The time here for bambi is now over..

Leaving the community? :( Post here so we can all say goodbye. :)
(come back when you realise the terrible mistake you made ;) )
BAMBI :D

The time here for bambi is now over..

Post by BAMBI :D »

I feel that I can not handle this anymore.. I have too much to think about.. My friends, the band, my future and the family..

I have played on neondragons servers for about 3-4 years now and this playhours I will never regret or forget..

The last five months, I have lost the urge and feel that it wasn't as much fun as it was before..

Special thanks to all of you who have supported and helped me through difficult situations!

apapaoemama, Bonkers, Lucius, Luna, Shadi, Sultan, Benzkuu, Brokkoly, Excell, Waffle, LamPaN, Lien, mAnge2, Smiley, Rigu, Jeremy, Loco Turko, Xiva, Airmax, Alasadi, Amara (noodle), Aurelius, B.K, Bixplus, Blabber, Black Leader, Bokito, Click, Cookie, Dangan, Darra, Edi, Faceless, Ghost Shooter, Hopper, Hreidar, Jelle, Jellow, Jumpstyler, kallekanin, Kamer, Karn, KoFinHo, Kwaakt, Laprot, Lazy, mAx, minna, Muhaha, nBi, Nova, Panda, Pikabu, Pr0.Gr4mm4, Sarah, Sarahz (TheHouseKat), Six, Sp!!tZz, Spato, Spaxor, Sputnik, Staika, Thierry Henry, Turtle den hurtige, Wannabe, and Waschera

MOST thanks to my duckfriend dakazadimama.. I will never forget all the good times we had in the Jailbreak and surf server these years.. I was crushed when I read that you also gonna leave..
Then I read that you believed in me that I would fit in member team, I was almost teary-eyed.. Will miss you like hell buddy!

Why I wrote the application to join the member team was because I wanted to try something new but I do not feel that I fit in there because I'm too ignorant and unknowing person..

Now the autumn I start on a college which is about 10 miles from my home, then I just gonna go home on the weekends and even then I have too much to do already..
At the summer I'll go on tour with the band around Sweden and just it will take a lot more time away from my free time..
I also feel that I'm far too much at the computer and becomes very tough in body and not very often that I meet my friends or going out at all..

I will be active in game/steam and the forum for one more week but then I gonna remove it..

When you admins are reading this post then you can remove my application to become a member..

I hope that you will find someone new who can take over my place who likes to sing and screw up things little now and then!

I will miss you so damn much.... LOVE TO YOU ALL!<3

Last words from your dear bambi..

[youtube]JM32-L1WByk[/youtube]
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: The time here for bambi is now over..

Post by Shadi »

Noooo Bambii man!!

At least come say hi sometimes on the forums or on Steam chat online: https://steamcommunity.com/login/home/?goto=%2Fchat%2F

You'll be missed and you often made the boring server fun :P See ya around!
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Noo bambi :cry:
Imma miss you!

Good luck with life and the band <3
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

I hoped I was wrong but I kinda saw this coming. Sad enough nonetheless , Bambi you were one of the few commanders to actually jump start jb when it needed. I hope you make the best irl decisions and in a few years if nd is still here drop by the server. See ya later <3
Image Image
ivanici

Post by ivanici »

See ya bambi it whas very fun to play with you take care irl and come back someday when you are bored that you can see us agian
But GL Bambi ;)
daka

Post by daka »

Bambi :(
Thanks for those nice words mate really means a lot for me!

I will wish you the best luck in real life, And hope you and your band are gonna get a good year.
If not, Then you can also invite me as a new singer :D

We will still talk on steam, Or on the duckphone.

Mate you made the good choice, Goodluck in real life <3
SiX

Post by SiX »

I disagree with you being to ignorant and unknowing person.
You're to be honest one of the most good hearted person I've met and therefore I believe you'll accomplish alot in real life :)
Take care Bambi and keep me in touch on steam!
SoeSope

Post by SoeSope »

Nova wrote:See ya bambi it whas very fun to play with you take care irl and come back someday when you are bored that you can see us agian
But GL Bambi ;)
Run for the death
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

BAMBI leaving..
This was a non-expected moment man :l.
I loved our times in jailbreak, you always made the times extra fun.
Also when we gambled together was really fun, you beating me, me beating you. Eventually we both lost haha.
Sad seeing you leave, hopefully after this week you can sometimes make time to play in neonDragon.

// Thierry Henry.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
SLS

Post by SLS »

I'ts sad to see you leaving :( . You were my favorit commander, and ill never ever forget these day's we had fun. it was very very nice to have you in the game. You will definitely be missed Bambi, Good luck in real life ;)
Ghost Shooter

Post by Ghost Shooter »

Sad to see u leave. You was a great and funny person. I will miss ya. We need to talk sometime on steam.
But school and stuff allways comes before gaming :)
Good luck in the futher hope you will come on steam time to time.
hello everyone
mange2

Post by mange2 »

BAMBAJ :/
GL with everything, and I hope you and your band become successful.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Wow, I really didn't see this come at all, but seems like you got a lot of things going on in your life.
Eventually we all have to make decisions like these and I think you took the best one, enjoy your real life, band, family, school, friends and all other things you got planned to spend you time on from now on :)

Going to miss hearing you play guitar and sing, one of the few moments in nD I still remember and enjoy thinking back on, is your playing your guitar and singing whilst playing the FUNNN!!111! server and Deathrun server ^^

Going to miss you and maybe some time you got more time in your life, you'll come back and give an online concert of one of your famous songs! ;D
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

Nooooo BAMBI not you ... :(
No one will sing in Jb anymore and it will soo boring without you but what can i do? :/
Goodluck with your life and i hope we will have contact on steam cya mate <3
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

SiX wrote:I disagree with you being to ignorant and unknowing person.
You're to be honest one of the most good hearted person I've met and therefore I believe you'll accomplish alot in real life :)
Take care Bambi and keep me in touch on steam!

Return to “Leaving Threads”