View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

#1 Post VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Hello, as some of you might know I have been banned on all the Gold-source games for "cheating". >> viewtopic.php?f=87&t=17127
I don't care wether you believe me or you don't, if you want to be such a douche and discuss this go ahead and PM me instead.

Now let's go back on-topic. I have been VAC Banned, at first I was depressed, I just couldn't believe that I have been banned since I am a very legit person and I didn't know what the feeling was being banned.
What I could do is make a new steam account, buy counter-strike and play again. But then I thought again, do I really need to play this game? I have already spent a total of almost 1700 hours on this game and I am only 14 years old. Counter-strike was the game where I filled almost every hour of the day with, I neglected my social life and my studies because of this.

My final decision was to quit, I am quitting my favourite game.
There are a couple of reasons, the "VAC Banned" arguement was just the final push I needed before making the final step. My social life has grown in the past couple of months, later this day there is a girl coming over and I am hoping for a relationship. I was expecting this week of vacation to be a game-vacation, but once again, my social life stood in front of the game door.
I actually said that very negative like I don't like having a social life, infact, I enjoyed being with my friends more than gaming, and I realized that this week.

What is also quite funny is that I have already planned an application for the nD* Runner team :) It is all set-up and I was just waiting for the right moment. (Un?)fortunately it never came, and I am proud of my decision.

A bit more about my neonDragoin history: I started playing somewhere around 2009 in your zombie server which was and is very popular. Through that I found jailbreak and spent over 200 hours playing there. I used to be known as "ShadowzBlink", you might still recognize me :)

Well everyone, it is my time to say goodbye, I am taking the great experience I passed here with me and maybe someday, I might come back!

Thanks!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:56 am

#2 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Great you chose RL over game life, and maybe it was good you got vac banned so you could really think about if it was really worth buying CS again.

Maybe some day you'll find it worth again and come back, but untill then, enjoy RL and enjoy your "possible" girlfriend :P

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:09 pm

#3 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Sounds like a wise decision! Good luck in real life and have fun tonight with that girl :violin:

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:17 pm
Profile WWW

#4 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Sounds like a wise decision indeed. Spend your time outside now when you are young and healthy and so on.
Hope it'll work out for you and Good luck with the girl ;) Have fun!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:27 pm
Friend of the Community

#5 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Hm, was kinda willing to offer you a CS copy but oh well.

Good luck with your stuff in real life, things might even get better tonight. It's true the feeling of "real life friends" is different, it's nice to vary, however. I enjoy both a lot and I'd miss either if I couldn't do one of them. I spend much more time with my PC friends than I do real life though, I'm quite happy for now.

It's nice to see you found some priorities though :D. I had no idea you wanted to apply for nD tbh, so that was a little surprise that came in. ;)

- Benjamin Franklin

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:11 pm

#6 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Sad to see you leaving nD. Oh well, everyone has their time to leave. Maybe you'll come back and do some great collaborations with me on YouTube!
Good luck with your girl man and take care. See you over on Steam.

GoHan. a.k.a SlinnyShooter~~ :trollface:

Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:15 pm

#7 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Shadi wrote:
Hm, was kinda willing to offer you a CS copy but oh well.

Good luck with your stuff in real life, things might even get better tonight. It's true the feeling of "real life friends" is different, it's nice to vary, however. I enjoy both a lot and I'd miss either if I couldn't do one of them. I spend much more time with my PC friends than I do real life though, I'm quite happy for now.

It's nice to see you found some priorities though :D. I had no idea you wanted to apply for nD tbh, so that was a little surprise that came in. ;)

Man, coincidently I got VAC banned aswell :( Maybe a spare copy for this brother?

Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:37 pm

#8 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Very well spoken and in the end a wise decision that you made. I want to wish you the best of luck in your real life and hopefully you will be able to stabilize and maintain that 'relationship'. You are always welcome to come back!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:45 pm

#9 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Tek care irl shadows!
Kepe on visting the forums thought ;)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:29 pm

#10 Post Re: VAC Banned, coincidence or a sign?
Have fun shadowz

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]