Time to move on.

Post by Hunie »

Oh for goodness sake... Here it is again. Join only to leave a week afterward. Would had been better if you had made up your mind before application before disappointing everybody afterward.

Well, have fun and take care of yourself out there!
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Wooooow that was one of the most unexpected steps from someone I remember here in nD. It's definitely sad for me to see you leaving your member position and kinda the community aswell. I can't count how many times we had fun together and played near late night and tried to hold the player base up there. All your maps and bugfixing and more dedication towards nD you made will never be forgotten by me. And I wanna THANK YOU so much for that Kakao for being one of my best friends inside nD here. I hope we can stay in contact and speak via steam from time to time still. Maybe if i get CS:GO soon I join a game with you then ;)

You will be hard missed by me ma Bruuddaaa :clap:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

This took me by surprise !
You really did your best to help out everyone in the server,
In every bad situation you always found out a solution!
Sad to see you go but I got nothing else to say besides,
Good luck in the future and take care.
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

oh! what i can say now? Thank you for your time with us, i wish you success in your life!
Take care
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Sad to see you leave, wish u all the best IRL!
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Would write a text wall but I'm sure we'll keep in touch so I'd just like to thank you for all you've done in neondragon, truly so much and not enough appreciation for you imo, lost a really valuable member of the community
gal

Post by gal »

Spoiler!
“Denmark is Sweden’s backyard”
Good luck kakao, take care
Potato

Post by Potato »

It was cool having you around, stay safe.
Recognize
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Thanks for the time and effort you put into making this community better. I wish you the best of luck in your present and future projects!
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Stay safe Kakao, sad to see this... Now we have lost a mapmaker goddamnit.
Thank you for everything.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Take care.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Dee Dee wrote:Thanks for the time and effort you put into making this community better. I wish you the best of luck in your present and future projects!
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

~LITE~ wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:Thanks for the time and effort you put into making this community better. I wish you the best of luck in your present and future projects!
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Well first of all no reason to apologise for the “inconvenience”, you’ve at least paid back several thousand-folds in other ways.

Just a question is there anything about membership that frightens you or makes you feel uncomfortable? I had a vague memory of an application in the past that you closed upon request. When you said “remove any powers I had, again” my brain originally skipped the comma and that vague memory became less vague. (Even though you never got your powers back then :P) so I went to check and indeed another application. Just so unlikely to be so active in a place and not be interested in becoming staff (maybe I shouldn’t be the one to say that xD)

As for the decision it’s probably for the best if you can’t find the motivation and have other important priorities.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Leaving Threads”