why ban this people?

Leaving the community? :( Post here so we can all say goodbye. :)
(come back when you realise the terrible mistake you made ;) )
Яaven

why ban this people?

Post by Яaven »

Firstly I wanna mark that this topic is not for main forums audience, due to nd forums on 99% consist from trolls, kids, cruds and just idiots. I'm sick of them and I feel bad when see that somebody of them trolls when there is necessary to explain or mocks and get for that max 1-2 day of forum ban. I don't wanna contact with this people and if you think that you're one of them, close this topic immediately, do not wanna to shit here with your unsensitive scum. I just warn. Beside that I wanna notice that all what I will write about is only my personal opinion, I made it not cuz of offense or cuz of different kind of emotion, just I'm really tired of what happens with nD in last year and now all what I was collecting deep inside I wanna post here.
So I wanna ask you only one question: why did you fucking ban this people on zm resp? Was that really so necessary or you just wanted to show to others your 'admin' powers? I will not name this guys but I clearly know who was online in that time and I know who was giving bans. And I only wanna say one thing: you are full soulless idiots. Idk how did you become to admins, but you not deserve even to take responcibility of any people. You're absoulutely can't and don't want to communicate with somebody and it leads only to sensless conflicts. Once it happened with doeda and now it's happening to me.
I know that I'm in fault not less than others and I don't deny it. I agree with cash removal and general warnings, but that what you did remained me Night of the Long Knives. You know that most of this people contacted me in steam pm, they was trying to talk, to explain, to share their emotions. Somebody was dissapointed, somebody was scary, somebody was annoyed but you can't even imagine how it is. To see that you nothing can do. Btw, idk what you took as base when was giving bans, but 5 days and strike got everybody without any difference of what they did. Doesn't matter, did they farmed cash or just used bug for fun, without putting in bank. Honestly, I couldn't even imagine that you would show yourself as such monsters. If I only knew it I would report this bug immediately. For now and for the future I will regret only one thing: that cuz of me all this people got bans. It's only fault which I recognize and for what I will be condemned only by my conscience.
As you can guess after reading it, I'm connected with this case. Yes, it's true. If you are idiot you can leave your shitty comment right now, after this words, but I'm continuing.
So I won't say about reasons why I did it, my explanation you can find in admin private if you once would get admin powers. It's strict personal and I don't wanna return to this.
Now I only will repeat what many people said before me: nD is rolling to grave more and more with every new day. Cuz of such forum regulars, which are almost legal allowed to harass everybody without any serious consequences (2-3 forums ban maximum without strikes). With such retarded, absolutely unfair system of punishment, in according with it you can get ban for every wrong step aside. It remains me Orwell's 1984. Besides that nD system is only based on reports if somebody didn't know. It means that you can abuse whatever you want and how much you want, the main condition is that nobody must report you. And the opposite, you can abuse nothing, but then make one wrong step and get strike. With such soulless mediocrative 'admins', which not only won't help you, but will provoke you for any reckless actions. Actually, if you want to get membership or adminship you must be real dull executor or full crud without emotins, which is ready to report anybody, including his parents, if they 'abuse'. No, this all is not for me, despite I was more than two years member here, I never accepted such things and always was trying to save humanity inside.
In one phrase, nD becomes more and more retarded and I want no more to be here, among this scum. It's enough for me.
gucci

Re: why ban this people?

Post by gucci »

who the fuck are you
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

if i understand you correctly, you baited atleast 5 people into bugabuse and now you cry about them getting a ban for it? lols. bye
Image Image
Flath

Post by Flath »

gucci wrote:who the fuck are you

His previous name was Bouh, he got accepted thanks to his outstanding number of reports as a fun member. He then switched to the zombie team afterward.

He got dafran permbanned wrongly if you remember it.

Edit: he is also a racist unlike the fake racists we have on nD.

Edit2: Creepy guy who lurks around the facebook profiles of the girls of this community aswell.

Edit3: i'm an idiot.

Edit4: To be fair, he got a point there:
Besides that nD system is only based on reports if somebody didn't know. It means that you can abuse whatever you want and how much you want, the main condition is that nobody must report you.

cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

bye
cu in dr
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
KyuHyunie~

Post by KyuHyunie~ »

Flath wrote:
gucci wrote:who the fuck are you

His previous name was Bouh, he got accepted thanks to his outstanding number of reports as a fun member. He then switched to the zombie team afterward.

He got dafran permbanned wrongly if you remember it.

Edit: he is also a racist unlike the fake racists we have on nD.

Edit2: Creepy guy who lurks around the facebook profiles of the girls of this community aswell.

Edit3: i'm an idiot.

Edit4: To be fair, he got a point there:
Besides that nD system is only based on reports if somebody didn't know. It means that you can abuse whatever you want and how much you want, the main condition is that nobody must report you.
I love you, Flath.

OT: bye bye
Apple

Post by Apple »

Rofl you bug abused to get nD cash which clearly gives you an unfair advantage like cheating does. So you are going to tell me cheating is fine as long as nobody reports you? Joke.
SosA

Post by SosA »

I'll message you on skype! I understand your raven the bullshit spamming on death run being rude I get it! Bye hope to see you come visit nD forums sometimes ;)
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Blah blah you abused got caught now u get salty n slag off the community. Own up to what you did, apologise and move on or continue being a child and pass the buck to someone else.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Konijn wrote:Blah blah you abused got caught now u get salty n slag off the community. Own up to what you did, apologise and move on or continue being a child and pass the buck to someone else.
This, and cheers for leaving. & well done writing a book.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
NewtoN.

Post by NewtoN. »

tl dr. cliff notes any1?
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

hopefully you wont write english essays anytime soon, this was just terrible to read.

you fucked up, you'll realize it sooner or later like us others, keeping yourself in denial wont help

gl
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Was this Google translated?
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Eitherways, Goodluck with whatever follows in your life...
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

You abused a bug which would have given you unlimited cash had it not been reported, something you should have done to begin with. You encouraged others to do the same and you turned a blind eye when it happened whilst you were online. This + your recent behavior + this leaving topic just proves that removing you from the team was the correct decision. Its clear that your real life personal problems have affected you to much for you to be member worthy.

I'll also mention here that we only punished the heavy abusers with a strike, 9 in total. This was done after a thorough investigation into cash logs, history and chatlogs. The rest only received a cash penalty as a punishment, the amount they gained from the abuse.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Leaving Threads”