View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

#1 Post A little story
Long time ago, a good 7th of september 2009, a guy named Necro joined a forum based in a Counter-Strike Community named neonDragon. This good old-fashioned Spanish lover boy seemed to be a active both ingame as outgame. The guy used to spend his 2009 summer days as a toy of the Counter-Terrorist Team, inside a small cell where he only could stab the wall, but he needed something more, something like a M4A1 to shoot out of control.
He learnt to be a good officer and to kill rebels with a smartness style, he was happy with his new job.
"What else I need to keep my jail clean and in peace?" he thought. After thinking and thinking, he found a way to get a new weapon, even stronger than the powerful M4A1, the weapon he wanted was a Banhammer! What did he do to get it? Simple. He Applied as Official Prison Officer (lying a littile, but shh don’t tell ‘em). Necro's bosses liked the application, so they accepted him as prison officer the same day of the application, malicious things came to his head: "Haha! Finally I have my Banhammer and my ass-kicking tools! This is only the first step to dominate the world!.
Banhammer victims registered on forums to report the new officer, perhaps banning rules breakers wasn't his job? That night, Necro came to the forums as everyday to check what was up and spam with some pictures as usual, but he saw a post with is name, his reaction after reading a cryer’s post was only: “Cry some moar”.
As player, he liked to get his M4A1 everyday to command the bunch of Terrorist to straight to hell, was he even worser than the Terrorist themselves? His commands weren’t valid if Necro didn’t say the famous radio command ¡Vamos, vamos, vamos!
Let’s check the forum once again! [...] OH MY GOD How it comes? THIS guy wants member? He is just kidding, oh wait... Look what an emoticon!! :bounce: [...] :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: [...]

Days were flying, and comrades were bitting the dust one by one and Necro began to feel alone...
Jail became boring, always the same whinners, and always the same job... Spamming the forums was even funnier than playing Jail.
He had a new idea: “Why don’t I get my loved M4A1 and I kill some zombies?”. He talked proudly and firmly, with his head held high to his bosses to change the job from a simple Jail officer to a Zombie exterminator. He became a feared killer, able to kill a Nemesis with a single Deagle shot.
After failing and failing, Necro found out a new Team, a Team formed by 9 crazy people.
He was enjoying his new team, but what about his Old Team? His deck at neonDragon’s offices was completely forgotten. He knew he couldn’t handle his job anymore, it was resignating or being fired.

That’s why the good old-fashioned Spanish lover boy resigns his job to new people who can handle it better than this failer does. Despite of he knows he has to say good bye to his Banhammer, he has to go on.

Now he only can say THANK YOU to all people of this Community.
From now on, Necro will only stay has regular of the forums, spectating all from his good seat.

Spoiler: show
Peace.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 pm

#2 Post Re: A little story
Best leaving thread evah?

Anyways GL with all :)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 pm

#3 Post Re: A little story
I enjoyed this leaving thread!

I always saw you as a friend (although we didnt talk that much ;) ) you always had respect fo rme and vice versa

I hope to see you back Necro!

goodbye!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 pm

#4 Post Re: A little story
Spato wrote:

Bye David, we had some absolutely great times in the past, not to forget some of the deeper talks as well. I've always been fond of your "vamos, vamos, vamos". I hope all will be well, take care in the real world and hopefully you'll still be around on Steam from time to time.

Adios amigo!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:39 pm

#5 Post Re: A little story
VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS

aaah, good times.. You and Nexro commanding in jailbreak was fucking hilarious.

Hope everything works out for you mate, see you around :)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm

#6 Post Re: A little story
This thread is pure awsomeness...

Anyways, I wish you good luck with all :)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 pm

#7 Post Re: A little story
I´ve never really got to know you because you started to get quite inactive when i got active :P
But i wish you good luck with real life :)
QuickSilver wrote:
Spato wrote:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:18 pm

#8 Post Re: A little story
Nice leaving thread.

I never got to know you, but I do know you will be greatly missed on nD.
Good luck with everything :)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:40 pm
#9 Post Re: A little story
Didn't know you, But great thread, Good Luck in Real Life, Hope to get to know you a day.

Later maybe, Goodbye (Although you will be on forum If i didn't read wrong)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 pm

#10 Post Re: A little story
ehm why evryboy leaving?:( but bai have be funny with u and play zm with u gonna miss u!

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:56 pm

#11 Post Re: A little story
vegard wrote:
ehm why evryboy leaving?:( but bai have be funny with u and play zm with u gonna miss u!

You dont even know him....

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 pm
Friend of the Community

#12 Post Re: A little story
I only know you by forum but you seem like a great guy, so I'm sure you'll be missed :)
But so far as I understand you might still lurk the forum occassionally so for me it doesn't make a huge difference, but for the people that does, then I'm sure they appreciate the job you've done :)

- Benjamin Franklin

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm

#13 Post Re: A little story
Nice leaving topic, see you man! Make sure to stay around the forums.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:18 pm

#14 Post Re: A little story
Sarah wrote:
Nice leaving thread.

I never got to know you, but I do know you will be greatly missed on nD.
Good luck with everything :)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm

#15 Post Re: A little story
sorry to see you leave Necro , you have been in the zombie team the longest so its a shame you have to leave and its a shame to lose yet another zombie team member , but good luck with everything

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next