Ddos protection

Need help or are you having a problem with something in this forum? Ask here!
SNap
VIP

Ddos protection

Post by SNap »

Does anyone ever got ddosed if yes how did you solve it? did you use any protection programs? help me out im getting ddos everyday :(

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Re: Ddos protection

Post by Sloth »

I guess best thing u could do is ask ur internet provider to give you a dynamic ip-address or get a provider that has protection
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

Well, if you mean your ping going up faster than bitcoin you might have network issues, or a other devices on your network deepthroating the speed, or some processes on your device doing it, for that you can go to Task Manager --> Performance / Networking (Win 7 or Win 10) -- if you see your network being taken by something --> Resource Monitor (from Performance tap), from here you can see everything thats happening on your device from RAM or CPU usage to network data usage

For me as an example, im on Win 7 and there is a process keep going on every once and a while that eats the whole network so it would cause me to lag
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Kitra
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Kitra »

You have to tell your network service provider your problem and ask for an ip change. If ip got changed and you still have problem consider changing modem or router
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

He literally got my ip, its a irl friend of me making fun of me... anyways ill change it ty boys ;)

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

If you got ddosed first restart your internet , to get protect i think use vpn that will protect you, also watch out from links that people send you it.
Image <--- English 2020...
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

SaKraN~ wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:43 pm
If you got ddosed first restart your internet , to get protect i think use vpn that will protect you, also watch out from links that people send you it.
Sakran is a professional dosser dont listen to him guys if he tell u to this dont do what he said jk sakran <3

And about the dosing thing u cant do nothing about that 2many dosssers in the server

Return to “Forum Help”