My work here is done.

Leaving the community? :( Post here so we can all say goodbye. :)
(come back when you realise the terrible mistake you made ;) )
Laprot the Freekiller

My work here is done.

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Hello´

I´m leaving the team, some people saw it comming, some not.
Well im leaving cause i think i´ve done what i wanted to do here. I´ve been in this community since 2010.
Hopefully it wasn´t a waste, and i really hope people did like what i did here.
I do care too much about this community, so it rather be best for me to leave the team.
I will not leave CS, but i highly doubt that i will be that active like i used to be.
It was some great fun being in the team, but also abit negative at some points.
There is not really much to say, since i´ve already left once. (attention whorish INDEED)

So yeah, hope you apperciate what i´ve done here in nD, catch ya later lads.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Lien~

Re: My work here is done.

Post by Lien~ »

I really appreciate what you've done. And its a pity that the team has to miss you now. I had seen this coming but not fully though. I knew you were busy with some things but i was shocked to see that you left the team. I hope you will find the strength to keep working on your goals in life. And i certainly hope to keep bumping in on you on steam (: I wish you the best of luck with everything Laprot, and i'll see you ingame ;)
B.K

Post by B.K »

Sad to see you leave the team, but I hope you will do some events and keep visiting the servers when ever you get time!
Otherwise I want to wish you the best of luck and have fun mate ;)
Coby

Post by Coby »

that's sad :(
anyways I thought you were/are great and thnx for everything you've done for this community.
Best luck IRL, hope you decide too play again in the future or drop in from time 2 time!
byebye :(
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
mange2

Post by mange2 »

like the people here said^
Thanks for being an awesome member, I hope I get to see you on the servers from time to time.
Good luck, and have fun irl :)
Spato

Post by Spato »

A great loss for nD :cry:
AIK <3
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Sad you to see you go Laprot =/. We had lots of fun times together on jailbreak and I always enjoyed it when you commanded. The contributions you made to nD were not in vein, you helped make the servers a better place for the community. Good luck in what ever you do next. I'm sure we'll stay in touch on steam though (=.
minna

Post by minna »

I think i have nothing else to say than: <3
(Ill talk to you more when i have more time)
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Starzy

Post by Starzy »

First reaction when I saw this topic: NO WAY, THIS ISN'T TRUE :o

But I guess it is true, damn Laprot I had that little feeling this was gonna come soon, well I guess there's nothing much to say since you done a great job as a member and also as a friend, you were probably the most helpful and careful person in this community and i'm sure many people will thank you for everything you done. I wish you all the best in the future and make sure you don't stop playing neonDragon bro, good luck ;)

Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Wow just, wow...
You've been in this community since I joined and helped me and many others since through everything. You may not have always answered my steam questions :P, but I always looked up to you as that awesome funny commander who even made the most boring things funny. Not only you have been a role model for me but also a friend, just wanted to thank you for that :(
Yes I'm a bit emotional but after everything he did for this community we're playing on he deserves it,
Thank you Laprot and goodbye :''(
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

NOOOOO LAPROT!! :( :( you were so funny and you brought life to this community, i was always waiting for u to get on the server and command so i could play to you were my favorite member and now ur gone :( well hope you get those problems fixed and come back to uss :( missed by all ,,
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Ohh Laprot... You are one of my favorite commanders, you really made it worth to play on the Jailbreak server, we are/were not the best friends but you still usually made my days when I played Cs. I don't know why you are leaving the community but you can be damn sure we'll all miss you. I'll miss you, but if troublesome things are happening in rl, all I can say is GL Laprot, I really wish you will keep playing on the nD servers ;)

Have fun laprot :)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I don't think he'll be back on the team @ the people saying "come back to us" :roll:

Appreciate what you've done is underestimating. There are no words for what you've done.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Starzy wrote:First reaction when I saw this topic: NO WAY, THIS ISN'T TRUE :o

But I guess it is true, damn Laprot I had that little feeling this was gonna come soon, well I guess there's nothing much to say since you done a great job as a member and also as a friend, you were probably the most helpful and careful person in this community and i'm sure many people will thank you for everything you done. I wish you all the best in the future and make sure you don't stop playing neonDragon bro, good luck ;)
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Great now you can start freekilling as you don't have to stand up as a role model anymore :dance: Nah just kiddin.
Great loss for nD idd, one of the better members from my expierence. Baihaii
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.

Return to “Leaving Threads”