Switch of account stats

Need help or are you having a problem with something in this forum? Ask here!
Rhyme

Switch of account stats

Post by Rhyme »

Hello there!
So this topic is just asking @admins or whoever is in control of swapping or changing the stats of a person

(New account)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EditedRhyme
STEAM_0:1:419822420

(Old account)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MatrixAura
STEAM_0:1:3279079

I would just love to ask for a switch of the stats from my old account to my new. This includes my rank,lr wins, ct access and "regulars" access which is /id, /glow, /ffnade. etc All these stuff that I have atm.

About my application. as soon as I get the OK from you admins or whoever is responsible. ill be changing the ID in my application thread. so no mixing up occurs

Also, everyone who has me on your friend list. Please add me on my main account!. Thank you a lot!! and if you don't add me, ill try to add everyone back my self. Gonna be a lot but yeah.. will try to make it work

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Toti
VIP

Re: Switch of account stats

Post by Toti »

They can’t
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

They were waiting for some tool for this, but I don't think it was ever made
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Sloth wrote:They were waiting for some tool for this, but I don't think it was ever made
I thought that Nallez was going to hire an Administrative Technician called Gangaraju for this task? What happened to that??
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Cruxell wrote:
Sloth wrote:They were waiting for some tool for this, but I don't think it was ever made
I thought that Nallez was going to hire an Administrative Technician called Gangaraju for this task? What happened to that??
Dont you mean John Smith the indian Techsupport guy???
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Mystic wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
No. And I would like to remind you that the usage of the phrase "Techsupport guy" can lead to discrimination in the workplace, which is why it is mandatory to use the term Administrative Technician. In addition, saying guy can lead to further sexist discrimination.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Mystic wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
heard that john smith gets the job done dirt cheap.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Waschera http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=27309&p=489580&hilit=Cash%2FStats#p489580 wrote: Cash/Stats transfer from non steam to Steam accounts
We have decided that we are going to allow anyone who switched from playing non steam to steam, to transfer his stats and cash over to his new steam account. This will only be available one time for each person under the criteria that they are able to prove that the non steam ID provided is their own. However this will not be available until we have gotten the correct tools in place. A separate topic will then be made where you can request stat/cash transfer.
- Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:02 am

Return to “Forum Help”